SM High Chapter 27

SM High

In simple tees and hot pants, the group walked down the pebble road, with a picnic basket and a big bag. The short girl at the front is running happily towards the white sand and blue sea that are right before her eyes. Her girlfriend was running behind her, not wanting her to get into any trouble on her own. Thinking that her girlfriend is playing tag with her, the short girl ran even faster, and shouted to her girlfriend, asking her to catch her. Understanding it immediately, the girl gave a chase and soon, the two became tiny shadows on the white sandy beach. The others laughed at how childish the two look, as they strolled down the path, and finally reaching the beach. The tanned girl chose a spot to set up the picnic things, and sat down on the mat on her own, under the shade of the umbrella. The blonde girl sat down her and start to fan herself.
"It's so hot!" The blonde girl protested, lying down slowly. Everyone knew what she is going to do next. Sleep. Sure enough, her breathing slowed down, and it is clear that her body relaxed completely, a sign to show that she is asleep. The tanned girl signalled to the one who is staring at the blonde girl with a worried look, asking her to go and have fun. The latter nodded and smiled, displaying her beautiful eye-smile, before running off, into the water to join the others. Getting bored and sleepy, the tanned girl lies down too, and without realising it, she fell asleep, beside the blonde girl.
"Mm.. F.. Fany-ah.." The blonde girl murmured, in her sleep, as she puts her arms around the waist of the tanned girl. That woke the tanned girl up. Not knowing what to do, and not wanting to call out to the blonde girl's girlfriend to spoil their fun, she decided to just stay still. And she dozed off again.
"Hey guys! Look! There's two girls lying over there.." A group of guys appeared from round the corner. They spotted the two sleeping girls immediately and approached, admiring their beauty. One of them reached his hand out, attempting to touch the blonde girl's soft skin, but he was stopped by his friend, who feared that they might wake up. Ignoring his friend, that guy continued, and the blonde girl did not even move a single inch. Seeing that, the guys smiled, and wanted to try again but someone slapped their hands away.
"What the heck are you doing?" That person asked, standing in front of the two girls.
"We.." The guys did not know what to say. They did not have any bad intention. They are just too captivated by the girls' beauty that they did not even realise that they are doing weird things that make them look like some erts trying to molest or a girl in her sleep. "We are sorry.. We didn't have any bad intention.."
"Get lost then." That person scoffed. The guys bowed and ran away, not wanting to get into any trouble. "Noona. Jessica-noona.." That person shook the blonde girl lightly, and ended up receiving a kick in his stomach, making him flew a short distance. Those in the water saw that of course, and the blonde girl's girlfriend got out of the water immediately, worried.
"J.. Jessi.. Are you okay?" She asked, after squatting beside the blonde girl. There is no reply. She is still sleeping, peacefully. The girl let out a sigh of relief, before realising that the blonde girl is hugging the tanned girl. "... Jessi... Jessi why are you hugging Yuri..?" Feeling jealous, the girl makes another attempt to wake her girlfriend up, but still, there is no response. What is worst is that, the blonde girl actually starts moving closer to the tanned girl, hugging her even tighter. The girl clenched her fists, and her expression became darker. She knows that her girlfriend did not mean to do this, but she cannot help it but to feel angry and jealous. "Kwon Yuri!" She gave up on trying to wake her girlfriend up. Instead, she tries to wake the other one up.
"... Huh? Yea?" The tanned girl opened her eyes and realises that the blonde girl is even closer to her now. She also saw the girl squatting beside them. "W.. what.. wait. Tiffany, I'm sorry.." The tanned girl tries to move away from the blonde girl but the blonde girl keeps on pulling her, calling Tiffany softly.
"... It's okay, Yuri.. Let her sleep.." After hearing her name being called, the girl smiled. She is happy, that her girlfriend is still thinking of her in her dreams. She stood up and walked away, back to where the others are at.
... But I want to get up... This is awkward.. The tanned girl stared blankly at the back of Tiffany, sighing.
"Hi noona..." Suddenly, a familiar voice came out from nowhere. The tanned girl jumped slightly, and start to look around to see who was it.
"Oh. Jonghyun.. Why are you here?" Yuri saw the guy from yesterday standing behind her and greeted him.
"To play.. Oww.. My stomach.." Jonghyun felt a sharp pain in his stomach. Probably because Jessica kicked him too hard.
"What happened?"
"Jessica-noona kicked me.. In my stomach.. when I was trying to wake her up.."
"She never wake up... Unless she gets enough sleep. Mind helping me? To get out of this position.."
The guy nodded and tries to pull her away from the blonde girl from the top slowly.
"W.. wait! M.. My pants!" The tanned girl noticed that the pocket of her pants caught on to the fingers of the blonde girl, and if the guy continues to pull, there is high chance that her pants will come off. She made the necessary adjustment to the fingers of the blonde girl, and the guy starts to pull again. Finally, she got out of the embrace of the blonde girl. The tanned girl thanked the guy and ran off, leaving him alone with the sleeping blonde girl. Jonghyun sat down beside Jessica and watched the girls playing in the water, especially the doe-eye girl.
"Hey Jonghyun. What are you doing here..?" His friends approached him and asked. "Oh? Who's that? She's pretty.."
"My friend. You should know her.. Jessica Jung. Our senior in school." Jonghyun replied.
"Oh?! That les.. I mean that girl who is dating with another girl..?"
Jonghyun nodded.
"What is she doing here?" His friends asked.
"Vacation, I guess. The rest of the group is there." Jonghyun pointed towards the sea, where the girls are at.
"Y.. Yoona-ssi! She's here too?!" Jonghyun's friends turned to face the sea and spotted the familiar cute girl who is from their class. Most of them blushed immediately. "Sooyoung-ssi is here too!"
The tanned girl reached the area where the others are at and told them something. The doe-eye girl and the tall girl shifted their attention to where the blonde girl is and saw Jonghyun, with a few of their classmates beside the girl. Yoona waved happily while Sooyoung is giving a threatening aura, after seeing that Jonghyun is here.
"... Jonghyun-ah... Did something happen? Why did Sooyoung-ssi look like she is going to kill someone...?" The guys noticed the aura and gulped.
"... I.. It's n.. nothing..." Jonghyun turns away, trying to ignore the aura and the stare.
"They are not responding.." Yoona grumbled, putting her hands down. Seeing that, Sooyoung's threatening aura got bigger, and she smiled, sending signals to Jonghyun through it. Jonghyun could not help but to notice it, after feeling a sharp vibe.
".. G.. Guys... I .. I think it's better that we respond to Yoona and wave..." Getting the message immediately, Jonghyun nudged the others and the group start to wave, with awkward smiles on their faces. Yoona noticed that and smiled, waving once more before resuming her game with her cousin, and Sooyoung's threatening aura faded away a little, showing that she is slightly pleased that they get her message well and clear.
"... Though they are cute.. those two are really scary.." The guys commented, suddenly remembering Yoona's dark aura during the time when they keep on trying to put their faces close to Sooyoung's. Jonghyun only nodded, agreeing to that completely, touching both his shoulders that are just treated yesterday night by his private doctor.