SM High Chapter 12

SM High

 

Dok. Dok. Dok. Sooyoung turns slightly and stared at the door. She thought she heard some noise coming from the door. And indeed there was. The noise did not stop, even after some while, making her curious and anxious at the same time. Slowly, she got out of her bed and approached the door. Just when she was going to unlock it, it unlocked itself and opens up, revealing the guy outside with a small equipment in his hand. Both of them got shocked by each other of course. Realising the current situation, Sooyoung tries to close the door immediately but the guy stopped it and pushed her aside, making her lose grip on the door handle and falling backwards. He enters the room and close the door behind him.
"Who are you?!" Sooyoung stood up quickly. The mysterious guy did not reply. Instead, he was moving closer and closer to her, making her feels uncomfortable and backs away slightly as he get closer. She did not realise that he was trying to make her back towards the bed, which she eventually knocked the back of her legs into, making her fall on the bed. At that instance, he jumped. Towards the bed, pining her down.
"Yah! Le.. Let go!" Sooyoung did not want to shout too loudly, so she did it softly, using all her strength to resist the grip of the mysterious guy.
"You can't trick my eyes. I know you are a girl immediately after I saw you." He said, with a grin.
"Like I care whether you are tricked or not! Let go of me!" She continues to struggle. She was starting to feel scared. Both of this guy and of waking the sleeping doe-eye girl. The doe-eye girl fidgeted, and turns around, with her face now facing the Sooyoung and the guy. But her eyes are still close.
"Oh? My dear little Yoona can still sleep in this kind of situation huh?" His attention shifted towards the doe-eye girl. Seeing that he is distracted, Sooyoung took the chance to kick him away and got up instantly. He managed to find his balance before he knocked into the wardrobe behind him. And he starts to move closer again right after he found his balance. He grabbed Sooyoung by her collar and pulled her away, flinging her towards the hard ground. Sooyoung landed with a loud thud, and she could feel a sharp pain in the joint of her right shoulder. The guy is getting close to Yoona, his hands reaching out to her clothes. It was obvious that he is trying to take her clothes off. Seeing that, Sooyoung got up quickly and tries to pull him away from Yoona, despite her injured right shoulder. But the guy easily pushed her away and continue to lift the shirt of the doe-eye girl. After Sooyoung got pushed away, she knocked against the wardrobe, hard, with a loud thud. And it was loud enough to wake the doe-eye girl up. The doe-eye girl opens her eyes immediately and saw the tall girl on the floor, and the guy on their bed, with his hands on her. She screamed, and kicked him hard in the stomach, causing him to fall off the bed and knocking his head against the floor. She attempted to jump off the bed and get to the tall girl to check her condition but the guy grabbed her left ankle. She almost fell down. He pulls again, and she got on her knees. Seeing that, he continues to pull, and soon, Yoona finds herself in the embrace of this mysterious guy. His hands are feeling her back, and slowly, one of his hands is going into her shirt. She pushed him with much force, but fails to push him away. Sooyoung's head is spinning, but she still managed to get up after much difficulty and got to the guy, giving him a punch in his face, causing him to faint.
"... A.. are you okay, Yoona..?" Sooyoung pulls the girl away from the guy. Yoona nodded. Smiling, Sooyoung hugged Yoona, feeling relieved that she is alright. But she did not realise that her head, after knocking on the wardrobe so hard, is bleeding. Her world became all blurry, and soon, it was all dark.
"O.. Oppa?!" Yoona called out, as the tall girl loosen her hold and begins to fall backwards. Yoona managed to catch her in time, preventing another injury to her head. She turns to look at the wardrobe and was shocked to see a red patch of liquid on the door of the wardrobe. "Oppa! Oppa! A.. are you alright?!"
The door bolted open soon after, and Taeyeon was standing at the door, with Sunny behind her. They woke up to all the noise coming from Yoona's room and was surprised to find out that the door is unlocked. Feeling uneasy, Taeyeon kicked the door open literally. They were shocked, to see Yoona hugging the tall girl and crying, with a stranger lying beside her, not moving a single inch at all. Sunny switched on the lights, and Taeyeon recognised the guy lying on the floor immediately.
"Why the hell is he here?!" She exclaimed angrily, as she dragged the guy away from Yoona's side. Yoona did not even bother about the identity of the guy now. She is still crying, as she hugs the tall girl tightly, calling her softly. The girl did not response at all. Sunny helped to check the injury on Sooyoung's head while Taeyeon dialed the phone number of her uncle on her phone.
"Yah! Kim Jong Kook! Why is this freaking jerk in the school?!" She shouted into the phone as soon as her uncle picks up.
"Is that how you address your uncle? And which jerk?" Though sleepy, he answered with much energy.
"That freaking, erted jerk that only brings shame to our family!"
Jong Kook got reminded of Yoona's brother immediately. He wanted to warn Yoona after they got out of the bath house earlier that day, but it drops off his mind as soon as he got out of the bath. Without saying a word, he puts on his jacket and ran out of the security post, where his room is, and into the school compound, to the girls' dorm and to where her niece's room was at. Running down the corridor at high speed, he spotted the room with the door opened and lights still on. He managed to stop right before he crashed into something in the room.
"This jerk! Why is he here!?" Taeyeon asked again, pointing to the unconscious guy on the floor.
"... I gonna scold that trainee..." Jong Kook murmured, as he squatted down beside the guy and examined his face. "Who hit him?"
"Probably Sooyoung... How's she, Sunny?" Taeyeon turns around to look at the three. Yoona is still hugging the tall girl tightly, but her tears has stopped.
"She's still bleeding.. It won't stop. We had to send her to the hospital.." Sunny replied, looking at her own blood stained hands.
"Let's go then! Uncle, take care of this jerk." Taeyeon took a coat from the wardrobe, wanting to cover Sooyoung with it. "Wait.. Who's gonna carry her..?"
Without saying anything, Yoona lifted the tall girl, carrying her in the princess style and making sure that her head is leaning on her shoulder. Taeyeon places the coat on Sooyoung and the three girls ran out of the room, leaving Jong Kook alone with the unconscious guy.
"You little punk... Just how much trouble are you trying to get me into..? Didn't I warn you already..?" Jong Kook stared at the guy, and a devilish aura starts to spill from him, as his expression gets darker. He dragged the guy out of the room, and went out of the school, towards the nearest police station. Before the police could ask him anything, he threw the guy on the floor and walked away. Since the guy just got released that day, the policemen at the station recognise him, and could easily guess why he is here again. Thus, without saying anything else, they put him back into his previous cell and locked him up again. Meanwhile, Jong Kook pulls out his phone and dialed a familiar number.
"What's it, uncle?" A voice reached his ear through the phone.
"Taeyeon, how's that girl..?" He asked.
"We managed to flag a cab as soon as we got out of school. Now we are in the hospital, and the doctor is still attending to her injuries.."
"Do you need me to go there?"
"Mm.. I don't think so. By the way, I'm sorry, uncle.. For screaming at you just now."
"It's okay. I understand. I threw that jerk into the police station. Those guys should know what to do with him."
"Okay. I will contact you later, when the doctor is out. Bye, uncle."
"Bye." And he hangs up. Taeyeon stuffs her phone into her pocket, and starts to tidy up her hair a little. Since she just woke up and came here right after that, her hair is slightly messy. She then approaches the other two girls. Yoona is still feeling really upset. For some reason, she felt that it was her fault that Sooyoung got injured. Sunny had been trying to comfort her but in vain.
"It's not your fault, Yoona... It's that jerk's fault.." Taeyeon squatted down in front of her cousin. She is crying again. Probably because she is too scared that the doctor would tell them something bad afterwards.
"But... I did hear it when she was pushed away by him... There's a loud thud.. but I chose to ignore it and continue to sleep... If I had not ignore that... She wouldn't.." Yoona replied softly. "If only I realise oppa is trying to help me... to prevent me from.."
"... Then it should be my fault.. If it wasn't me, Uncle Jong Kook would not have left his post and that jerk would not have been able to get in.." Taeyeon moves closer to hug her cousin lightly. Sunny is just watching silently, occasionally glancing towards the operation room where Sooyoung is in, hoping that the girl would be fine.