Ch. 8: Jung Yunho

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

"I am home." I announced as soon as I opened the door of my apartment.

I glanced around and saw my brother sitting in the living room while watching tv.

"Oppa, did you already have dinner? I will cook whatever dish you want." I said to him sweetly. Hoping that it could change his mood.

"I already had dinner earlier. Sit down here." He replied coldly and I just followed.

"Oppa.." I told him after 10 minutes of silence.

He turned to me and waited. Arms crossed. 

"I know that it is so foolish of me to take him back. Specially after how I cried for days while we are in Greece." I took a deep sigh.

"But he explained his side to me. And I understand him. You also know that I still love him eventhough I got hurt. Right?" I asked him carefully but he didn't reply.

"I am really happy now oppa. I know that we can't tell what tomorrow would bring but I want to gamble this chance to see how far we can go. We love each other." I said while tearing up.

"How about that girl?" Oppa asked.

"He said that they are just friends." I reasoned out.

"And you believe him?" He asked annoyed.

I just nodded and bowed down.

"Hara. You know how precious you are to me. To our family. You are our only girl. The youngest. Our princess. Yes we know how adventurous and independent you are. But that doesn't take away the fact that we still treasure you and we still love you." Oppa said in a resigned tone. I know for a fact that he was disappointed in me.

"I am sorry oppa." I said while sobbing.

"I trust you. I will trust you. But the moment he makes you cry again, that guy will see hell through me arasso?" He said and opened his arms for me. I went to his side and let him hug me. 

I cried to him like a baby. Just like when we were still young.

I remember there was a time when I got bullied in school because I was so fat. The kids would throw paper at me during break time and would laugh at me during PE classes because I can't run. 

I would always cry silently in my room because I don't want eomma and appa to worry. Only my brother would sneak in to my room each night and would hug me till I fall asleep.

One day, he went home with bruises and cuts on his face.

Appa got so mad at him that he got grounded for 2 weeks. Only after a few days that I realized that the reason was because he defended me to the bullies in the my classroom. After he fought with them alone, they finally stopped bullying me and I got some peace while at school.

Yunho oppa is really my savior and my protector so I understand why he is so mad right now.

"Aigoo, look at you. Still the cry baby that you are." He said smiling while wiping my tears.

"I don't know what Jiyong sees in you. You look so ordinary." He started to tease me and I just laugh. So greatful to even get mad at him.

"Wae? Don't you think your sister is pretty? YG sajangnim even offered me to sign a contract with him to be an actress." I boasted and he just laugh as if hearing a sick joke.

I pouted at him.

"Mian dongsaeng. I just can't believe it. Anyway, would you like to go somewhere?" He asked with twinkle in his eyes.

"Han river?" I said smiling.

"With beer and chicken?" He added and off we went out.

 

JIYONG'S POV

"Kwon Jiyong stop!" It was Teddy hyung.

I took a deep breath and sat with him in the coach of my recording room.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Youngbae asked while handing me a can of beer.

I took a sip before answering them. "Hara. We already talked."

"And didn't it turn out well? Why do you keep on pacing back and forth like a mad man earlier?" Teddy hyung asked.

I smiled at him.

"We are back together." I said.

"Jinjja hyung?" Seungri beamed. "Congrats!!" He said and hugged me. I saw TOP hyung walked towards me.

"Hyung.." Daesung tried to stop him but he just pushed him lightly.

"Jiyong. Just don't hurt her again. Arasso?" He told me and offered his hand for a shake.

I smiled at him and shook his hand.

The boys cheered for finally, we are in good terms.

"Well, if you got back together. Why the hell are you annoying is by walking back and forth?" YB frowned.

"I am just worried. You know that Yunho sunbae is Hara's older brother right? He isn't good with us being back together." I explained to them.

"Oh oh. I smell trouble." Daesung remarked.

"You need to work hard to earn his trust my friend." Youngbae said while patting my back.

"Exactly. But I don't know how." 

"That's too bad then." Teddy hyung butted in.

"Aish!" I ruffled my hair.

It's already 2AM when we finished recording.

I decided to call Hara to check how the talk with his brother went.

"Aigoo.. it's my namchin, eh?" I was surprised when I heard her drunk voice in the other line.

"Yah! Are you drunk?" I asked.

"No. No. No. No. Way." She answered ily.

"Where are you?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't know oppa." She answered, this time in a cute tone.

I can't help but smile.

"Tell oppa palli! I will go there to pick you up." I said sweetly.

"Gwenchanna. I am with my brother." She said and after that is a long pause.

"Eh! Where did he go? It seems he already left." I heard her say. It sounded more as if she is talking to herself.

"Do not move around. Text me where you are and I am coming over got me?" I told her seriously.

After dropping the call, I received her reply.

I rushed to club NB immediately.