Ch. 16: WTF Is Wrong with Her?!

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock ringing. It is already 3:30pm. Mina is nowhere in the room. Probably exploring the beach with her friends. I opened my phone and saw messages from my teammates asking me to join them as they are swimming already. One message is from Jiyong reminding me to eat as soon as I wake up.

I decided to take a quick bath first. I already feel hungry and I just want to eat late lunch. I wore my two piece suit under my super skimpy shorts and tank top. I am sure Jiyong would flip the moment he will see me as I am too much exposed. 

The cafteria is empty when I arrived. Probably because it is already 4pm. I ordered my meal and texted Jiyong while waiting. It seems like he is either sleeping or he is enjoying the waves as well for he is not replying. 

I got a text from Mina that the rehearsal was moved tomorrow morning at 9. I decided to walk around the resort trying to find both my teammates and Jiyong.

I saw a bunch of people enjoying in the watersports complex area. I walk fast as I recognize Seungri and Youngbae in the distance. 

I tapped Seungri lightly on his back and he looked at me surprised.

"Oh..noona.." He stummered.

"Hi! Is Jiyong oppa here?" I asked bubbly.

I saw CL gave a smirk but I didn't really mind. We are not good friends but I don't think we are enemies.

I looked at the beach and saw a jetski coming back to the shore. I recognize Jiyong was driving it- shirtless.

I waved my hand at him smiling. But my smile faded as soon as I saw Kiko hughing him tightly from the back.

A sharp stab of pain crossed my heart but I decided to hide the pain and continued waving at him. I smiled bitterly.

Jiyong looked surprised but he immediately went to my side.

"Hon.. I didn't know you are already awake." He said softly.

"I just woke up. I texted you but since you are here, I guess you aren't able to check your phone." I explained to him.

"Hon.. Earlier.. As you can see.. Kiko.. she.." He is trying his best to explain the situation to me.

I just smiled at him widely.

"I know. It's alright. You guys are friends." I said sweetly.

I turned my look at the empty jetski and asked the attendant if I could ride it.

"Let me drive you." Jiyong oppa offered.

I shook my head and smiled.

"I can drive this myself. No need to worry." I said as I wear the life jacket.

"Hon are you mad at me?" He asked worriedly. Again I shook my head and smiled. 

"Oppa, I am not. I trust you. But I really want to try jetski. Alone." I put emphasis on the word alone.

"Let her oppa. Common! Let's just try the bannana boat." Kiko said as he grabbed Jiyong's hand. 

I got so irritated as hell but I tried to control my feelings.

"Go with them. I will see you after this." I said to him smiling and he just nodded.

I rode the jetski and started the engine after the short briefing fron the attendant.

To be honest, I am afraid of the water because I cannot swim. This is also the first time that I will ride a jetski and I am nervous as hell.

I just told them that I like to drive alone because I don't want to look weak and because I don't want to stay with Kiko.

I tried to calm myself as I increased the speed.

This sure is fun! But my tears kept on rolling as I really felt alone. 

I trust Jiyong but I don't know why Kiko seems to be a big threat for me. Maybe because I know that he loves her so much? Or because they've known each other longer? Or because they've got lots of common friends?

I know asking Jiyong to chose between me and Kiko is really wrong. But at this moment, I don't think I can really accept their close friendship.

"This is fun.." I muttered to myself. "But I guess more fun if Jiyong oppa is with me." I added sadly.

I decided to go back to shore. The group with Jiyong is already in the middle of the sea riding a bannana boat.

I decided to go back in my room and just watch some movies in my laptop. I turned off my phone.

Watching A Walk To Remember seems like a good excuse to cry. I cried so hard not just because of the movie but because of the pain that I felt seeing Jiyong and Kiko together.

Mina suddenly entered the room and I hurriedly wiped my tears.

"Yah, Hara-yah. Jiyong-ssi is so worried and is all over the place looking for you. Is your phone off?" She asked worriedly.

We both heard knocks on the door before I can even answer her.

It was Jiyong. Worry and anger is in his eyes.

"Mina-ssi. Can you leave us both for a while?" He asked sternly. Mina just nodded and walked out of the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you!??" Jiyong errupted as soon as Mina left.

"I was just watching a movie." I stummered. Tears b my eyes.

"Why did you left? Wasnit because of Kiko? I told you we are just friends! Why are you being so jelous?!" He askrd angrily.

I sobbed hard. Feels like he is stabbing my heart with every angry words that he say.

"I tru.s..t you op..pa.." I said in between my sobs.

"You don't. The same reason why we broke up the last time. I asked you multiple times if you are okay. But you said it's fine. For Pete's sake be honest with me." He is still angry and I just sob there helplessly.

"I told you I love you didn't I? Why can't you believe me?" He asked softly. 

"Oppa.." I tried to hold his hand.

"Maybe they are right. You are too close minded Hara-yah.." He said as he walked out of the room.

I was left there in pain. He didn't even let me explain.

I cried silently. Alone. Afraid. In pain.

I love him.

I trust him.

But why can't I be okay with their friendship?

I guess it is really my fault this time.

It's always my fault.

I am a jelous freak.

I cried until my eyes ran dry.

I decided to walk by the shore.

I sat down while looking at the dark sky. Tears already flowing from my eyes.

Suddenly, someone handed me a cold can of beer.

"TOP oppa." I said and cried harder.

He hugged me.

"Just cry it out Hara-yah.."