SM High Chapter 01

SM High

 

"Mum, I'm heading out!" A tall figure ran down the stairs and headed for the front door.
"Where are you going? You just got back.." The middle age woman peek out from the kitchen.
"To check out a high school. Bye!" And the front door closed with a loud sound, making the middle age woman jumped.
"Where's that girl going in those male clothing again..?" The middle age woman sighed.

-----

SM High.. SM High... Should be around here somewhere... The tall girl surveyed the whole city after coming up from the underpass. Here she is, in Seoul, looking for the school without uniform. And since there is no uniform, it is going to be impossible to spot the students of that school. Failing to notice the huge building behind her, she continues to look around for the school. At last, giving up on her search, she decided to ask someone for help. She stopped a passer-by randomly and asked, before feeling embarrassed after realising that the school is just behind her. She thanked the person and ran towards the school. Indeed, the people that are walking in and out of the school are not wearing any uniform. They are all wearing their own clothing. Mini skirts, hot pants and sleeveless shirt. Something that she would never want to wear. She moves closer to the school to take a look at the interior, but was surprised when someone approached her suddenly. It is a girl.
"Oppa. Is this SM High?" The girl asked, with a small note in her hand.
"I.. I think so.." The tall girl replied, surprised by the word, 'Oppa'. It definitely feels weird, since she is a girl. But she kind of like it. She had decided, to aim for this school. The girl that approached her thanked her and ran away.
Alright! Since my 'disguise' is so perfect, I will definitely succeed here! I shall come to this school! And she applied for it.

-----

"Sooyoung-ah, your letter." The middle-age woman opens the door to the messy room of her daughter, and threw the letter on the face of the sleeping girl.
"Huh? Mum! Don't throw it on my face!" The girl wakes up almost immediately after the letter landed on her face.
"Clean up your room! You are a girl, mind you! This looks like a guy's room!"
"Okay okay... Now get out please.." The girl got out of the bed and pushed the middle age woman out of the room, before locking the door. She picks up the letter and tore the envelope violently, almost tearing the letter along with it. She took out the letter and threw the envelope aside. As she reads on, a wide smile spread across her face. It is from SM High, informing her that she was accepted by the school. She jumped around happily, having a small celebration on her own, and almost falling down after tripping on the clothing that are lying on the floor of her bedroom.
"Stop jumping in your room!" A voice echoed throughout the house.
Sooyoung stopped immediately and start to pick up everything on the floor, throwing them in their respective places without arranging them neatly. She is feeling excited for the last few weeks of the holidays to end, and for school to start. But first of all, she would need to go and purchase her textbooks. She unlocks the bedroom door and dashed into the toilet with clean clothing. After only five minutes, she was out, fresh. Running down the stairs with her bag, she did not even bother to inform her mother that she is going out. She went out without a word. Her mother only notice that she went out after hearing the front door shutting with a loud sound once again.
That girl has to learn not to close the door so violently.. I don't want to change the door again..

-----

"M... Mr. Choi Sooyoung?" The office staff studied the person standing in front of her, confused about the gender of this person. The application form shows that this person is a girl, but no matter how she looks, this person does not look like one to her.
"Yea?" The person replied with a smile, without thinking much at all.
"Congratulation. You passed the entrance exam and this is class that you will be in. This is the book list." The staff placed the two pieces of paper on the table and slide it towards the tall girl, wondering why did the this guy indicate that he is a female on his application form.
Sooyoung picks up the two pieces of paper and walked out of the office, heading to the bookshop.
Wait.. did she just address me as Mr.? ... Never mind.. The guy suddenly realises it.
The school is huge, and the distance between the office and the bookshop is not small at all. Soon enough, she got lost inside this huge building. Searching around frantically for a floor plan, she accidentally bumped into someone else, making the person drops his or her stuffs.
"I'm sorry." Sooyoung was shocked. She squatted down immediately to pick up the stuffs, and realise that it was the First Year textbooks. And it is all new. This person is probably of the same age as her, and had already found his or her way to the bookshop. Sooyoung tidied the stuffs in her hands before standing up and giving it back to the person. The person looked at her, and their eyes met. Sooyoung finds her heart pumping furiously and her cheeks are warming up fast. It was the first time she felt this and it is a really sweet feeling.
"Thanks," the person bowed politely with a sweet smile that makes Sooyoung's heart skip a beat, "Oppa."
Once again, Sooyoung was mistaken as a guy. But she did not mind. She only knows that this girl that is standing in front of her, is really, really cute. The girl was getting ready to leave, but Sooyoung's hand sub-consciously grabbed on to her hand, stopping her from leaving.
"O.. oppa?" The girl was shocked, to be grabbed by someone that she just met.
"I.. I.. I'm sorry.. B.. But I'm a little... lost.. W.. Where's the boo.. Bookshop...?" Sooyoung finds herself unable to speak well in front of this girl. Her heart rate is increasing really fast, and it was as though her heart would jump out of her chest sooner or later.
"Oh.. Just go down this corridor and turn right. You will be able to find it from there." The girl pointed towards direction opposite from the direction that Sooyoung heading towards just now. Sooyoung thanked her and she walked away after giving Sooyoung another sweet smile. Sooyoung could not stop staring at the back of the girl, and her heart is still pumping wildly.
This school is so great~ Firstly, there's no uniform and secondly... There's such a cute girl here.... Sooyoung screamed excitedly in her heart, as she jogged down the corridor, towards the bookshop. She is excited to start her high school life soon, to wear her own clothes to school and to meet new people (especially girls). She is sure that it would be great. Oh and yes, she likes girls.