Soul mate - GOT7 Yugyeom

Jimin's Not-So-Hopeless Love - Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Soul mate 

An AU where Jimin and Yugyeom are each other's soul mate. Jimin always knew of a bland world of black & white, there was nothing beautiful at all. When she explores the city, Jimin encounters a whole new world she has never experienced before. 

 

Park Jimin was an ordinary girl living in a world where soul mates existed. 

The world was bland, the sounds were bland, everything was bland.

Her world was painted black and white ever since she was a baby.

The girl never truly found out the definition of colours.

What was red? What was blue? What was yellow?

What shade are they?

Is colours really that amazing?

They say that you live in black and white until you meet your soul mate, but does that ever happen?

She knows that her parents could see in colour and her friends with a partner could see colour, but what if...

There was only a few selected candidates to be able to see in colour?

What if you didn't have a soul mate?

What if you never met your soul mate?

What would happen then?

Her friends would often tell her how amazing it was to see in colours and how she will find her soul mate, but how are they so sure?

There were some instances where one wouldn't find their soul mate and live in a world of shadows forever.

In reality, she was really scared she wouldn't be able to find her soul mate.

Since Jimin hadn't found hers yet.

The girl was scared she would be devoid of emotion for this world and for the colours she was so curious about.

Jimin was really interested in finding out what colours was.

 

Kim Yugyeom was a "bad boy" living in a world where soul mates existed.

The boy was dubbed as a bad boy, when really he was misunderstood.

Maybe he was rebellious and talked back to people, but that didn't make him a "bad boy".

In reality he was scared, he didn't like living in a world of black and white.

Yugyeom just couldn't express his feelings very well, it was not his fault his personality was like this way.

He felt caged, he felt alone, he was scared.

What if he was fated to live in a prison like this forever?

Everyone was finding their partners from left to right, however he hasn't found his at all.

What if he was left alone while everyone was happy?

What were these colours everyone had talked about?

Were they beautiful? Magnificent?

Did they feel free?

Out of the cage?

Where was his soul mate?

Yugyeom was really interested in finding out what colours were.

 

The desires the two felt would soon bring them together and change their worlds.

 

Walking along the city of Seoul, Jimin had her ear buds in her ears listening to her favourite songs.

The girl saw many different things: buildings, people, birds but they were all in the same shade.

Black and white.

Sighing, Jimin let out a breath.

Her breath showed up in the chilly air, white.

She was beginning to feel more empty, was this perhaps a effect to those who haven't found their soul mate yet?

Jimin entered in her usual cafe, sitting at her favourite table, black.

The girl ordered a vanilla latte, fingers tapping on the table waiting for the order.

A soft clang! resounded in her ears, as the waiter who she knew as Youngjae placed her drink in front of her and gave her a smile.

Jimin was quite acquainted with the boy, since she was a regular customer.

The two had chatted many times.

As far as she knew, Youngjae had already found his soul mate.

He could see in colour.

She couldn't.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter