Ch. 9: Eh??? BIGBANG'S DORM???!!!

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

I woke up with the ray of sun flashing in my face. I stretched my arm and suddenly felt dizzy all of a sudden. I cannot open my eyes for I still feel sleepy and dizzy at the same time.

I buried my face in the pillow and inhaled deeply. The soft manly scent in the pillow reminds me of my boyfriend Kwon Jiyong.

Wait..manly scent? Kwon Jiyong??!

I opened my eyes and woke up immediately. Sitting in the bed, I looked around trying to familiarize myself in the surroundings. Clearly this isn't my room. The room is colored blue and it is messy. Full of clothes thrown everywhere. Very contrary to my clean pink room. 

I glanced at the table beside me and saw a photo in the middle. I took it and saw that it was me and Jiyong taken when we went to Jeju 3 months ago. I massaged my temple trying to remember what happened last night. 

My head is in pain and I kept on massaging my temples while exploring the room. I kept pacing back and forth afraid of what I will be seeing the moment I step out of the room.

My phone is useless cause it was drained. I looked at myself and noticed that I was still wearing the dress that I was wearing last night. 

My last memory was going to club NB by myself. My brother and I had chicken and beer in Han River when he got suddenly summoned by his manager. He told me he'd drop me off at home but I told him I'd finish drinking by myself and I am still sober. Eventhough he is worried, he trusted me and let me finish the drinks that we bought.

Up to then was the only thing that I remember. I sat down in the closet and hit my head hard. Still, I cannot remember what happened last night.

Suddenly, there was a soft knock at the door. I froze in my seat.

"Hara-yah, are you awake? Can I go inside?"

I am sure the voice belongs to Jiyong oppa. I cleared my throat.

"Deh oppa. I am awake. Please come in." I answered nervously.

He went inside.

"So, how are you feeling?" He asked arms crossed as he leaned on the door.

"Well.. I am fine." I lied. My head is killing me right now.

"Aigoo, you head hurts pretty bad, right?" He teased.

"Anniyo oppa. I am really fine." I denied.

He passed me and I just followed him with a stare. He went to his closet and handed me a clean shirt and pajama.

"Go take a quick shower to freshen up. The breakfast is almost done." He said as he handed me his clothes.

"Uhmm oppa." I asked as he was about to leave.

"What is it?" He askes turning back.

"Er..I just wanted to ask where we are." I asked him softly.

"You will know once you go out. Go shower quickly. I will be in the dining area okay?" He smiled and went out.

I immediately went to the bathroom of the room to take a bath. I smell alcohol and smoke and I know I really look bloated.

I closed my eyes and let the water flowed down in my body. Suddenly, I remember seeing myself dancing and grinding in the middle of the dance floor. I immediately opened my eyes and shook my head.

I really hope that it is just a dream. I turned off the shower and dried myself.

After a while, I contemplated whether I would go out or not. I am a bit hesitant to know what is outside.

I jolted up the moment I heard a knock followed by Jiyong's sweet voice.

"Hon, breakfast is done. Please go out as soon as you are done." He said.

"Uh.. give me 3 minutes." I shouted back. I took a deep breath and glanced at my reflection in the mirror.

"Fighting!" I told myself and opened the door.

I looked around and heard some noises in the left side.

I stepped out of the room and went to my left. My mouth opened wide as soon as I saw 5 handsome guys seated at the dinning table. All smiling at me.

"Good morning noona!" Seungri greeted me enthusiastically. He stood up and pulled out a chair for me.

I stood there silent. I cannot move an inch for I was so shocked. It is clear to me now that I am in Bigbang's dorm. This is the first time that I was here for Jiyong never brings me here before.

"Hon? Common! Let's eat I bet you are starving." He said as he went to my side and ushered me to sit.

"How are you Hara? Why did you get so drunk last night?" I took a sip of my coffee when TOP oppa suddenly fired me the question.

I almost choked on my coffee.

"Me? Drunk?" I asked him bewildered.

"Yah! Don't tell me you forgot everything that you did last night?" He asked.

"What? Why? What did I do?" I looked at him puzzled but he just shook his head.

I glanced to Jiyong but he just put food in my plate.

"Aigoo, let's talk about that later. For now just eat." He answered as I stared at him longer.

"Aigoo noona. You won't believe what you just did last night." Seungri said while laughing.

"You seemed like a different person." Youngbae added.

I looked at them nervously. "I don't understand." I muttered and closed my eyes. Trying to remember the things that I did last night.

Suddenly, an image of me trying to kiss Jiyong popped in my memory. I saw Daesung covering Seungri's eyes while Youngbae and TOP oppa kept on pulling me away from Jiyong who is blushing so hard.

I shook my head violently trying to delete the memory.

I heard the guys laughing.

"It's coming! Her memories are coming back." Daesung teased as he kept on munching the bacon.

"Yah yah! Stop it. Stop teasing her and let my baby eat her breakfast okay?" Jiyong finally ordered and the guys kept quiet.

I stared at him apologetically and he just smiled.

"And you little miss. We will talk after this breakfast arasso?" He said while raising an eyebrow.

I nodded my head and tried my best to swallow the food.

I saw the guys giving me a teasing look and I cannot help but blush hard. 

I wonder if I did something more last night.

What the hell happened anyways.

Why was I at club NB?

Wait? I WAS AT CLUB NB??????

 

AN: NEXT CHAPTER.. WHAT HAPPENS IN CLUB NB STAYS IN CLUB NB