SM High Chapter 24

SM High

 

"It's so unfair.. Why do you sleep so much yet still get such good results..?" The short girl looked at the report slip, with the total marks so close to the full marks, just lacking one to be exact.
"That's because Jessi is smart, and you are stupid.." The girl sitting beside the owner of that report slip replied, since the owner is currently sleeping, again.
"Yah! Fany-ah! Is that how you treat your childhood friend?!" The short girl shouted, attempting to kick the girl. She is of course stopped by her girlfriend, who smacked her on the head.
"Aren't I enough?" Her girlfriend whispered into her ear, and she stopped immediately, with a huge grin on her face.
"Of course you're!" She hugged her girlfriend tightly, and happily, forgetting about the things that her friend just said.
The time flies really quickly, and they had already collecting their result slips for their second examination. The results and class position of the people are still the same, with Jessica being the first, Sunny being the second, Tiffany being the third, Taeyeon being the forth, Yuri being the fifth and Hyoyeon being the sixth. While in the level position, Jessica is still the top, while the rest dropped slightly. It was the same situation for the first years. Sooyoung and Yoona are still at the top, with Sooyoung being the first and Yoona being the second. More and more students admire them, even though they know that some of them are currently in relationship with each other. There were fan clubs opened just for each other of them, and two others for the two couples that are open about their relationship.
"Yoona-ssi, because of the exams, we didn't want to disturb you. So we are giving you these now." When Yoona and Sooyoung stepped out of their classroom, a group of students approach them suddenly, passing a huge box to Yoona. Puzzled, Yoona asked them about the box, and found out that it was the birthday presents that her fans gave her. The doe-eye girl thanked the students and before she could take the box, Sooyoung got it first.
"I'm carrying this for you.." Sooyoung smiled. She did not want her girlfriend to carry such a heavy thing.
"Sooyoung-ssi, are you Yoona's fan too?" The students asked, without thinking much about it. The two girls stared blankly at them, before laughing.
"That's a good idea.. I will join the club.." Sooyoung is trying to say what she wants to say while laughing. Her face had already turn red, and the students are just confused, not knowing why they laughed. The two girls thanked them again and walked away, after they finally stopped laughing. And as promised, Sooyoung's name appeared in the member list of Yoona's fan club the next day, and Yoona did not know about it. It was getting near to the end of the term, and a ceremony was held in school, to award the students for their excellent results or improvement. The first one among the eight to get on stage is Yoona, since they started with the first year, followed by Sooyoung. Students were all clapping as loud as they could, since they are not allowed to scream or cheer as it is quite a formal event. For the second year, Hyoyeon was the first to go up, and ended with Jessica.
"Woo~ Holidays again!!" Taeyeon cheered, right after the ceremony is over, with the prize money in her hand. Sooyoung and Jessica got the most, since both of them are the top of each level. "You two should treat us to something, since you guys got the most money." Sooyoung rejected the offer immediately, saying that she wanted to send it home. She always gave the money that she received for her good results to her parents.
"Why do you need to send it home..? Come on, Sooyoung.." Taeyeon grabbed Sooyoung's right arm and pleaded, with puppy eyes. She ended up receiving a death glare from both Yoona and Sooyoung, and a hit on her head by Sunny.
"If you want, use mine.. If oppa wants to give it to her family, don't force her.." Yoona handed hers to Taeyeon but before Taeyeon could take it, Sooyoung snatched it away. "You received money too, Taeyeon.. Don't you dare take from Yoona.."
"Stop trying to take other people's money, Taengoo.." Sunny smacked her girlfriend.
"I was just kidding.." And once again, she is squatting at one corner, drawing circles with her finger.
"Let's just pretend that we do not know her and walk away.." Sunny said, pushing the others away and leaving Taeyeon alone.

-----

"Mum, did you receive the money..?" Sooyoung is calling her mother, a few days after she sent the money home.
"Yes. You did it again, my dear.. Good job. We are so proud of you." The latter replied, sounding really happy. "Are you okay, living alone?"
"I'm not alone, mum. I got my girlfr.. I.. I mean my friends.."
"Did I just heard you saying girlfriend..?"
"M.. my friends are girls.. so.. y.. yea.. girl friends..." Sooyoung finds herself sweating profusely, while Yoona is watching her at one side, laughing silently.
After chatting with her mother for a short while, Sooyoung hung up and jumped on bed, pinning her girlfriend down.
"What are you laughing about, huh?" And she starts tickling the girl, making her laugh even more.
"S.. Sto.. Stop it..! I.. It's beca.. Because you.. you are cu.." Yoona could not finish her sentence properly because she is laughing too hard. Sooyoung stopped, and moved closer, planting a kiss on Yoona's lips. Yoona returns it immediately. And right after they started, the door open, with Taeyeon standing at the door and Sunny behind her.
"Oh crap. Sorry.." Taeyeon was surprised.
"I told you to knock first!" Sunny smacked her girlfriend on her shoulder. The two girls stop what they are doing immediately, and sat on their bed, as the two seniors came into the room and sit down on the floor. All of them are flushed with embarrassment.
"Err.. We are planning to go on a trip... A short one.. After the school camp.." Taeyeon tries to explain their reason for being here.
"Oh.. The school camp.. I don't feel like going but the damn teacher..." Sooyoung commented, with a dark expression on her face.
"What about the teacher..?" The two shorties did not understand.
"The teacher literally begged us to go.. saying that a lot of students refuse to go if we don't.." Yoona replied. "So we had to agree with it.."
"Why didn't you want to go? It's gonna be fun."
"We can't.. you know.. since they do not know about our relationship yet.." Yoona continues to explain. "So oppa is a little pissed off by the teachers.."
"You are still calling her oppa? Don't you guys have a nickname for each other yet?" Taeyeon interrupted.
"What kind of nickname..?" Sooyoung asked.
"Anything.. Like how I call her Bunny, and she calls me Taengoo."
"...I prefer her calling me oppa though.. I love the way she calls me using that.." Sooyoung grinned, and looked at her girlfriend, tempted to kiss her again. "But I will think of a nickname for her.."
"Oppa.. how about I call you Youngie oppa?" Yoona asked, smiling, as she leaned against Sooyoung.
"Ohh.. That's cute~" Sooyoung seems to like it a lot. "Then I will call you Yoongie then~"
"Youngie oppa~"
"Yoongie~"
"... I'm sure this isn't the reason why we are here..." Sunny face-palmed herself and sighed.