Ch. 4: Hara Version 2.0

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

My one month off from work flew by so fast.

My brother and I stayed in Greece for a month and he spent most of the time going to tourists destinations or just simply staying around the villa. Greece is a very lovable place. I really enjoyed my vacation and it made me forget the pain of my break up with Jiyong.

Speaking of Jiyong, he seemed like he doesn't really care about me at all. I still stalk his private IG and I have noticed that he kept on partying the moment he went back to Korea. What's worst, Kiko is also in Korea and at most of the time, they are partying together. 

I know I can't fool myself. I still love him and seeing him moving on well with Kiko hurts me. I cannot imagine what they do after clubbing. I don't know how I am able to keep my sanity intact. I would need to really thank my brother for sticking up with me. He is the best oppa that I will ever have.

Jung Yunho is my only elder brother. He left home when he was 15 to pursue his dream of being an idol. It was so heartbreaking for me for we are so close and he is like a parent to me while growing up. I am so happy and proud when he achieved his dream. I left home the moment he got famous. In my mind, I wanted to find myself as well. 

I hid the fact that I am Yunho's younger sister. I wanted to create a name for myself. After highschool, I left home and worked for my tuition in college. Yunho oppa hated it at first but I made him realize that I need to stand up for myself as well. 

"Ready to go back home?" 

My thoughts were cut by my brother's sweet voice as he peeked his head in the door of my room.

I nodded and picked up my luggage. I looked around my room and smiled sadly. I will miss this place. 

"Kaja oppa." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"So what are your plans now?" Yunho oppa as we settled on our seats in the plane.

"Hmmnn, nothing much. I just need to go back to work." I said while shrugging of.

"You won't resign?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I love my job. And as much as I hated seeing Jiyong around, I don't think it is professional to let my personal issues hinder my carrer." I said shutting my eyes.

"Arasso. In any case, always remember that I am here for you." I heard oppa said before I am off to dreamland.

 

JIYONG'S POV

"Kiko, just sit there for a while. We will just finish the recording."

We are in my recording studio. Kiko decided to drop by since she is already bored in her hotel room. It was Seungri's turn to record now. Youngbae and Daesung are playing with their laptops while TOP hyung left the moment Kiko walked in.

"Okay. Don't worry about me." Kiko answered sweetly.

Kiko has been staying her in Korea for almost 2 weeks already. She is invited in a fashion show to be held next week and she is here for the rehearsal and fitting. We usually hang out in the club after work.

"Seungri, are you ready? Will start in a few." I told him through the microphone.

"Okay hyung!" He answered and gave me an ok sign.

Recording took longer than expected. I am a perfectionist and I always bank on quality than speed. I glanced at the clock and noticed that it is already 9PM. 

Kiko fell asleep in the coach.

"This is it for today. Thank you everyone." I told the members.

"Finally! Dinner time." Seungri said while stretching up.

"Where should we eat?" Youngbae asked.

"Ah hyung! Let's go to Mr. Kang!" Daesung suggested. I smiled bitterly. It was Hara's favorite restaurant.

"Hyung, aren't you comming with us?" Daesung asked me.

"I am sure Kiko is also hungry." Seungri added. I decided to wake up Kiko.

"Hey.." She said while stretching up.

I smiled at her. "Hungry?" I asked and she just nodded.

"The guys are planning on eating outside. Would you like us to join them?" I asked her.

"Sound good. I am famished." She answered with a chuckle.

 

"Great! I thought the whole place would be crowded." Seungri said happily as we got seated at the far end of the restaurant.

"I missed this place. I hope Hara noona is here with.." Seungri's voice trailed of as he met my deadly stare.

"Hara noona?" Kiko asked.

"Jiyong's girlfriend." TOP hyung finally spoke up.

"My ex girlfriend." I added earning an angry stare from hyung. 

"Ohh.. wow Ji. You broke up with her without introducing me?" Kiko said feigning hurt in her voice.

Suddenly, the door in the restarant opened and someone entered.

The girl took the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

She is wearing a denim shorts, black cropped shirt and sneakers. Her hair is long and curly, dyed in gray. She looks stunning. Very beautiful. But something in her looks familiar.

"Yah! Isn't that Hara?" Youngbae asked bewildered.

"You are right hyung! That's Hara noona!" Seungri beemed. "Wow she changed a lot. She looks so pretty and hot." He added.

I saw TOP hyung stood up and went to her side.

A surprise look crossed her lovely face. She then turned at our table and smiled curtly as our eyes met. She turned back to TOP hyung again smiling happily. 

To be honest, I wanted to stand up right there and then to hug and her and kiss her. I missed her so much that I wanted to envelope her in my arms.

"Something wrong Ji?" Kiko asked grabbing my hand.

I smiled at her and shook my head. I glanced back at Hara and I noticed her sad expression while looking at me and Kiko holding hands. Unconsciously, I pulled my hand away from Kiko and pretended to grab another cup of water.

I saw her walk on our table with TOP.

"Hey." She greeted.

"Noona! Wow. You look so beautiful. What happened to you?" Seungri teased.

"Aigoo. I just went to a salon for a quick make over." She answered shyly.

"You look great." Youngbae commented shortly.

"Thanks oppa!" She said and winked. "Oh by the way, I just dropped by to say hi." She said. "I just ordered a to go. Bye guys!" She added and waved her hand.

"Shall I you home?" I heard TOP hyung offered.

"I am fine oppa. My home is just 10 minutes away from here. Enjoy your dinner." She smiled and walked away.

"Wow, is that the power of break up? She looked better." Daesung commented.

I focused on my food deleting all of her memories in my mind.

"Club NB after this? My treat." I invited them and everyone except TOP hyung cheered.