SM High Chapter 08

SM High

 

The journey back to their room was a quiet one. Sooyoung is still trying to find a way to make the redness go away but there is none. Yoona, on the other hand, was just curious about the tall girl's red face.
"Oppa, why is your face so red today?" Yoona asked, surprising the tall girl.
"I.. It's.. nothing.. Old habit.." Sooyoung tries to cover it up as nicely as she could. Hearing that, the doe-eye girl shrugged and turns away, looking at the front. Just then, a short girl jumped out of nowhere and cling on to the doe-eye girl, shocking both the doe-eye girl and the tall girl.
"Yo!" The short girl shouted.
"Unnie! You scared me.." Yoona cried, pouting. Seeing that, Sooyoung finds her heart pumping wildly again, and her face is warming up once more. Damn.. I just got it to cool down a little and now it's warming up again.. She face-palmed herself, attracting the attention of the short girl and the doe-eye girl.
"By the way, Yoona, didn't you say she's a girl? Why are you calling her oppa?" The short girl asked, looking at the tall girl, examining her from head to toe and ignoring the fact that her face is red.
"I.. don't know. I just feel like calling her oppa.. Mm.. I feel secure with her, I guess?" The doe-eye girl smiled at her short cousin, and patted her on the head. The short girl brushed her hand away angrily and said that she has no manners for her seniors. Just joking around of course. The short girl followed them back to the dorm, with her eyes still fixed on the tall girl, wanting to believe that she is really a girl but could not, due to her outer appearance. After parting with her cousin and watching the both of them going into their room together, the short girl took out her key and opened the door of the room beside theirs and went in, to be greeted by a cheerful girl whose height is around the same as her. Slightly shorter.
"Taengoo~ You are back!" The girl exclaimed happily, hugging her tightly as soon as she came in. She then gave the girl a quick peck on her cheek, and smiled at her.
"Bunny-ah.. you have to keep your volume down.. Other people need to rest. And my cousin is just next door." Taeyeon gave the girl a pat on her head. They have being together since elementary school, and started going out since middle school. They are always together and now, they are still together, in the same school. At first, it was said that they are not going to be in the same room. But after the both of them debated with their homeroom teacher, they are able to switch. Seeing that, their friends, the other four did the same which resulted in their rooms being together, side by side. They would arrange to go to one of these three rooms each day to study and do their homework. Sometimes, they would just stay in their own rooms with their own roommates.
"Your cousin? The tall doe-eye girl?" Sunny asked, still refusing to let go of Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded, as she walks towards her bag, dragging her girlfriend along. Today, they are going to be gathering at the room next door. That room belong to the two Americans, who have contrasting personality yet good relationship with each other. They are not going out, like Taeyeon and Sunny, but the rest feel that it is only a matter of time, looking at how they fool around lovingly with each other like any other couples. Taking the stuff that they need, Taeyeon grabbed the hand of her girlfriend and led her out of the room. Lightly, she knocked on the door of the two Americans. After some while with no reply, they knocked again but harder and louder. Immediately after that, the door opens, and a girl appears behind it. She is frowning.
"Oh, Fany-ah.." Taeyeon tries to greet her but got interrupted by her.
"Why did you knock the door so loudly?! Jessi is sleeping.." She whispered in a angry tone.
"Oh.. I'm sorry... Can we go in now, or gather later?"
".... Come in.. Jessi woke up anyway.. Just remember not to knock so loudly next time or I won't forgive you.." The girl opens the door wider for the two shorties to enter. She then sits down on the bed, beside the blonde girl who is currently rubbing her eyes. Her hair is slightly messy, indicating that she just woke up. Tiffany helped her to fixed her hair.
"Fany-ah.. Why are you frowning..?" The blonde girl turns around and noticed the expression that Tiffany has. "Did I do something wrong..?"
"No, Jessi.. Just that that fool sitting over there knock the door too loudly and disturbed your sleep, so I got a little angry.." She is obviously referring to Taeyeon.
"Yah! How would I know? I knocked it gently first but you did not reply.. So I.." Taeyeon tries to fight back but her girlfriend tugged on her shirt, asking her to stop. Like a obedient kid, Taeyeon kept quiet instantly and cuddled Sunny.
"Fany-ah.. Don't fight with Taengoo because of me... I'm going to wake up soon anyway.. Even if I don't, when that choding comes over, I would.." Jessica Tiffany's hair, trying to cheer her up.
After hearing that, Tiffany turns around and showed her beautiful eye smile to Jessica, who pinched her nose gently in return. The two shorties continue to cuddle while the two Americans are chatting with each other in English. It was only after a while, there was a knock on the door. Taeyeon and Sunny stood up and went to open the door.
"Yah! Kwo.. Huh? Yoona?" Taeyeon was about to giving the girl a scolding, thinking that it was their two friends who are late. But she stopped and stared when she saw that it was Yoona who is standing outside.
"Y.. You say that if I can't find you in your room, I should.. Did I disturb you guys..?" Yoona was slightly shocked by her cousin's tone when she opens the door.
"N.. no! I thought that you are my friends so I was about to give them a scolding for being late... Is there any problem?" Taeyeon tries to explain, as she tapped on her girlfriend's hand, asking her to go inside first. Sunny understood immediately and went back into the room.
"Can I study with you guys? I might need some help."
"Oh.. sure, if you don't mind some noise.."
"Then is it okay for oppa to join us too?"
"Mmm.. yea.. If she don't mind too.."
Yoona smiled and ran back to her room immediately. Taeyeon closed the door and went back to sit beside her girlfriend, who is arranging the stuff on the big coffee table that they use while studying together. While helping Sunny. Taeyeon informed the other three about Yoona and her friend. All of them nodded, and return to their own activities right away. Five minutes later, there was a knock on the door again. Taeyeon went to open the door and this time, it is really their friends. Taeyeon gave the two a big scolding and dragged them into the room, informing them about Yoona and her friend.
"My cousin and her friend are joining us. You guys better not say anything about me and my dear Bunny, okay?" Taeyeon said, as she moves a smaller table out of the corner and placed it beside the big coffee table. All of them settled down at their usual positions and took out their stuff. Taeyeon is the only one who is standing. She is waiting for Yoona to come over and she is sure that Yoona would be here soon. True enough, someone knocked the door. Taeyeon rushed over to open the door, revealing the doe-eye girl and the tall girl behind it. She led the two into the room and introduced them to her friends. At first, there was not much reaction. But as soon as they notice the tall girl, they got shocked.
"I know you are shocked, but please don't scream. This person here, is NOT a guy. She is a girl." Taeyeon added on quickly before anyone of them could open their mouths and scream. After hearing that, they stared hard at the tall girl, doubting Taeyeon's words for the first time. Feeling a little uncomfortable, Sooyoung moved behind Yoona slightly, and seeing that, Yoona tries to break the awkward atmosphere by greeting her seniors cheerfully, and Sooyoung followed quickly, awkwardly. The two of them sat down beside Taeyeon, and their study session started. It was a little noisy due to the choding, but overall, it is still quiet. Everyone is focusing on their work, except for some occasional glance at the tall girl at the side at irregular time intervals.