Ch. 11: YG Family MT

The Breakup Full Story

A/N: Hi everyone!! :) Still around?? Sorry for posting up after a long time. Got busy with work. Enjoy this chapter!

---------------------------------------

HARA'S POV

"What's the buzz all about?" I asked Hyeon the moment I arrived at the office.

Today is Monday but everyone in YG office seems to be at a buzz and is in a very excited mood.

"Noona! Good morning!!!!" Hyeon greeted me as he handed me my coffee. I didn't bother to correct him for calling me Noona at work as he seemed to be in a very happy mood.

"Good morning! So..what's up with everyone?" I asked him as I sip my coffee.

"Didn't you see the message posted in the company announcement screen?" He asked bewildered.

"There are a lot of people hanging out there. I can't even pass the hallway. Why what was posted?" I asked as I opened my laptop.

He sat down in the chair in front of me. "It's the family MT!" He said in glee.

"Uhmm.. okay. So what's so different about it? We had it yearly isn't it?" I asked.

"Well before, the artists and the staff have separate MTs right? Now it is combined!" He announced happily.

"Oh. wow." I muttered and tried to hid my smile.

"Ayeee noona. I already saw that. Everything is good with you and Jiyong hyung?" He teased and I just nodded.

"Go back to work Hyeon. We've got a lot of things to prepare." I said sternly and he just gave me a salute before he happily went back to his work station.

I decided to text Jiyong.

Hara: Honey, I've heard that we will be going to the MT together.~ So excited to be with you.

After a few minutes, his reply came in.

Jiyongie: I am excited to be with you, too. Are you here in the office? Let's have lunch together.

Hara: I can't. I have a lunch meeting with possible sponsors. :(

Jiyongie: Aigoo. My honey is working too hard. Make sure you eat later arasso?

Hara: Yes sir! You're one of a kind. LOL

After our brief conversation, I decided to switch my phone to silent so I can focus with my tasks for the day.

 

"Yeo Chul oppa, let's go now?" I asked as soon as the clock strikes 11AM. The meeting place is just near YG and with traffic estimated, we can arrive at there before 12.

"Got it!" He said as he followed me outside.

We decided to drop by the cafeteria first since he suddenly got thirsty and he wanted to have an iced coffee on the way to the restaurant.

I was surprised to see Bigbang and 2ne1 girls in the cafeteria. The guys teased Jiyong the moment they saw me. I decided to give them a polite smile as I sit in the vacant table while waiting for Yeo Chul to finish his order. I was playing with my phone when it vibrated.

Jiyongie: Did you just ignore me honey? :(

I tried to stop myself from smiling knowing that he is looking at me right now.

Hara: Nope. But we are in the working place oppa. Let's keep it low.

Jiyongie: :'(

I didn't reply and I put my phone back in my bag. 

"Hara noona! Hara noona!!!" I suddenly saw Hyeon running towards me carrying a brown envelope. I raised my brow at him as he handed me the file while panting.

"What is this?" I asked. I noticed Yeo Chul oppa is already standing beside me with his iced coffee on hand.

"The contract. I think you collected a wrong one." He said worriedly.

I checked my bag and saw that the file inside was for a different client.

"." I cursed under my breath. This is the first time that I almost made the biggest mistake of my life. I heard someone laugh from behind me. It was Han Mirae from the events management department. She along me was the one who was in a competition to get to head the team that I am now. She is a witch and she loves seeing me fail.

"Wow. You almost had a very embarassing mistake my dear. What would have happened if you handed them a contract intended for a different client. That's a major disappointment don't you think?" She said as she walked pass me. 

Everyone in the cafeteria is now silent and is busy watching us. I saw Bigbang and 2ne1 members looked so pissed at Mirae. The others and whispering non sense.

"Thank you Hyeon. At least I have a very reliable teammate who always looks after the welfare of the team instead of backstabbing the team. Makes me feel proud as a mentor." I said and flashed her an evil smile. There was an incident last year wherein one of her members took revenge because she humilated him by blowing off the event that they have prepared. Good thing the event was a small scale one but still the management questionned her credibility to guide and manage people.

I saw her glare at me before she walked out of the cafeteria.

"Aigoo noona. She is really a show off." Hyeon remarked.

"I don't know what I am supposed to do without you Hyeon. Thank you!" I said to him.

"Yah! What about me? What about me?" Yeo Chul joined in.

"Aigoo, my teammates are being mushy eh?" I smiled at them. "Kaja oppa. We need to be at the meeting place ASAP." I told him and grabbed his hand.

As we walk passed the table of Bigbang and 2ne1, I saw them clapped their hands and nodded at me in approval. I smiled at them and stuck my tongue at Jiyong oppa. 

AFTER 3 HOURS

"Guys we are so back!" I said as I sat in my chair. The negotiation took longer than expected but all ended up well as we were able to make them sign the contract without amendments. 

"Noona!!! I have some news!" Hyeon said as he went to my side.

"What?" I asked as I massaged my temples.

"Well we have a contest in the MT." He replied.

"What contest?" I asked curiously.

"Beauty contest." He said and I raised my brow.

"And?" I asked him seriously. I don't like where this is heading to.

"Well.." He stammered and glanced at his hyungs.

"Well Hara, we are thinking that you suited the contest." Lee Shin suddenly said.

"What? How come?" I asked them bewildered.

"Well you are pretty and talented." Jun Hyeo butted in.

"No I am not joing that contest." I said with finality.

"Eh!!!" They said in unison.

"Please noona. We need you to join. The whole team of the winner will get 10MKRW + 1 week paid vacation to anywhere within Korea!" They said.

I knot my head thinking hard. My team members all looked excited and I can't bear to see them disappointed.

"Arraso." I said after a deep sigh.

"YEY!!!!!!!" They all cheered happily.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Let's all have a team dinner later. My treat!" Lee Shin said happily and we all cheered.

I am really happy to be part of this crew.