Ch. 21: Critical

The Breakup Full Story

YUNHO'S POV

"Okay that's a wrap! Thank you guys." The director shouted.

I am currently shooting a tv commercial right now. The same CF deal that GDragon is supposed to film. Yeah, I took this deal away from him to get back for what he did to my only sister. Speaking of which, I haven't really talk to her since for quite sometime. 

"Noona, can you give me my phone?" I asked my coordinator while we are packing our things up.

A frown crossed my face when I see 10 missed calls from an unknown number and 5 from my mom. I immediately dialed my mom's number.

"Eomma, why did you call?" I asked the moment she picked up.

"Yun..ho.. come here.. palli!" 

My mom is crying.

"Why? What happened?" Suddenly, I felt so nervous.

"Your dongsaeng..." 

"What happened to Hara?!!!" I shouted. Because of too much worry.

She informed me of the hospital. I asked my manager to drive me there because I can't focus driving. My mind is blank with thoughts. My mother informed me that Hara was rushed in thr hospital because of a possible miscarriage. 

2 things hit me. 

That my sister is pregnant.

And that her life and her child's life are both in danger.

I am raging mad at Kwon Jiyong right now. He should be the one protecting my sister. And how dare him get her pregnant! 

I closed my eyes and took deep breath to calm myself. I can kill whoever did this to my sister. 

 

The moment I arrived at the hospital, I immediately asked the nurse station where my sister was confined. I didn't care if all where shocked to see Yunho of DBSK in the hospital. All I want to make sure is that my sister is safe.

"Sir, patient Jung Hara is still in the operating room. This way sir. She is in the VIP area." She led me the way.

I immediately saw my mother crying. Kwon Jiyong is pacing back and forth in front of the operating room. YG sajangnim is sitting beside my mother. The other Bigbang members are all sitting silently.

"What the hell happened?" I shouted and took Jiyong in the collar. s tried to stop me but he told them it is okay.

"I am sorry sunbaenim. It is my fault." He said with head bowed down.

"I knew you will not do anything good for her!" I said as I pushed him on the floor.

"If something happens with my sister and her baby, I sweat Kwon Jiyong I will do anything to ruin you!" I hissed angrily.

"Yunho-yah, calm down. It is not his fault." My mom came to me calmly.

"Eomma, if he just listened to my sister. This will not happen. He knew that Hara thinks that crazy witch still likes him. But he keeps on saying that they are just freaking friends." I shot him another deadly glare.

"If only you took my sister's words. This will not happen. And I tell you! I will ing press charges to your good friend. I will make sure she will rot in hell!" I shouted angrily.

Jiyong just kept his head bowed down.

Suddenly, the doctors arrived.

"Where are the immediate family members?" The main surgeon asked.

My mom and I walk up to him.

"I am her brother and she is our mom." I introduced myself. The doctor looked surprised.

"We stopped the bleeding but sadly, we had to let the baby go. She is now stable but we need to monitor her for 24 hours. If her vitals will stay stable, then she is out of danger." He said while patting my back.

Jiyong suddenly punched the wall. Probably in so much grief that his unborn child died because of the problems that they are encountering. 

My heart is also crushing to here that a very innocent child sacrificed a life because of the mess.

"I will press charges. And I hope you understand." I muttered angrily.

"Let me do it. For my child." He said low. I saw blood flowing from his fist.

"Daesung! Bring him to the emergency ward. His wounds shoulf be treated." YG sajangnim ordered.

"No! I want to be with Hara the moment she wakes up." Jiyong retorted strongly.

I stepped in.

"No. You leave. I want you out of my sisters life. Do you hear me?" I said as I faced him.

"Sunbaenim.." I see tears formed in his eyes.

"I trusted you Jiyong-ah. But you broke it. If you can't take care of my sister, then I will. Stop ruining her life. Don't be selfish and just let her go." I said firmly.

"Sajangnim. I am sorry for being impolite. But can you now leave? Our family would like to spend time with Hara alone." I said.

YG sajangnim just nodded.

"Jiyong. Let's go. Just let it go for today." He said as he patted Jiyong's shoulder.

"How can I leave her after this? Sajangnim she needs me!" He shouted.

"She won't. I will tell her you drop by. And I will inform you once she wakes up. But for now. Leave." I said with finality.

He bowed his head and he let s drag him away.

"Yunho-yah, don't you think you are being too harsh?" Eomma's sweet voiced asked.

"I need to protect Hara eomma. Our princess needs us." I said firmly and she just nodded.