SM High Chapter 18

SM High

 

Minutes after Sunny left the room, Taeyeon feels the need of going to the toilet. Looking around, she tries to get loose again. Slowly, she slided under the blanket, and climbed out through the side, down the bed and make a dash to the toilet. Even though it had been just a short while since Sunny left, she is starting to miss her girlfriend already. Hence, she decided to ignore the risk of getting punished by her girlfriend, and went to wash up, preparing to go to class. However, just when she was about to leave the room, she was shocked to see Sooyoung standing outside, with her bed hair.
"S.. Sooyoung?" Taeyeon stuttered.
"... I accidentally told Yoona that I'm having a headache.. and she forbids me from going to class..." Sooyoung said, fixing her bed hair. "And I'm missing her right now.."
"I.. I see.. Why are you here..?"
"Sunny say to keep an eye on you.."
"Ah.. that girl..." Taeyeon looked away, hiding her slightly annoyed expression. Suddenly, a light bulb lights up, and Taeyeon grinned. "Hey, you miss Yoona don't you?"
"Yea.."
"Let's go then! You go to your class and I go to mine."
"Yoona will be angry if I.." Sooyoung is tempted to do it, but the thought of Yoona getting angry at her stop her from doing it. But Taeyeon interrupted before she could continues. "She won't if she didn't know that you are there. Just hide outside the class and watch."
"Is that a good idea..?" Sooyoung is doubting the feasibility of that idea. She feels that she would definitely be spotted by Yoona, if not, someone from the class. Taeyeon nodded with a smile, and after much temptation, Sooyoung went back to her room to change her clothes. Both of them ran down the corridor, and slowed down when they were nearer to the classrooms. Like what Taeyeon had said, they went to their respective class and squatted outside, peeking into the classroom to look at their girlfriends. However, the plan really did fail, when the teachers spotted something black at the window.
"Ms. Kim Taeyeon, may I know why are you there?" The teacher asked, looking out of the window, at the corridor where the patch of black thing disappears immediately after the teacher said that. "Can you stop hiding there and come in?"
Gulping, Taeyeon stands up slowly and walked into the classroom, ready to sit down beside her girlfriend, whose expression is dark and glaring at her, giving off a threatening aura. Sweating profusely, Taeyeon forced a smile and sat down, looking down for the whole day. The situation is exactly the same for Sooyoung, and both of them have a lot of appeasing to do later on.

-----

"I.. It's.. It's your cousin's idea!" The tall girl scrambled towards her desk and squatted behind her chair, as her girlfriend approaches with a dark aura emitting from her, and what seem to be like a cane, in her hand. "I.. I'm merely following her!"
"And why did you follow her...?" The doe-eye girl continues to walk towards the tall girl, bending the cane in her hand.
"B.. because I miss you..." Sooyoung continues to back away, pulling the chair along with her.
Just then, a loud crack was heard, and the cane broke into two pieces. Seeing that, Sooyoung shivered and backed all the way, under her desk and pulled the chair to cover herself, while peeking through the gap to take a look at her girlfriend. The dark aura is fading fast, and the face of the doe-eye girl is becoming more and more red. Knowing that she is safe now, Sooyoung got out of her hiding place and stood in front of the doe-eye girl. Slowly, she moves closer and planted her lips onto the doe-eye girl's. The doe-eye girl stayed still for a while before returning the kiss. However, the moment is interrupted by a loud scream from next door.
"Sunny-unnie started her punishment, I guess.." Yoona said, staring at the wall that separates them from the other two. Sooyoung nodded slightly and used her hands to cup the doe-eye girl's face, turning it to face her and continues with the kiss. And they continue, ignoring the screams that followed shortly after the first. After a while, the screaming stop, as Tiffany came to knock on the door again. Putting the punishment on a hold, Sunny went to open the door.
"Seriously, please keep your volume down.. Jessi needs plenty of sleep.." Tiffany said, sounding really annoyed.
"S.. Say.. Fany... Are you two really not dating..?" Taeyeon, who is lying flat on the floor again, asked.
Soon after that, a short figure is seen flying out of the window, and landing roughly on the field, rolling for a while before stopping. A soul is seen coming out from the body shortly after.
"I guess Taeyeon said something weird to Tiffany again.." Yuri said, looking out of the window, at the lifeless body on the field. Approximately ten minutes later, a short girl is seen walking into the field and dragging the soul-less body out of the field, and after a while, loud slapping sound was heard. Probably because Sunny is trying to wake Taeyeon up. The group gathered at Taeyeon's room again, even though today's gathering is suppose to be at Yuri's room. The only reason for this is because Taeyeon could not move. When the rest arrive, all they see is Sunny sitting at the table, arranging the stuff and Taeyeon is lying on the floor, with her face swollen. For the first time, Jessica did not fall asleep during their study session, because she is laughing too hard due to Taeyeon's funny appearance.

-----

After starting the week noisy, the time seem pass really quickly for eight of them. Soon, it was Friday, and Sunny disappeared right after the teacher dismisses them. Thinking that she might had went back to the dorm, Taeyeon hurried back to their room, to find the room empty. She asked the other six about her and all their replies are the same. They do not know. But there is something strange about the six of them. For the whole day, they had been trying to prevent Taeyeon from entering her own room. They would bring her everywhere, out of the school, until it became dark. When they came back, they went back to their respective rooms and Taeyeon went back to hers. Sunny is already back, and is sleeping. The room is dark. For some reason, it feels cold too. Feeling a little upset, Taeyeon puts down all the things that the six girls bought for her, and get into bed. She stared at the back of her girlfriend, and her heart is beating. Painfully. For the whole night, she was thinking about where Sunny went to, and the reason why Sunny is not talking to her at all. Perhaps it is because of the recent incidents that make her angry, but she had already cooled down, judging from her cute and caring behaviour that she had for the past two days. Perhaps, she has a change of heart, but it seems like there is no one else that she had been interacting with, so it is quite impossible. Or perhaps, she is just feeling too annoyed, having to take care of Taeyeon for so long. Thinking about the many possible reasons, Taeyeon's eyes start to close slowly, and soon, she is in her dreamland. Sensing no movement from her girlfriend, Sunny turns around and smiled, before moving closer to hug her.
"Happy belated birthday, my dear little Taengoo..." She whispered into Taeyeon's ear and fell asleep, still hugging the girl.