SM High Chapter 19

SM High

 

As usual, Taeyeon is the first to wake up. Just when she was about to get off the bed, she realises that her girlfriend's arms is around her waist, and their bodies are pressing together, tightly. She smiled, and tries to turn around without waking her girlfriend up. After turning around successfully, Taeyeon puts hugs her girlfriend back, and close her eyes, enjoying the moment by herself. Around twenty minutes later, her girlfriend starts to fidget, indicating that she has woken up. Taeyeon greets her with a kiss on the lips, then a smile.
"Did you brush your teeth before doing that?" Sunny teased, smiling too.
"Yah! Is that how you respond to a sweet moment like this?" Taeyeon said, pouting.
"Yes." Sunny replied, and kissed Taeyeon's pouting lips. "Let's get up."
"I want to enjoy this moment for a longer time.."
"No lazing on bed, Taengoo. Come on.." Sunny sits up and pulled her girlfriend up, pushing her off the bed before getting off by herself. Holding hands, the two of them went into the bathroom to wash up.
"Where did you go yesterday?" Taeyeon suddenly remembers that Sunny is missing for the whole of yesterday when she is brushing her teeth.
"It's a secret. You will know it later." Sunny is ready to go into the shower. Just then, Taeyeon quickly rinse and rushed into the shower with her, saying that she wants to bathe with Sunny. But it did not take more than one minute for Sunny to kick her out of the shower and start bathing. Not going to give up, Taeyeon got in again but her fate is still the same. She got kicked out, and this time, it is harder than before, making her fly a longer distance.
"Don't come in again or I won't be nice!" Sunny shouted.
"Come on... Let's me in, my dear little Bunny..." Taeyeon stood outside the shower.
"No way! Stay out!"
Hanging her head, Taeyeon got out of the bathroom and sighed, not knowing what to do. Getting a little bored of waiting, Taeyeon got out of her room and went over to Yoona's, unlocking the door with the spare key that Yoona gave her the other time, and went in. The two of them are still in bed, sleeping soundly. And the tall girl is, once again, hugging the doe-eye girl in her sleep. Grinning, Taeyeon took out her phone and took a picture of the two of them, and the click from the camera seem to had disturbed Yoona, who opens her eyes slightly and looked at her cousin, but she completely ignored the short girl and went back to sleep, cuddling closer to Sooyoung and holding the girl's hands tightly. By herself, Taeyeon starts to explore the room, looking through the book on their desks. She then came across Sooyoung's diary, and started to flip through it.
"She... rarely write in this huh..?" Taeyeon murmured to herself, as she skimmed through the content, until she stopped at the last two entries, which she starts to read carefully, word by word. "So... it's love at first sight..?"
Suddenly, a hand reached out from behind her and grabbed the book, snatching it away. Taeyeon is of course shocked. She turns around and saw the tall girl standing behind her, and the doe-eye girl beside the tall girl.
"... Why are you reading this..?" The tall girl asked, and her expression tells Taeyeon that she is angry.
"... Sorry.. I got a little too curious..." Taeyeon is starting to regret what she just did. The expression of the tall girl does not look good at all. In fact, it is kind of scary.
"Don't you know what is privacy..?" The tall girl moves closer, making Taeyeon backs away. It was as though she would get hit by this girl soon. Noticing that the situation does not look good, the doe-eye girl tries to stop the tall girl, but the girl ignored her for the first time and continues to move closer. Just when the tall girl is about to grab Taeyeon's collar, the doe-eye girl pulls her, making the girl face her, and kissed the girl immediately. The girl is surprised at first, but soon, her arms are around Yoona's waist, and she returns the kiss passionately. The doe-eye girl then signalled to her cousin to leave the room, with her hand, which is behind Sooyoung's back. Nodding slightly, Taeyeon ran out of the room quickly and went back to her own, to find Sunny packing something in her bag.
"What are you do?" Taeyeon asked, hugging her girlfriend from the back.
"It's nothing. Packing some stuffs. I got something to attend to later." The girl replied, as she continues to put the things into the bag. "Wait.. why did you sweat so much?" And she pushed her girlfriend away.
"... Err... I almost.. die? I suppose.." Taeyeon said and shivered when Sooyoung's dark expression suddenly appears in her mind again.
"Why?" Putting the last item into the bag, Sunny closed the bag and turns around to face her girlfriend.
"I did something wrong... And Yoona's girlfriend got angry.."
"You went over and disturbed them...?"
"I read Sooyoung's diary.. out of curiosity..."
"... You deserved to be killed by her then... How can you do that?"
"I wasn't thinking straight.. Luckily Yoona is there or you might not see me again.."
"Apologise to her later. I'm going now. Go and bathe, by the way. You stink." Sunny patted her girlfriend before giving her a quick peck on the lips, and went out of the room with her bag. Being left alone in the room again, Taeyeon looked around, thinking of what she can do later. Obeying Sunny, she went to bathe first and as soon as she came out, she starts to stare into the space, trying to decide on what to do.
Maybe I should go back and apologise again... Taeyeon got out of her room and open the door to Yoona's room slightly, peeking into the room. There is no one there. Probably in the bathroom.. And she got into the room, closing the door softly before opening the bathroom door slowly and peeking in again. Still, no one there, except that the there is some steam coming out from the shower. Oh.. Bathing.. ..Wait.. Together?! I ENVY THEM!!! Stupid Bunny... Kicking me out every time I tries to get in.. Taeyeon starts to grumble in her mind, as she closes the bathroom door quietly. She then walked towards the desk again. The diary is no longer on the desk. Randomly picking out a book from Yoona's table, she skimmed through the content. It is a first year textbook, and it definitely brings back some memories of her first year life, when she met Sunny for the first time. She remembers the period of time that she is chasing after the girl, confessing her love for the nth time. It was not easy, but she succeeded in the end, and they even requested the teachers to change their rooms, although it was already half way through the year. While looking through the textbook, she fails to notice that someone had came out of the bathroom and saw her immediately.
"... What.. are.. you.. doing..?" A angry voice came up from behind her, startling her. She knows who it is, and she is right. Standing behind her, is the tall girl, with a much darker expression than before. She gulped and forced a weak smile. Within seconds, Taeyeon was sent flying out of the room, and crashing against the wall of the corridor. The door of Yoona's room closed with a loud slam, making her jerked.
"... That girl has no respect for seniors... Ahh pain.." Taeyeon stood up slowly, and staggered back to her own room, lying on her bed and falling asleep instantly. For some reason, she was tired even though she did nothing yet, and she had just woken up. Time flies, and soon, it was almost two in the afternoon, and the short girl rolled off her bed, landing with a loud thud. "Oww..."
Without Sunny around, she feels empty and bored. She is never bored when Sunny is here, even if they are not doing anything. Just then, her phone vibrates, and she picked it up. A message from Sunny. Delighted, she opened the message. Sunny is asking her to go over to Yuri's room. For what..? But she still did so immediately. She knocked on the door and waited for one of those two girls to come and open the door for her. But none of the two did. It was Sooyoung who did it. Shocked, Taeyeon stepped back two steps. Still with a dark expression, Sooyoung signalled to short girl to get into the room. Timidly, Taeyeon walked past the girl and into the room, to see the whole group of them gathered in the room, with a table of food on the coffee table that they use during their study sessions, and a cake in the middle.
"Happy belated birthday!" The group shouted happily, pulling the poppers. Sunny came over to her side and kissed her on the cheek before bring her to the table, settling her down.
"Because of all the sudden events that happened recently, we couldn't celebrate your birthday.. So we planned this, just for you." Sunny explained, smiling. The rest nodded, except for Sooyoung who is still feeling annoyed. They sang the birthday song for Taeyeon and start to eat the food, personally prepared by Sunny. She was preparing all these since yesterday, explaining why she was missing for the whole of yesterday. Smiling, Taeyeon hugged her girlfriend tightly and refuses to let go, and ended up getting hit again.