SM High Chapter 25

SM High

 

The short girl was standing at the gate, waiting for the the bus to arrive. Soon, the vehicle came into her sight, and within a short time, it was beside her. The door opened, and the people inside came out one by one, in order. Finally, the two that she is waiting for came out.
"Yoona!" She shouted, waving happily. The doe-eye girl noticed her short cousin immediately and ran to her, hugging her tightly.
"I'm going to get jealous, Yoongie.." The tall girl whispered. The doe-eye girl sticks her tongue out playfully and the tall girl cannot help it but to smile and patted her girlfriend.
"How's the camp?" The short girl asked, as the three walked into the school, back to their dorm,
"Don't even talk about it..." The tall girl replied, with an annoyed expression. The doe-eye girl went on to explain how the students crowd around them during the camp, making them uncomfortable and unable to be with each other for nearly three full days.
"You should just be open about your relationship.." The short girl sighed. "Anyway, we are leaving, in two days time. Rest as much as you can."
"To where?" The tall girl asked.
"I thought I told you about the short trip? Jessica managed to get her parents to let her use one of the vacation villa..."
"She's rich..?"
"Her family rents villa to people for vacation. The one we got is for those that are hiking though. It's the cheapest."
The two tall girls nodded and soon, they separated from the short girl and went back to their own room. Both of them bathed, and lie on their beds immediately, to catch up on the sleep that they lost during the camp.

-----

"Be careful, guys. It's not a good idea to slip here.. You will end up at the bottom of a steep slope." Taeyeon shouted to those behind her, as she peeks down from where they are at, and getting scared by how steep the slope is. From where they were, she was able to see the their vacation villa, and a villa near the bottom of the slope. "Sica, that belongs to your family too?"
"No. It's not." The blonde girl replied, looking at the beautiful villa that Taeyeon is pointing to. "Another family's.."
The group continue to move carefully along the narrow hiking path, being extra careful not to slip. Taeyeon is standing close to Sunny, Tiffany is clinging on Jessica's right arm and Sooyoung is holding Yoona's hand tightly. The other two are on their own.
"Wait! Yoona! Don't step on that area!" Suddenly, the two at the back shouted, as they notice the loose rock that Yoona is going to step on. But it was too late. The rock broke off, and Yoona slipped. Sooyoung was surprised and she tried to stop Yoona from rolling down the slope but she ended up falling down too. The rest was terrified, as they watch the two slide down the slope. Sooyoung refuses to let go of Yoona's hand. She tried to pull the doe-eye girl closer but could not. Eventually, Yoona's hand slipped from hers, when she hit one of the few trees that are on the slope.
"Youngie oppa!!" Yoona shouted, when she saw her girlfriend knocking into the tree trunk, hard.
"Y.. Yoongie!" Sooyoung screamed, as she watches her girlfriend getting further and further away from her, and eventually disappeared from her sight. "YOON.." She tried to shout again but her world became blur. Probably because her head hit the tree trunk just now. And soon, it became black.

-----

"YOONGIE!" The girl sat up rapidly, right after she woke up. The people surrounding her were shocked.
"Sooyoung.. Are you okay?" The short girl asked.
"Taeyeon! Where's Yoongie?!" Seeing that her girlfriend is not around, she starts to panic.
"I don't know.. we came down as fast as we could, and only found you.."
"Dammit!" The girl stood up immediately and ran off, wanting to find her girlfriend quick.
"Sooyoung! Where are you going!?" The rest followed quickly.
The tall girl searched everywhere, but still, she could not find her precious girlfriend. She tries to hold her tears in, but it forces its way out. It flowed down her cheeks, as she ran around the area, not stopping to catch her breathe. Finally, she stopped, in front of the villa that they saw just now. She knocked on the door desperately, and almost hit the face of the maid that opens the door for her.
"Did you see a doe-eye girl?!" She asked, right after the door opens.
"No, we didn't." Suddenly, a guy appeared from behind the maid and answered her question. This guy looks familiar. "Oh? Sooyoung-ssi?"
"You.. are?" Sooyoung could not remember this guy. Right now, her mind is too occupied with her worries about her lost girlfriend.
"I'm Jonghyun. Remember? From your class.." The guy replied, with a smile.
"... Oh! Jonghyun! Did.. did you see Yoona around? She.. sh.." Sooyoung's tears continue to flow.
"... I'm sorry, but no.. I didn't see her.." Jonghyun replied, frowning. "Did something happen?"
"I will tell you next time!" And the girl ran off, start her search again.
"... Young master, why did you lie to her? We did find the girl.." The maid asked, looking at her young master's face. He is grinning.
"Mind your own business.." He replied, walking back into the interior of the villa and going upstairs, where his room is. He opens the door, revealing the spacious and luxurious room, with the doe-eye girl lying on his bed, unconscious. It was a miracle, as the doe-eye girl did not even have a scratch on her body even after rolling down the slope, except for the dirt and soil. He went in and closed the door behind him, and walked towards the window, peeking out of the window, looking at the tiny shadow of the tall girl running around frantically. He grinned again, before turning towards his bed, and looked at the beautiful girl on his bed. He sat down beside her, and her hair gently.
"Finally.. I'm able to see your face up close.. You are always with that tom boy and I never get a chance to stand close to you at all.." Jonghyun whispered, as he moves even closer to the girl. "I really like you, you know? Be mine, please.." And his hands reached out to her slowly.

-----

"Sooyoung! Stop running around.. You're injured.." Taeyeon finally caught up with the tall girl, and she grabbed her wrist, stopping her from running away again. The girl looked battled.
"Let go! I have to go and find her! I want to go and find my Yoongie!" The girl struggled, but she did not have the strength to get loose from the grip of the short girl.
"Stop it, Sooyoung! In this state, how are you going to do that?!"
"I HAVE TO! Who knows what she is experiencing now?! On her own!!" Sooyoung screamed, and she continues to struggle, using the last bit of energy that she had left.
"Did you go and ask the owner of that villa?" Sunny pointed to the villa nearby.
"I.. I did.. They said that they didn't see her..." Once again, tears start to flow again. Sooyoung started to cry, silently. "I.. If only I hold her hand tighter... If only I'm more careful..."
"... They might be lying to you.." Suddenly, the blonde girl appeared, with a stern look on her face. "I know that family. And I know the young guy from that family."
"Bu.. but why would they lie to her?" Sunny asked.
"... That guy, likes Yoona. Who knows?" The blonde girl replied, shrugging. Hearing that, Sooyoung's eyes open wider, and she stared at the blonde girl for a while, before getting up again and ran towards the villa.