SM High Chapter 28

SM High

Almost half of the Summer vacation had passed, and the girls had already finished all their homework, except for the blonde girl who still refuses to do her work despite the fact that the teachers had been begging her to do it. Her girlfriend did not care much about her not completing her work too, since her results are still at the top even though she did not hand in any work or study. The two maknaes are enjoying themselves, going out daily for dates and the two short ones that follow on one of their dates, refuse to go out with them anymore after coming back with bloated stomach. They ate too much, since they had been giving in to the makanes, letting them choose what they want to do, and most of the things they choose are related to eating. The two Americans are just staying in their room, with Tiffany looking at the blonde girl's sleeping face and admiring it. Throughout the holidays, there are still gifts from their fans being sent to their rooms. For the maknaes, most of it were given to their six seniors, in exchange for food. One day, a gathering is held.
"I'm bored.. Let's go out again.." The short girl complaint, while hugging her slightly shorter girlfriend.
"Sure~!" The two maknaes replied, happily.
"And we are not going to give in to you this time." The short girl continued, almost immediately, looking at the two maknaes. The rest of the group laughed, when they saw the sad expression on the doe-eye girl's face, and the dark one on the tall girl's face, after seeing the expression of the doe-eye girl. However, the short girl did not even flinch. "Let's go... to the amusement park!"
"Oh. Sounds good. It's been a while since we go there, as a group." The tanned girl smiled, and the one beside her nodded.
Therefore, it is decided. The group got up early the next day and went out as planned. Loving the thrilling rides, the doe-eye girl dragged her girlfriend around, and rode the roller coaster for almost ten times in a roll. No one follows them, fearing that they would throw up after that. The couples separated and went on their own little dates, while the two without a partner stayed together, unwillingly. After nearly one hour, the group gathered again.
"Let's go as a group now." The short girl said, looking around before staring at the doe-eye girl, with a mischievous look.
"... What's with that look, unnie..? Don't tell me.." The doe-eye girl got a bad feeling about this.
"Let's go to the Haunted House~!" The short girl announced, grinning.
"NOO!!" The doe-eye girl shouted, as she hugs her girlfriend's arm tightly.
After much debate, the group went on with the plan. The doe-eye girl could not win against her short cousin in the debate. Her cousin clearly knows that she is scared of ghosts and yet she purposely chose to go to the haunted house as a group. The tall girl's expression is not good either. She, too, could not stand scary things but she did not want to show it. She wants to protect her girlfriend. Soon, they are standing outside the Haunted House, and the short couple went in first without hesitation. The American couple followed, with the other two behind. The two maknaes stared at the sign, not wanting to go in, but a hand appeared from behind the door and dragged them in. It is obviously the short girl's hand.
"Yo.. Youngie-oppa..." The doe-eye girl hugs her girlfriend's arm even tighter, slightly hiding her face. Her eyes are close too.
"BOO!" The short girl jumped on the doe-eye girl, and she screamed. The short girl ended up getting a tight slap, by the tall girl.
"That hurts..." The short girl grumbled.
"Don't scare my Yoongie like that.." The tall girl said, with a even darker expression than before. She looked around, trying to prepare herself for the scare. However, it seems like the 'ghosts' in the Haunted House saw what happened to the short girl just now, after she tries to scare the doe-eye girl, none of them came out to scare the maknaes. They only attacked the six seniors at the front, and throughout the whole journey, a high pitch scream was heard. A really high pitch scream. Followed by a much lower pitch scream. Apparently, after the blonde girl got scared, she screams and start kicking randomly, which is why a low pitch scream followed.
"You are not suppose to hurt the ghosts, Sica.." The short girl walked out of the Haunted House and turns to the blonde girl immediately.
"... I got annoyed. Sorry." The blonde girl replied, feeling embarrassed.
The two maknaes are the last to come out, and Sooyoung is sweating a lot, while Yoona is still hugging Sooyoung's arm. Her eyes, are still close.
"I just got reminded.. These two, no one came to scare them.." The tanned girl pointed to the maknaes.
"The slap that Taengoo got probably scare the ghosts off.." Sunny said, looking at the red hand print on her girlfriend's cheek. "But they did not expect to receive a kick from Sica though."
The outing continued for around one more hour and they went back to the dorm, after getting tired of the amusement park. And the rest of the holiday is spent, like how they spend the first half of it.


-----

For the first time, the blonde girl got up early. She looks around the whole room, before stopping at the girl sleeping beside her. Quietly and carefully, she climbed out of the bed and went into the bathroom, to wash up, before sneaking out of the room. Nearly half an hour later, the girl woke up, to find that the blonde girl is missing. She starts to panic, and ran out of the room after checking that the blonde girl is not in the bathroom. She bangs on the door of the short couple.
"What's it...?" The short girl opens the door, and ends up getting hit by the girl.
"Did you see my Jessi!?" The girl grabbed the shoulder of the short girl and shook her, hard.
"STOP SHAKING ME!! I'M GETTING DIZZY!" The short girl shouted, and the girl stopped, letting the short girl go, and resulted in the short girl knocking her head on the floor and fainted..
"... What's it, Fany? Did something happen to Sica?" The slightly shorter girl asked, dragging her unconscious girlfriend to the bed.
"She.. she's missing... I woke up and she's not beside me..." Tiffany starts to cry.
The short girl glanced at the calendar and found out the reason for Jessica's disappearance immediately. She smiled, before she tries to comfort Tiffany, reassuring her that Jessica will be fine. After a short chat, Sunny managed to convince Tiffany to go back to her room and wait for Jessica to come back. Right after Tiffany walks out of the room, Sunny took out her phone and dialed a familiar number.
"Yah! Sica-ah! Stop scaring your girlfriend like that! I know it is meant to be a surprise but this is too much of a surprise.." She whispered into the phone, as soon as the latter picks up.
"... I'm sorry.. Is Fany okay now?" The latter asked, sounding worried.
"Yea. I managed to convince her somehow, to go back to her room and wait. Get it done quickly."
"I'm done.. Open the door in ten minutes time please."
"Okay.." And both of them hung up. Sunny pulls out the tables quickly, and arranged everything as fast as she could. Someone knocked on the door, and she went to open it. It is the tanned girl and her roommate, with a cake box in their hand. Slowly, the whole group, except for Tiffany, is the in the room, preparing for the party. Sunny walks to the bed, pulls her girlfriend up and slapped her a few times to wake her up. Everyone got ready, and the tanned girl went out, to bring the birthday girl in. The girl looks restless, probably because she is worrying too much for her girlfriend. As soon as the door opens, and she saw her girlfriend, she ran in and hugged the blonde girl, not noticing the preparation and the decoration.
"Jessi! Where did you go.. ? I was so.." Just then, she noticed the decoration, and the food on the table. Apparently, there is only a huge plate of kimchi fried rice on the table, along with the cake.
"I.. I'm sorry, Fany. I tried my best..." The blonde girl smiled, shyly. ".. Happy birthday."
"... O.. Oh my god, Jessi... Thank you~!" The girl hugs her girlfriend again, crying tears of joy. The group start to feast, but they only eat the cake. None of them wants to touch the fried rice. Except for Tiffany and Jessica.
"Fany-ah.. why are you eating that? Is it nice?" The short girl asked.
"As long as it's by my baby, it's great." Tiffany replied, showing her beautiful eye smile. In the end, the plate of fried rice is finished by the two Americans only. The rest only ate the cake.