SM High Chapter 09

SM High

 

The study session is almost ending. Yoona and Sooyoung had completed their homework and revision for the day, thus, both of them left first, and return to their own room. Both of them are quiet on their way back. Yoona unlocked the door and went in, and Sooyoung followed, closing and locking the door behind her.
"... Did Taeyeon-unnie's friends make you feel uncomfortable..?" Suddenly, Yoona asked, as she put her homework into her bag, and books neatly at the corner of her desk.
"H..uh? Oh.. A.. A little.." Sooyoung did not know how to respond to the question, being posted so suddenly.
Yoona kept quiet after that. Without saying anything else, she took her towel and went into the bathroom, wanting to refresh herself. Sooyoung, on the other hand, is not sure what to do now. She took out her timetable and start packing her bag for tomorrow, in case she wakes up late and has to trouble Yoona again. She feels bad being a burden to the doe-eye girl, who told her that she makes her feel secure. While packing, she notices the little diary of hers, stuffed at the side of the bag. Suddenly getting curious of what she had wrote in the past, since she forgets all about it, she pulls it out and flipped through the pages. Since she seldom use the diary, there were things from years ago in the book. On one of the pages, dated five years ago, she got quite surprised at what she wrote. On that page, she actually wrote how she felt that the girls are better than the guys, and how cute the girls are, plus, how ugly the guys are, to her. Reading on, it seems that her likings towards girls started since that day, when she wrote this entry. Flipping through again, to the last entry which was about how she finds this school. And of course, the cute girl that she met, and how her heart pumps wildly for that girl. The girl, is of course, referring to Yoona. Seeing that Yoona is still in the bathroom, Sooyoung sat down and started writing on a new page.

Dear Diary, it's being a while since I wrote an entry.. Well, remember the cute girl that I told you about? Guess what, I'm in the same school, same class and same room as her now! Every night, my hearts pounded so wildly when I see her beautiful sleeping face. And her lips, it keeps on tempting me to kiss it. But I have to control myself. Recently, I had been confessing to her without realising it. Luckily, she thinks that I was just sleep talking, so she didn't realise it yet. I don't want to ruin the friendship between us. Even though it's going to be hard, I will maintain this friendship.. That's all. See you next time.

Smiling at the entry that she just wrote, she did not realise that the doe-eye girl is approaching her.
"What are you doing?" The doe-eye girl peek over her shoulder, to see the tall girl closing her diary hastily and throwing it aside, sweating a lot.
"N.. Nothing.. I should.. go and wash up now.. I'm sweating.." The tall girl stood up and moves towards the bathroom, grabbing her towel on the way in, and disappear behind the bathroom door.
Confused by her weird actions once again, Yoona shrugged slightly and tidies up the desk for Sooyoung. While doing so, she picks up the small diary and stared at it. Even though she is curious, she knows that she has to respect other people's privacy. So she places the little book together with the others at a corner of Sooyoung's desk, before climbing on the bed and lying down. It did not take too long till she fell asleep. The tall girl came out after five minutes, using the towel to wipe her hair. She noticed that her table is tidied, unlike what she left it to be when she goes into the bathroom. She then saw the doe-eye girl, lying on the bed, sleeping soundly. She was probably waiting for Sooyoung to come out, since half of her body is on Sooyoung's bed, and the other half was on her own bed. Smiling, Sooyoung sits down on her bed, and looked at the girl, her hair gently. She starts to lean closer, and her face got close to the doe-eye girl's. She really wants to plant a kiss on the girl's lips, but she know she should not do that. Instead, she pressed her lips against the forehead of the doe-eye girl and stayed in that position for some time. She then lies down, and her arms wrapped around the doe-eye girl automatically, pulling the doe-eye girl closer. She placed her face near to face of the doe-eye girl, smelling the sweet scent that the doe-eye girl has. Soon, she fell asleep, in that very position, till the next morning. As usual, the doe-eye girl woke up first. She felt that someone is close to her, and turn her head, and was shocked when something moist touches her cheek. It was Sooyoung's lips. The doe-eye girl realises how close the face of the tall girl was to hers and also, that she was in the embrace of the girl again. She blushed instantly, even though she knows that Sooyoung is a girl, but her outer appearance is just too charming as a guy.
"... Oppa.." She called out, tapping on the hands of the girl but there is no response. "Oppa.. time to wake up.." Still, there was silence. She tries to pull the arms wrapped around her waist away from her waist, but the girl tighten her hold unknowingly in her sleep, and moved her face even closer. Yoona starts to feel nervous and shy, and she still could not get the girl to let go of her. She pulls out her alarm clock from the side of the bed and looked at the time. Since they had already packed their bags, it would be okay for them to drag the time a little. So she decided to just continue to lie there and wait for the girl to wake up. Five minutes passed, and the girl still did not move. Ten minutes passed, the girl finally starts to move her arms a little.
"Oppa.." The doe-eye girl called out again.
"...H.. Huh?" The girl replied.
"Time to get up, oppa.. And.. y.. your arms.."
Finally noticing that her arms are wrapped around the waist of the doe-eye girl, the tall girl blushed again, and let go of the girl immediately, suddenly remembering about what she did last night before falling asleep. In her mind, she starts to blame herself for her stupid actions, wanting to slap herself hard. But of course, she did not. Not in front of the doe-eye girl. Quietly, the doe-eye girl got up and went into the bathroom to wash up, leaving the tall girl to continue lying on the bed. The tall girl jumped out bed right away and took out her diary, flipping to a new page once again.

Dear Diary, I'M IN TROUBLE!!! I.. I went to kiss her forehead last night! And what's more, I hugged her and fell asleep! Oh my god... My.. my heart.. It's pumping so furiously now.. what do I do? Please tell me... I hope I didn't say anything weird just now in my sleep.. Di.. Did she knows about it..? She was quiet just now after I let go of her... What to do...

After writing that, she threw her pen aside and closed the book. Feeling more and more anxious, she starts to bang her head on her desk gently, letting out soft groans. The doe-eye girl came out soon after and was stunned by the sight of the girl banging her head on the desk.
"Oppa! What.. what are you doing?" She quickly pulls the girl by her shoulders, stopping her. Seeing the worried look on the doe-eye girl's face, Sooyoung, for no reason, start tearing up. "O.. Oppa.. Wh.. why are you..?"
"I.. I'm sorry, Yoona... If I have cause any discomfort to you... I'm sorry..." The tall girl could not stop her tears. Even she, herself, did not know why is she crying.
"W.. why did you say so? I'm completely fine.. Don't cry, oppa.." The doe-eye girl pulls the girl closer and hugged her, patting her on her head, trying to comfort the girl. "It saddens me."
Upon hearing that, the tall girl finds her cheeks warming up at an increasing rate, and she knows that her face is turning red too. Her heart pumps furiously, and her body went numb. She did not know what to do. Even though she wants to run away quickly, she did not want to leave the embrace of the doe-eye girl. She wants to stay in this position forever.