SM High Chapter 21

SM High

 

"Woo~! Holidays!" The short girl skipped happily out of the classroom, right after the teacher dismisses them. Their first school holiday has arrived, and she had been waiting for this for a long time. Her short girlfriend followed behind her and walked past her, grabbing the back of her collar and dragged her away, not wanting her to embarrass herself and them anymore. The rest of the group is walking behind them, with the two Americans sticking together, with occasional kisses on the Tiffany's cheek by the blonde girl. The girl blushed and return it every time the blonde girl does that. It is obvious that they are open about their relationship and did not care about what other people think of them. And this helped them too. Their admirers stopped harassing them ever since they started. In fact, Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica now have no one coming to the class to look for them and irritate them with their boring confessions. For Taeyeon, it stopped last year, when she shouted in the corridor, to Sunny, saying that she likes her. For Sunny, it stopped when they started dating, and Taeyeon chased all of them away whenever they tried to get close to Sunny. In this school, almost no one does not know about them, except for one. Taeyeon's uncle. Being a popular girl, she easily get the whole school to keep mum about it. What is more interesting about it, is that fan club had been set up to support this couple. A secret fan club of course. It is predicted that approximately one week later, the fan club for Jessica and Tiffany will open up soon.
"You two should get someone soon too, if you don't want anyone to come and pester you daily." Taeyeon said it, to Hyoyeon and Yuri.
"It's not easy, Taeyeon.. And I have absolutely no interest in getting into a relationship like yours." Hyoyeon replied, leaning on the bed behind her. The group had gathered again, but not to study. They are currently discussing about what to do during the holiday. And for some reason, the topic shifted to relationships.
"You can pretend to be in one then." Taeyeon added, pointing to Hyoyeon and Yuri. "You two together."
"What?! NO WAY! I don't want a fan club opening for this purpose for me. Especially if it's with this girl.." Hyoyeon sits up straight immediately, banging the table hard with her hand.
"As if I want it.." Yuri said, rolling her eyes.
"Don't fight, the both of you. Even if you fight, none of us is going to switch room with you guys." Sunny said, calmly. "And stop talking about this already. This isn't the reason for today's gathering."
"By the way, Yoona, why not be open about your relationship with Sooyoung? Those guys will.." Taeyeon clearly ignored Sunny and went on talking, thus receiving a direct hit on her head. The group ignored that fact that Taeyeon is rolling on the floor, groaning in pain, and went on with their discussion about their holiday plans. Since the holiday is a short one, they did not plan much for it. It is decided that they will gather to finish them holiday assignments within the first week and spend the rest of the holiday, resting.
"Ice skating! Anyone wants to go ice skating?" Taeyeon shouted suddenly, when the others are in the midst of the discussion.
"Oh? Sounds great!" Hyoyeon raised her hand excitedly.
"I'm in. It's been some while since I went.." Tiffany nodded, and raised her hand too.
"I'm in, since Fany is going." Jessica raised her hand too.
Eventually, Yoona and Sooyoung raise their hands, followed by Yuri and lastly, Sunny nodded with a smile and thus, it is decided that they shall go ice skating tomorrow.

-----

"You agreed to go but you didn't know how to ice-skate?" Sooyoung asked, as she looked at her girlfriend, not wanting to let go of the handle at the side of the ice rink. The doe-eye girl is trembling, and her face is red. She nodded shyly, looking as though she is going to cry soon. Seeing that, Sooyoung easily move closer to her and hugged her. "Let go of your hands. Let me guide you."
Slowly, Yoona let go of the handle, and Sooyoung held her hands tightly, leading her to the centre of the ice rink. Still trembling, Yoona tries to follow Sooyoung, almost falling down for a few times but Sooyoung caught her in time, preventing that from happening. With Sooyoung's guidance, Yoona soon got the hang of it. She was able to skate, without Sooyoung's support. Seeing that, Sooyoung wanted to reward her.
"Wait here. I'm going to get something, okay?" Sooyoung said, pointing to the little convenience store near the ice rink. Yoona nodded happily and continue to skate around on her own, having much fun. Sooyoung smiled and skated towards the side, and on her way out of the rink, she stopped beside Taeyeon.
"Help me take care of Yoona. I'm going to get something." She requested, and Taeyeon nodded. Hence, she got out of the rink and made her way to the convenience store. Yoona is playing on her own, with Taeyeon's eyes fixed on her, watching her from afar. And only one minute after Sooyoung left, Yoona fell and could not get up by herself, without any support. Just when Taeyeon was about to go over and help her, a group of guys surround the doe-eye girl and start harassing her.
"Hey, cutie. Need some help?" One of them said, grinning.
"It.. It's okay.. My cousin is over there.." Yoona is feeling scared, being surrounded by a group of guys like this. Taeyeon did not know what to do. The rest of the group are skating on their own, and are too far away from her. She could not get their help. She knows that she would not be able to help Yoona if she was to approach those guys. In fact, she might get into trouble too. Panicking, she keeps on glancing into the convenience store, hoping that Sooyoung would come out soon.
"Let us help you." The other reached out his hand and grabbed Yoona wrist, pulling her up forcefully, making her lose her balance as soon as she got up. He caught her by her waist, obviously on purpose, as an excuse to hug her. And no matter how the girl struggles, he refuses to let go. The group of guys keep on teasing her, and Taeyeon could not take it anymore.
"SOOYOUNG!" She shouted loudly towards the convenience store, not bothering about the attention that she is getting. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, NOT TAKING GOOD CARE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"
And as soon as she finishes her sentence, a tall figure shot past her, throwing a bag of things at her and charging towards the group of guys. Dark aura is spilling, and flame of fury surrounds Sooyoung. She charged at them at full speed, knocking them away with full force, causing them to fall, before pulling Yoona towards her, kicking the guy away.
"What the heck are you doing to my girlfriend..?" Sooyoung asked, glaring at them. Her glare is cold, and fierce, sending shiver down their spine. The group of guys got up and are ready to fight back.
"Get lost, stupid guy! You are outnumbered! Who cares whether she's your girlfriend or not, we are having fun here so get lost or else!" One of them shouted, attracting much attention. Soon, those people that are skating stopped and watch the confrontation.
"Or else what....?" Sooyoung's expression just got darker. Annoyed, the guys charged at her. Sooyoung let go of Yoona and stood in front of her, asking her to stay there before charging towards the guys, easily knocking them down even though they are on ice. She stamped her feet in front of the guy that threatened her just now, making him look up, and the ice cracked slightly. He almost thought that a devil is standing in front of him. Feeling scared, the guys got up quickly and ran off, falling down a few times because it is slippery. The crowd clapped, cheering for the girl, who they thought to be a guy.
"Are you alright?" Sooyoung rushed back to Yoona's side, frantically checking her body for bruises.
"I'm fine, oppa.." Yoona smiled.
"I'm sorry... for leaving you alone.." Sooyoung hugged the girl tightly.
"It's okay, oppa..." Yoona patted the girl. "I'm more worried for your wallet..."
"Huh? Why?" Sooyoung let go of the girl and stared blankly, confused.
"The deep trial that you left when rushing over here just now, and the crack you made when you stamped your feet... I wonder how will they charge you..." Yoona turns and looked at the long, tiny valley in the ice that was made by Sooyoung when she was charging at the guys, applying full force on the ice without realising. Sooyoung followed Yoona's line of vision and saw it too. And soon, she was kneeling in front of the manager of the place, begging for forgiveness.