SM High Chapter 26

SM High

The doe-eye girl opens her eyes slowly, and saw the interior of a room that she does not recognise. Is this the villa? Looks nice.. She thought. She then noticed that someone is hugging her from the back. Thinking that it is Sooyoung, she wanted to call her but then, she realises that the feeling is not the same. And the hands of this person is bigger than Sooyoung's slender hands. Slowly, she turns around to see who is it, and was shocked to see a guy lying there, with his eyes close and arms around her waist. She screamed, and pulled the guy's hands away quickly, jumping off the bed. The guy woke up to her scream.
".. Wh.. who are you?!" The doe-eye girl asked, as she continues to stare at the guy in front of her.
"Ah.. I must have fallen asleep by accident.. I'm sorry.." The guy replied, scratching his head. "I'm Jonghyun. From your class.. Remember?"
The girl continues to stare, thinking hard. She could not remember him at all, since she rarely interacted with her classmates.
"It's okay if you don't.. You rolled down the slope and I found you... So you are in my villa now.." The guy, seeing that the girl is quiet, continued. "... And don't worry.. I didn't do anything.. All I did was observe your sleeping face but I fell asleep accidentally.."
"... Observe my sleeping face..?" The girl was shocked by what he said. Why was he observing me..?
"Ah.. Ac.. Actually, Yoona-ssi... I.. I really like you a lot.. But I didn't have the chance to interact with you.." The guy got off from the bed and start to move closer. "I was hoping to.."
"D.. don't come nearer.. please.." The doe-eye girl backs away, without knowing why she did that for. She just felt uncomfortable with this guy.
"W.. why?" The guy ignored her and continues to move closer but before he could continue with what he wanted to say, he was interrupted by someone, who is shouting loudly at the entrance of his villa. He opens the door and stood at the corridor to see who was it. It is Sooyoung.
"WHERE'S YOONA! RETURN HER TO ME!!" The tall girl shouted, as she tries to get past the security guards that are trying to stop her.
Hearing her girlfriend's voice, Yoona dashed out of the room immediately and before Jonghyun could stop her, she was running down the stairs, towards her girlfriend. Sooyoung saw the doe-eye girl and gained strength suddenly, allowing her to push the security guards away and reunite with her girlfriend.
"Yoongie!" She hugged the girl tightly, and tears of joy rolls down her cheek.
"Youngie oppa..." The doe-eye girl cried too. The other six walked in slowly, and the blonde girl looked at the young guy who is on the second floor.
"J.. Jessica-noona?" The guy exclaimed, shocked to see the blonde girl.


-----

"W.. Wait! I.. I didn't do anything! Forgive me for lying! I just wanted to.. to look at her.." The guy hides behind the big chair, as the tall girl cracked her knuckles and approached him with dark aura. The blonde girl is grinning. "Yah! Noona! Help me! You know me well, don't you! I'm not that kind of person!"
"Youngie oppa.. Stop it.. He really did not do anything to me.." The doe-eye girl grabbed the hands of her girlfriend. Seeing that the dark aura disappear, the doe-eye girl continued, without realising the consequences. "Except for hugging me in my sleep.." And a loud crack was heard, followed by a loud scream. A guy's scream.
"I.. I'm sorry, Jonghyun-ssi.." The doe-eye girl kept on apologising, while hugging her girlfriend tightly, not wanting her to continue breaking his bones.
"It's.. It's okay.. It only got dislocated, that's all.." The guy smiled weakly, fearing the tall girl. His left shoulder was twisted badly by her just now, and he did not wish that his right shoulder would suffer the same fate. "By.. by the way, are the both of you.. d.. dating? Like Jessica-noona?"
"Huh? N.. No! Of.. of course not.." The doe-eye girl tries to deny it.
"Yes we are!" The tall girl shouted, with flames still burning in her eyes, and it sends shiver down the guy's spine.
"...I.. I gu.. guess I.. I'm right then.." Jonghyun stuttered.
"Huh?" The two girls did not understand him.
"Seeing that the both of you are always together.. acting a little like a couple... I kind of guessed that you are.."
The group are currently in Jonghyun's villa, chatting in the living room as the maid serves them tea. He had asked them to stay for dinner, since it is around time, and since they are here. After staying in the villa with him for a while, Sooyoung's anger faded away and she began to join in the conversation, happily and occasionally teasing her girlfriend. He went on to explain his reason for lying and told them the whole incident, from the start to the end. Jessica then proceeded to talk about the two families being close since the two of them are young, and they used to hang out a lot, until they entered SM High, and they seldom met since. Jonghyun also promised not to tell anyone about Yoona and Sooyoung's relationship. After a long chat, dinner is finally served, and the group is ready to go back to Jessica's villa.
"Sorry, by the way. About you shoulder.." Before stepping out of the villa, Sooyoung stopped and turns around, facing Jonghyun to apologise.
"It's okay.. It's kind of worth it.." Jonghyun smiled. "After hugging Yoona-ssi.." And his eyes opened wider suddenly, putting his hands on his mouth quickly. He just made a terrible mistake.
"You.. little ert..!" Flames start to burn in Sooyoung's eyes again, and another loud crack was heard, followed by a guy's scream. In the end, Jonghyun's right should did not escape the fate of getting dislocated.


-----

"Good night, guys. Sleep well." The short girl said, before she turns off the lights and jumped into the bed, where her girlfriend is. There was laughter. A lot of laughter, until a loud smack is heard, and soon, a small shadow is spotted, squatting at a corner. The others ignored it and continue to sleep. In Jessica's villa, they shared a really big bedroom, and there were four king sized bed. It was obvious who will be sharing a bed with who, and everyone is comfortable, except for two of them, who are sleeping at the edge of the bed, leaving a big space in between them. Tiffany is hugging Jessica's arm in her sleep, while Jessica is sleeping, with one of her arms up. Sooyoung is again, sleeping with Yoona in her embrace. As for Sunny, she is alone in the big bed, as her girlfriend is currently squatting at the corner. Probably had fallen asleep already, while squatting.