Ch. 10: What Happens in Club NB Stays in Club NB

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

I am fidgeting while sitting in the living room of Bigbang's dorm.

All of the members are looking at me with teasing expressions and makes me feel more nervous. I glanced at Jiyong oppa who is leaning at the door frame while looking at me intently.

I decided to break the awkward silence.

"I really don't remember a thing. I mean yes, I do remember some parts. But.." I ruffled my hair in annoyance. "I am not even sure if those are real or just a dream." I hissed.

"Jinjja noona? You didn't remember attacking Jiyong hyung last night?" Seungri butted in.

"Or how you are trying to strip because you suddenly feel hot?" Daesung joined in.

"Or how you tried to give TOP hyung a because you said he deserves to have fun?" Youngbae asked in a serious tone.

I saw Jiyong smiled.

I burried my face in my hands.

"Omo ottoke???" I whinned.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Okay noona. Calm down, let's try to trace your memory." Seungri said and he sat beside me.

"What was the last thing that you remembered before you out?" He asked.

"Well after my talk with Yunho oppa in the apartment, we decided to breath some fresh air so we went to Han River to drink beer. We bought 8 cans because oppa said I can drink since he'll be taking me home." I explained and glanced to them.

They all nodded and waited for the next part.

"Well after 10 minutes, oppa suddenly got a call from his manager. It seems to be an emergency and he rushed to go back to SM. He offered to drive me home but I wanted to take the time to enjoy myself alone." I took a deep breath and continued.

"Well I remembered finishing all of the beer that we bought and I felt a little bit light headed. Well it is the first time that I actually got drunk." I told them.

I saw the guys giving me a questionning look.

"Yah! Believe me." I defended and they just laugh.

"I believe you honey. Please proceed." Jiyong said all smiling earning puking sounds from the members.

I remember trying to grab a cab home. And I met Hyuna and Seungjay.

I was amazed how the memory keeps on flowing.

"They are?" Youngbae asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Oh. My college classmates. University couple. They said they are going to club NB and they invited me to come over." I said.

"Oh..that's how I got in there." I muttered to myself.

"Well, I don't know why I did it but the next thing I know, I am already at the club..well.." I paused due to utter embarassment.

"Why honey?" Jiyong asked as he walked and sit at my other side. He grabbed my hand and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Well, the next thing I remember is dancing hard in the middle of the dance floor." I said burrying my face in his shoulders.

I heard him chuckle.

"Aigoo. Please do not do that again. You don't know how worried I was the moment I saw you dancing with some random guys." He said sweetly.

"More on how jelous he was. He kept on cursing over and over last night noona. Even when we are about to sleep. He kept on attacking me." Seungri pouted.

"Why did he attack you?" I asked him worriedly.

"He got so annoyed with the guys that he released all of his irritations through me." Seungri replied and Jiyong smacked his head trying to shut him up.

"Stop it hon!" I told him.

"I cannot remember anything after that." I shook my head.

"Wow! I can't believe this. You forgot the night's highlight!" Daesung exclaimed.

"Was there more to dancing with random guys in the club?" I asked him annoyed.

"Forgetting the ? The attack on Jiyong? The ?" Youngbae chimmed in laughing.

I pouted. "Sorry guys. I don't know what has gotten into me." I replied.

"Just please. Don't get too drunk again. Specially when we are not around." TOP oppa said.

"Did I really offer you a ?" I asked him wide eyed.

He just nodded and flicked my forehead.

"Oppa!!" I shouted massaging my forehead.

"Aigoo. Honey. Don't ever think of drinking alone again alright? TOP hyung is right. It is not safe." Jiyong oppa said and I just nodded.

"Omo omo! What time is it?" I jumped up as I remember I have to work.

"It's already 11AM noona. You better skip work today. We also do not have any recording. Let's just stay here and bond. We can watch a movie!" Seungri said excitedly.

"Yah yah! Why will she bond with you? We will have a private bonding together." Jiyong oppa said making me blush.

"Yah Kwon Jiyong. You cannot do that. There are babies in here." TOP hyung said awkwardly as he glanced at Seungri and Daesung.

"Hyung, aren't you included in the choding list?" Jiyong oppa countered. I saw TOP oppa pouted and it made me chuckle.

"Arasso. I will skip work and we can bond." I glanced at Jiyong who is smiling widely. "All together." I put a stress in the word together and this time he was the one who pouted.

"Mianheyo oppa. Your aegyo won't work with me." I said smiling.

"Alright. Let's go grocery shopping first! Let's cook pizza and pasta and then buy new dvds that we can watch." Daesung said excitedly.

"Good idea! Let's go!" TOP oppa cheered.

"Is it fine to go with you guys outside?" I asked worriedly.

"Well don't worry. We will wear our disguise." Jiyong winked at me.

"Arasso. Please do take a bath first guys. You stink." I said and wrinkled my nose.

Jiyong oppa suddenly hugged me tight.

"Who stinks? Who? Who?" He asked while rubbing his body to mine.

I blushed hard trying to shoo him away.

The guys all walkes away after throwing pillows to us.

He finally stopped when the guys left and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.

I smiled and push him inside his room so he can take a bath.