SM High Chapter 23

SM High

 

"Yoona-ah.. I can't sleep.." Sooyoung moves closer to Yoona, hugging her gently. There was no reply. Sooyoung sighed, knowing that the doe-eye girl is already asleep. Slowly, she closed her eyes, and attempt to sleep but failed. She only succeeded when it was around five in the morning, and they have to wake up at six. Approximately one hour later after Sooyoung finally fell asleep, the doe-eye girl opened her eyes. Noticing how close Sooyoung is to her, she is able to make a guess on when Sooyoung fell asleep, since it would normally be tighter if she sleeps for a longer period of time. She sighed, hesitating to wake her girlfriend up but she would not be able to get up if she does not wake her girlfriend up.
"Oppa.." Yoona called out gently, tapping on Sooyoung's hand. The girl behind her fidgeted and soon, she moved away, letting the doe-eye girl go. "Oppa.. If you tired, continue to sleep.. I will wake you up slightly later."
The tall girl nodded and smiled, before returning to her sleep. The doe-eye girl climbed out of her bed carefully, not wanting to disturb the girl's sleep. Approximately forty-five minutes later, the doe-eye girl nudged the tall girl lightly, trying to wake her up. "Oppa.. Time to wake up.."
It took her nearly five minutes to get the girl to wake up and go to wash up. She felt sorry but she had no choice. School started, and they have to go for lessons. Throughout the whole journey to their classroom, the tall girl is clinging to her girlfriend, with her head resting on the shoulder of the girl. Yoona is slightly dragging her, since she has zero energy to walk properly. Finally, they reached the classroom, and it is already noisy, since almost half of the class is there. The two sat down at their seats and the tall girl put her head on the table immediately. The doe-eye girl her hair gently, before turning around, with her index finger on her lips, asking her classmates to keep their noise level down. They co-operated with her and keep quiet immediately. Yoona took out a book from her bag and before she starts reading, she noticed something about Sooyoung's hair.
It's getting longer.. Maybe I should help to tie it up so that it's cooler for her.. She took out a hair band from her bag, and gathered the end of Sooyoung's hair lightly, being extra careful of not waking the girl up accidentally. Slowly, she tied Sooyoung's hair into a tiny ponytail, and went back to her reading.
"Did you hear the rumor?" One of their classmates whispered to any other, looking at the two girls in front. "The one that says that Sooyoung-ssi looks cute.."
"Yea. It's quite a hot topic, isn't it? And it started with one of our classmates.." The other replied, nodding.
"It's said that at that time, her face happened to be so close to his.."
"Yea.. And now it's making me kinda curious.. About how cute that girl would look.. After all, many of us still forget that she is in fact a girl.."
"That's true.. I feel like proving it, on my own.."
"How? By putting your face close to hers? That's kinda... weird.. You will look like you are trying to kiss her.."
"I still feel like trying.. but I'm afraid it would look like I'm trying to kiss a guy..."
"I want to try too.. But.." And both of them sighed. Suddenly, a few other classmates came in, making a lot of noise, and those in class stared at them, with their index fingers on their lips, before pointing to the sleeping girl. Yoona is just smiling, with a bit of dark aura. The classmates shivered, and bowed politely, apologising, before scurrying to the back of the class. Some of them started a small discussion about Sooyoung again, and decided to really go and try prove it on their own. But they have a problem. Yoona would definitely prevent them from doing so, since it might disturb Sooyoung's sleep. They continue to observe the doe-eye girl, who eventually yawned and put her book away. The doe-eye girl moved closer to her girlfriend, and leaned towards her, resting her head on the table right beside to Sooyoung's head.
"Say.. are they dating? They seem really close.." One of the guys that had been observing the two asked.
"They are both girls, mind you.." The other replied.
"What's wrong with that? I heard that there's some seniors that are doing that.. Anyway, here's our chance.."
"But her face is hidden.. What if Yoona-ssi suddenly wakes up?"
"We gonna to bet on it then.."
After which, they moved closer and stood in front of the two girls. One of them put his face close to Sooyoung's head and called her name softly, trying not to wake up the wrong person. Lucky for them, the tall girl fidgeted slightly, and her head moved. She looked at them with a sleepy look. She is probably still half-asleep, since she did not get shock by the sudden gathering of guys in front of her desk. Instead, she smiled and went back to her sleep immediately. The guys moved back, surprised.
"... Did you see that?" The first guy asked, and those behind him shook their heads, and say that his head is blocking their view. "But.. it's.. it's true.."
The others wanted to try, but the doe-eye girl fidgeted and woke up, and they scurried back to their seats immediately, not wanting to get noticed. However, throughout the whole day, Sooyoung felt uncomfortable, as there are people walking in front of her unnecessarily, and putting their faces close to hers suddenly some times. Yoona is obviously pissed off, and during the last period, even the teacher noticed that she is in foul mood.
"Y.. Yoona-ssi.. are you alright?" The teacher asked, stuttering a lot. "Di.. Did something happen?"
"It's nothing, sir." Yoona smiled, with huge amount of dark and devilish aura emitting from her. "Just that some people are trying out weird things today and I'm kinda PISSED OFF..."
The guys gulped, and the teacher is feeling scared, even though he got nothing to do with that matter. Sooyoung face-palmed herself, and whispered something into Yoona's ear. Right after she moves away, the dark aura disappeared in an instant, making the others curious about what Sooyoung had just said. And for the whole week, no one dares to get close to the two.

-----

"Happy birthday, Yoona~!" The tall girl jumped at the doe-eye girl and hugged her tightly, before planting a kiss on her lips. The doe-eye girl, though shocked, returns the kiss immediately and both them completely forgets about those sitting behind them, waiting for the party to start. Taeyeon face-palmed herself, and stood up, walking towards the two maknaes and placed her palm in between their faces.
"Continue later if you want.. Let's start the party.." Taeyeon said, with an annoyed expression. "Plus, you are tempting me to do the same.." And she glanced at her own girlfriend. The two blushed and nodded, before sitting down at the table and they sang the birthday song, blow the candles and cut the cake. And before anyone could notice it, Taeyeon attempted to cream Yoona, but Sooyoung blocked her hand instantly. Sooyoung took the small piece of cake from Taeyeon's hand, put it aside, and threw the short girl away. The rest clapped, completely ignoring Taeyeon's condition. They start to feast on the food prepared by Sooyoung, and Taeyeon continues to twitch at the side. Seeing how pitiful her girlfriend is, Sunny put some food on a plate and place it in front of Taeyeon, before going back to her seat to eat. After eating, the group clean up the place and went back to their own room to study, since examinations are, once again, coming soon.