Ch. 14: Why Is She Coming?

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

"Noona!!!! Good morning." I was greeted by Hyeon the moment I arrived at YG. Today is finally the MT that everyone has been waiting for. All YG staff and artists are gathered here in the cafeteria and the lobby waiting for the bus to finally arrive.

"I am so hungry. I woke up pretty late today. I skipped breakfast." I told them. Yeo Chul oppa handed me a sandwhich.

"Waaah..thank you." I said while feigning tears. He just smiled at me. "What bus number are we?" I asked them while munching my breakfast.

"Bus number 1. We will be sharing it with YG artists and YG sajangnim himself." Lee Shin answered. 

"And why????" I asked him puzzled. I thought we will be sharing with the other staff. I actually prepared myself to be with Han Mirae for the whole 4 hr trip.

"I guess you boyfriend did some magic." Jun Hyeo commented.

I took out my phone and dialed Jiyong's number.

"Why? Why do you have to do that?" I asked him the moment he picked up the phone.

"Good morning honey and yes. I love you too." He answered sweetly totally ignoring my question. Just in time I saw him with the other artists enter the cafeteria.

"Why are we sharing bus with you guys?" I asked calmly.

"Oh? You are sharing it with us? I didn't know. What a wonderful coincidence." He replied. I knew he was just denying it as he is smiling widely from afar.

"Whatever. Don't sit beside me. I am sitting beside Hyeon." I said and cut the call. I stuck my tongue out to him.

We all headed to our assigned bus. Our team went up to see that the bus is almost full with YG artists. Winner, Epik High, Bigbang and their managers are inside the bus including YG sajangnim himself. The other artists are in Bus 2.

I saw at the back part of the bus away from Jiyong. I actually saw that he reserved a seat for me beside him by I ignored him.

A few minutes later, I was shocked when Kiko Mizuhara showed up.

"Annyeonghasseyo. I am sorry for intruding. But I was invited here by CL. Apparently, I got in here late and Bus 2 already went away. Can I sit here?" She asked sweetly and I almost puke.

"Sure. Please have a seat." YG sajangnim aswered curtly.

I raised a brow when I saw her sit in the seat that Jiyong reserved for me.

"Noona, you look like a killer." Hyeon whispered to me.

"I am about to kill someone." I hissed and he laugh.

"It is your fault noona. Jiyong hyung went in to the trouble of fixing the bus arrangement so you can both sit with each other." He reminded me and I pouted.

I looked outside appreciating the scenery outside. But my irritation is going up whenever I see Jiyong and Kiko talking happily.

My heartaches so bad. I guess I am still a jelous freak.

I took out my phone and updated my sns.

"Love is pain.." And I attached a photo of a rose that Jiyong gave me last night.

I plug in my earphones and put my mp3 player in shuffle. 

I smiled bitterly when the song This Ain't It by Taeyang played.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrated.

It was a message from Jiyong.

JIYONG: You are grumpy. But I love you. You don't know who to dance. But I love you. You are always out of tune. But I love you. You don't know how to cook. But I love you. We may have our own differences honey, but one thing is for sure. I love you. Forever and always.

I felt my eyes getting teary from his message.

Hara: I am a selfish, grumpy, inconsiderate and workaholic girlfriend. But I love you and I will love you more than anyone else can.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

 

I woke up when I felt someone my cheeks. I was shocked to see Jiyong sitting beside me. Hyeon already at the other side of the  seat.

"Why are you here?" I asked him softly while smiling.

He planted a quick kiss on my lips and answered. "I missed you."

"Kiko.."

"Is fine without me. I didn't invite her so she isn't my responsibility." He cut me off.

I hugged him tight as I rested my head on his shoulder.

I smiled to myself knowing I found my home. It was him.