Ch. 6: The Lunch

The Breakup Full Story

YURI'S POV

I went back to my office to get my back. To be honest, I just wanted to stay in my office or hide somewhere else so that I won't be able to join the lunch with sajangnim and the others. I don't know why sajangnim is acting as if he didn't know that it will be awkward for Jiyong and I.

Suddenly, my phone beeped. It was TOP oppa telling me that they are already waiting for me in the lobby area. With heavy footsteps, I found myself walking up to them.

"I thought you disappeared somewhere." TOP oppa remarked as soon as he saw me. 

"Why would I disappear?" I asked jokingly but in my head, I am already smacking him for asking a very leading question.

Sajangnim with Daesung and Seungri are already walking ahead of us. TOP oppa and me are walking side by side while Jiyong, Youngbae, Teddy and Kush are walking behind us.

"Noona!!!!!"

We are about to exit the building when Hyeon came running towards me.

"Why? Something wrong?" I asked him worriedly.

He went up to me and whispered something.

I cursed under my breath. I took out my phone and dialed a number. Oblivious of the fact that the rest including sajangnim are watching my every move.

"Oppa! What have you done this time?" I hissed the moment Yunho oppa picked up.

"What do you mean?" I knew oppa is keeping something from me from the way his voice sounded.

"The CF deal! You weren't interested at it that's why it got offered to us. We are in the final stages of our negotiation already. How can you do this?" I said angrily.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He denied.

"I told you to stay away from my personal problems. You are not hurting him by doing this. You are hurting me. My work. And my career." I said sternly.

"But he hurt you." Oppa said said softly.

"But I am fine. I told you I am fine." I countered.

"I cannot do anything anymore about this. The contract has been finalized. I am sorry." He said sadly.

"That's why I hate you." I told him. "And this is so childish! Your way of getting back." I added.

"I am sorry princess okay? Let's talk later. For now I have to hang up. I am actually in the middle of filming." He said urgently.

"What can I do more? I have a very busy brother over there." I said sadly and hang up.

I turned back to Hyeon.

"I am sorry Hyeon. Don't worry, I will take care of this one. We'll just have to let this one pass. I promise I'll get a better deal than this." I told him sadly. 

"That's okay Noona. It's just that it was my first actual deal but it turned out this way." He told me sadly.

"You did well actually. You did nothing wrong, it was my stupid brother's fault." I said with a frown. I smiled at him. "Don't worry, I've got a perfect way to get back to him." I said to him with an evil smile.

"Aigoo. Stop with that plan of yours. That evil smile doesn't suit you at all." TOP oppa suddenly said while pinching my cheeks.

It was just then that I realized that everyone is looking at me.

"Omo! I am sorry. Let's go now. Sorry again to keep you waiting." I said while bowing down.

"It's okay. I like how I see you perform in person. You have proven me that it is right to put you in that position." Sajangnim said before riding the van. 

"Common! Let's go eat lunch! I am starving." Seungri said and we all rode the van.

 

"Sajangnim, is it fine to invite Kiko over?" Suddenly, Jiyong asked as he took his eyes away from his phone. We are already near the restaurant and he said Kiko is in the nearby area.

I saw everyone turned their gazes to me and I pretended to be fine by focusing my view outside. But to be honest, I wanted to slap Jiyong hard for being so inconsiderate.

"Well I am good with it. But I am wondering if it is a nice idea to tag her along." Sajangnim said as he threw me a questionning look.

"It's fine with me." I finally spoke up. Sajangnim nodded.

We arrived in the restaurant and we immediately placed our orders. We are waiting for the food to be served when Kiko arrived.

She sat down immediately beside Jiyong.

"Hi!" She waved at everyone happily.

"Hi Kiko!" Teddy oppa greeted her.

"The fashion show is in 1 week. Aren't you excited?" Daesung asked Kiko.

"I am! In fact I just went out of the rehearsal for a quick lunch." She answered happily.

"Doing the finale walk?" Kush oppa asked.

"Nope! But to be in this show is already an honor for me." She answered.

To be honest, all of the attention is in her and I kindda feel out of place. I also cannot understand what they are talking about for it is all about fashion and music.

I feel so hurt and uncomfortable but I can't do anthing about it. It made me feel how Jiyong and I really belong to 2 different worlds.

"Oh by the way I am Mizuhara Kiko. You are?" 

I was surprised when she suddenly turned to me.

"Jung Hara. It was nice meeting you." I answered shortly and shook her hands.

"Oh!! You are her!" She beemed.

I raised a brow.

I saw everyone looking intently at the both of us. Jiyong looking incredibly uncomfortable.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing sweetie. It was just the boys are talking about you before. It is nice seeing you in person." She aswered with a chuckle.

"It is nice seeing you in person, too. I've heard a lot about you." I said sternly.

"Oh you know me?" She shot me a curious look.

"Yeah, who wouldn't know you? You are a famous model plus you are G Dragon's on and off girlfriend?" I told her with a smile.

Everyone almost choked and I saw Jiyong wiping sweat beads in his head.

"I knew it was about that." Kiko laughed. "Don't worry, we are not officially together. Yet." She added naughtily.

I smiled at her.

"Too bad. You really suit each other." I said sarcastically.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked. Her smile gone.

"Oh nothing. I didn't mean to offend you. I mean, a celebrity suits a celebrity better don't you agree?" I said with a smile.

"You seemed to know about this type of relationship." She fired at me.

"Well judging by the way you lauhgh earlier, I know you know what I know. And besides, my brother is a celebrity." I told her.

"Ah. I see." She said, looking annoyed.

I grabbed a cold glass of water. I had to calm my nerves because I  really irritated as hell.

"You lost your cool over there little miss." TOP oppa whispered.

"She is annoying." I whispered back.

"But you did well to shut her up." He said while chuckling.

I just smiled.

I noticed Jiyong looking at me and TOP oppa angrily.

Good thing the food was served. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

It was from an unknown number.

"Let us talk. After this lunch, go to Cafe Bene near YG. I will wait for you. -Jiyong." 

I looked at him with questionning eyes.

He looked back at me intensely.

I just nodded.

I felt that it is not good to avoid him anymore.

For our closure and peace of mind, we need to talk.