Ch. 13: Practice Part 2

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

"Can we skip our secret rehearsals later? I am really tired and I just want to sleep." I asked my teammates while we are having lunch in the cafeteria. 

The MT will be in 10 days from now and it will be held in Jeju.

"You can't even memorize the dance steps. How can we stop practicing?" Lee Shin commented while shaking his head.

"Why do I have to dance an SNSD song? We are working in YG!" I asked.

"Do you want to perform a 2ne1 hit then? In front of CL? And besides, we should be the one complaining, we are dancing as back ups as well." Yeo Chul oppa said while frowning.

We all decided to perform Lion Heart in the talent portion.

I am imitating Tiffany. Yeo Chul is Yoona, Hyeon will be Taeyeon, Lee Shin will be Yuri and Jun Hyeo will be SeoHyun.

"We can do this guys!" Hyeon butted in happily and we just grunted.

 

"Oh look. We have here contestant number 1." I saw Han Mirei and her teammates in enter the cafeteria. They sat at the table next to us. Their team is the one organizing the whole MT.

I gave her a weak smile. 

"There will be a photoshoot tomorrow for the online voting. Be sure to be at studio 3 by 2pm." She added.

"Why didn't I hear about this before? I have a client call." I asked her sternly. At the back of my mind, I have a guess that she really didn't inform me about it so I can't attend.

"Oh! We made sure we informed everyone last Friday. How come you didn't know?" She faked shock. I wanted to slap her hard.

"Can you just cancel your client meeting? Or if you want just drop out of the competition." She said and then flashed her evil smile.

"You bet." I said and walked out.

I saw my teammates followed me.

 

"Noona calm down please." Hyeon said as he handed me a cold glass of water. We are in a conference room.

"How can I ing calm down. That is messing up with me." I said annoyed.

"Hey, we have a meeting with YG sajangnim and the artists. Let us focus first." Lee Shin said.

After 5 minutes, YG sajangnim, the talent management team and as well as the Bigbang members. I saw Jiyong oppa smiling at me.

I stood up and bowed to them.

"Annyeonghasseyo." I greeted.

We explained to the team what deals we managed to close along with the contract clauses. YG Sajangnim seemed please with our team's result as he kept on nodding in our presentation.

"Good job!" I heard him say after. I just smiled.

"I like how we managed to close the We Moba deal." He said. Last week I was in China for this one.

"It wasn't easy to let negotiate with them. But luckily, they really wanted to get Bigbang as their endorsers." I said.

"Great job. You guys can relax a bit for the MT. After this, we will go and focus with iKon's come back." He instructed.

Everyone clapped their hands. I saw Jiyong winking and I just smirked at his tease. 

"I've heard from the event's team that you'll be joining the pageant?" Sajangnim suddenly asked while signing some papers.

I saw Jiyong raised a brow.

"Ah..deh. I really didn't want to do it. But the team is interested with the price. We are planning to use the money for our own MT." I said.

"And why didn't you tell me about it?" I was shocked to see Jiyong on my side.

"Why do I need to tell you about it?" I asked him annoyed.

"Cause you are my girlfriend." He said immediately.

"So?" I challenged him.

"1 point for Hara. 0 point for Jiyong hyung." Seungri announced happily.

"Yah!" He said and stomped his foot while pouting.

I laugh out loud.

"Kwon Jiyong, tell me again who is older here?" YG sajangnim asked teasingly. It made Jiyong pout even more.

I shook my head while smiling.

"Thank you for today. We will finalize everything." I told YG sajangnim as he left the conference room.

The Bigbang guys are still in the room while my teammates are now cleaning up the place.

"Aigoo. I am so tired." I hissed. "Can we please skip rehearsal?" I pleaded the team again.

"No." Yeo Chul said immediately.

"Oppa..jaebal..hmmm?" I said with an aegyo but my teammates just looked at me disgusted.

I heard the BB members laugh loud.

I shot them a deadly glare.

"Noona, just for an hour. We just need to practice the transitions and then you're off." Hyeon said.

I pouted and nodded.

"Aigoo, yah! Why are you guys doing this to my princess?" Jiyong butted in.

"Aigoo hyung. Noona got no talent at all. We need to practice so she can perform decently." Hyeon said and I threw him a box of tissue immediately.

"I can teach you how to dance." Youngbae chimmed in.

I looked at him awed and amazed.

"Yah! I can dance too. I will teach you." Jiyong proudly volounteered but I ignored him.

"Can you teach me Bae oppa?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I can teach you how to sing!" Daesung oppa added.

"Yey! Please teach me guys. But in the condition that this guy." I pointed to Jiyong, will not watch nor join us." And I smiled sweetly at him.

"And why??????" Jiyong exclaimed.

"Sure!" Everyone said.