Ch. 12: Practice

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

"Noona! Relax your body and just walk naturally. You walk like a penguin!" Hyeon shouted across the room. It is already past 8pm and I am already dying of hunger. But here we are practicing walking and my talent number for the freaking pageant. Luckily we are able to find one vacant practice room. We've been here for almost 2 hours already and I just wanted to go home, take a shower and sleep. I am too tired to even eat.

"Can we continue tomorrow? I am super tired!" I said exhaustedly as I sat on the floor.

Suddenly the door of the practice room opened and Bigbang members walked in along with their back up dancers. I stood up immediately and bowed to them. 

I haven't informed Jiyong yet about me joining the MT's beauty contest for I know that we will say no to it. We have a swim suit competition and I know he hates we walking with skimpy outfit on.

"Honey! What are you doing here?" He asked surprised as he walked up to me.

I stummered and look for my teammates for support.

"Ah hyung! Annyeonghasseyo." Hyeon immediately recovered from shock and went to Jiyong's side.

"Lee Shin hyung invited noona to his cousin's debut. We are just teaching her how to dance since she will partner up with hyung in the cotillion." He explained.

I saw Jiyong smiled and it made me feel guilty. I am contemplating whether to tell him the truth or not 

"We are sorry for using this room. We will be leaving now." Yeo Chul oppa said and we picked up our things and prepared to leave.

"You look so tired. Have you had dinner?" Jiyong asked me as I packed my bag.

I shook my head and he pouted. I pinched his cheek in return. I glanced around and saw TOP oppa and Seungri imitating us.

"Yah! Oppa. Stop doing that." I shouted annoyed.

"Aigoo. You both looked so disgustingly inlove. We find it hard to handle." He retorted smiling.

"Don't look them." I pouted.

Suddenly, i felt Jiyong's lips brushed to mine. It was a swift kiss.

"Yah!" I smacked him hard as I blushed.

Everyone cheered like crazy. "That's my hyung!" Seungri squeeled happily and Jiyong just bowed to them.

I carried my bag and purposely walked over his feet when I passed him.

I saw him winced and writhe in pain. I turned around and stuck my tongue on him.

"Serves you right Jiyongie. That's what you get from embarassing our team leader." I heard Yeo Chul remarked as we went out of the room.

"Honey saranghae!!" I heard Jiyong shout as we went out of the room.