SM High Chapter 17

SM High

 

Getting bored by herself, Sooyoung is planning to go over to where the others are at, and just sit there to accompany Yoona. She got off the bed and put on a coat, since it is a little cold, and she went to open the door, shocked to see a crowd of girls outside the room. They look like they had been waiting here since Yoona went over to Taeyeon's room.
"He's.. I mean she's really here.." One of the girls said.
"So h.. she's really a girl.."
Still not knowing what is going on, Sooyoung bowed politely and tries to get through the crowd. Slightly pushing those in front, Sooyoung managed to get out of the room and lock the door, and she starts to squeeze her way through the crowd, and knocked on the door of Taeyeon's room. It took Taeyeon quite some time to come over and open the door. Same as Sooyoung, she was shocked to see the crowd outside.
"What's this..?" Taeyeon asked, peeking out of the room to look at the number of girls. "... Can you girls go away..? We are trying to study here.."
Hearing that the girls apologised and slowly, the crowd get smaller and smaller, as they retreat back to their own rooms without saying anything else. Sooyoung sighed, and walked into the room before Taeyeon could say anything else, and sat down beside Yoona, leaning on her shoulder.
"Why are you here? Didn't I ask you to..." Yoona asked, looking at the girl leaning on her, and before she could finish her sentence, the girl gives her a quick peck on the lips and smiled. "I miss you.." Sooyoung said. Blushing, Yoona tapped on her lap, telling Sooyoung that she can lie on her lap to rest, and Sooyoung did so obediently. Both Yuri and Hyoyeon kept their heads down, while Taeyeon start to cling to Sunny again, wanting to copy them. In the end, Taeyeon is seen flying towards the bed, with a big bun on her head, and Sunny treats it as though nothing happened and continued with her work. The rest looked at the lifeless body of Taeyeon, then to Sunny, with the same thought in their mind. Scary... And they all look down at the same time, pretending to be concentrating on their work, not wanting to end up like Taeyeon. Tiffany is constantly the hair of the blonde girl lying on her lap. It was as though she is trying to get a baby to sleep by patting them gently. The blonde girl seems to like it too, looking at the wide smile on her sleeping face.
"Say, Fany, are you two really not dating..?" Taeyeon came back after recovering from the hit, rubbing her head. But as soon as she came back, she flew back to the bed again, with another bun on her head.
"We are not." Tiffany answered, trying to sound as calm as possible.
"... T.. there.. there's no need to hit me when you are answering..." Taeyeon's body twitched for a few time, before her soul leave her body once again. This time, no one looks up from their work, and cold sweat keep on coming out from their sweat glands. The rest of the day was spent quietly, with Taeyeon lying on the bed without moving a single inch. After the group return to their own room, Sunny got up to check on her girlfriend, and realises that she is actually sleeping. Her expression got dark, and dark aura starts to emit from her body.
"Kim... Tae.. YEON!" She shouted, and a loud scream is heard later. The door then open, with Tiffany standing outside.
"Sunny, Jessi is sleeping.. kept your volume down.." She said, completely ignored the fact that Taeyeon is currently being tortured by her girlfriend, on the ground, and after which, she closed the door, and return to her room. After a few minutes, the door opens again. This time, it is Yoona.
"I'm sorry but can you lower your volume? I'm trying to get oppa to rest but she says that she refuses because of all the groaning that come from this room.." Yoona said, also ignoring the fact that her cousin is getting tortured.
"Yah! Yoona... Ahhh!! Can you at least.. Owww.. treat your poor cousin... AH! ... better? HELPPP!!" Taeyeon shouted, as Sunny continues to torture her. "I.. Eyy!! I will keep quiet if you help me!"
Hearing that, Yoona walked into the room immediately to stop Sunny. Because of Yoona's request for her to stop, Sunny stopped, after smacking her girlfriend for one last time on the head.
".... I might be the next one to end up in the hospital..." Taeyeon lay flat on the floor, unable to move due to the pain in her arms and legs. Sunny really went all out this time. "Thanks Yoona, by the way.."
"I'm doing it for oppa's sake.. Bye." And the doe-eye girl exit from the room and went back to her own, and continue with her mission to get Sooyoung to lie down on the bed and rest.
"That girl is overdoing it... Taking care of Sooyoung so much..." Taeyeon commented, still lying on the floor. "And you are overdoing it too... I can't move now.. help.."
"Help yourself. Serve you right.." Sunny replied coldly and went into the bathroom.
And for that night, Taeyeon had been lying on the floor. Sunny was kind enough to cover her with a blanket and give her a pillow. But the floor is sure cold.

-----

"ACHOO!" Taeyeon sneezed loudly, as she brushes her teeth. Her sleepy girlfriend walked into the bathroom and start brushing her teeth too, but she fell asleep as soon as she puts the toothbrush into , and she leaned on Taeyeon, who froze immediately. They stayed in that position for quite some time, until Taeyeon suddenly feels that she is going to sneeze soon. After several tries to hold it in, she could not hold it in any longer and she sneezed. Loudly. Causing her girlfriend to almost fall and hit the sink. Luckily she caught her in time.
"So.. sorry.. i tried to hold it in..." Taeyeon was afraid that she would be lying the floor again for the whole of today, and this time, the bathroom floor. Without saying anything, Sunny placed one of her hands on Taeyeon's forehead and another one on her own. Still keeping quiet, Sunny grabbed Taeyeon's brush and pulls it out, throwing it aside and made Taeyeon rinses . Fearing the punishment, Taeyeon did as told. As soon as Taeyeon is done, Sunny grabbed Taeyeon's collar and dragged her to the bed, throwing her on it.
"Rest. You caught a cold.." Sunny said with her eyes half closed. "Sorry."
"What? But what if I miss you..?" Taeyeon tries to get out of the bed.
"Deal with it." Sunny pushed her back on to the bed and pull the blanket over her, before tying strings on the corner of the blanket, to the bed frame.
"... What if I need to use the toilet...?"
"Deal with it.." And Sunny went back to the bathroom to wash up.
She's definitely sleepy... Not thinking straight at all.. Taeyeon sighed, as she looked around, trying to figure a way to get loose. She failed of course. Giving up, she lies on the bed obediently and stared at the ceiling, and Sunny just popped into her mind. She smiled. Even though Sunny is trying to ignore her and give her cold shoulders, she still cares a lot for Taeyeon, but in an aggressive way. Normally, she would just push Taeyeon to the bed and ask her to rest, but if she is angry, she would do what she had just did. Throwing Taeyeon on the bed and ask her to rest. And this is what Taeyeon likes about Sunny. She thinks that it is really cute, even though it hurts, since Sunny would normally punish her when angry.
"Stop smiling and sleep." Suddenly, Sunny's voice interrupted her thoughts.
"I can't even smile?" Taeyeon asked, surprised.
"Smiling waste energy..." And Sunny yawned. She was feeling very sleepy today, since she could not sleep last night. She was worrying for Taeyeon the whole night, worrying that Taeyeon would catch a cold, which she really did. But she did not want to help Taeyeon as she is still angry with her, so, she ended up sleeping on one hour. It is going to be a torturous day for her. And Taeyeon, who needed the toilet a few minutes after Sunny left the room.