Ch. 17: Things Just Get Worst

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

"TOP oppa.. he is really mad at me. And I can't blame him. I think it is my fault." I said after I calmed down. I cried in his shoulders for I don't know how long. TOP oppa just let me cry my heart out. He didn't say a word.

"Do you really think it is only your fault?" I heard him ask.

I gulp the beer that he handed me earlier. The bitter taste of the alcohol tastes less than the bitterness that I feel inside.

"They are just friends. He said so. Just like us. Maybe he is right. I didn't trust him enough." I said sadly.

"You trust him but not Kiko." He said.

"I don't know. If I am just making it up as a reason. Shouldn't I trust him more?" I looked at him in the day.

"Talk to him. Tell him exactly how you feel. I think he will understand." TOP oppa suggested and I just nodded my head.

 

"I've been looking for you everyone. And there you are drinking alone with one of my bestfriends. Good thing CL informed me that she saw you hugging hyung earlier!" I was shocked to hear Jiyong's angry voice.

"Oppa, we are not doing anything wrong." I defended.

"Nothing wrong? Someone saw you hugging each other! And you tell me nothing is wrong? Are you trying to get back at me or something?" He asked angrily.

"That's not it. TOP oppa comforted me because he saw me crying alone in here. We are not doing anything wrong oppa. We are just friends." I told him.

"Tsk! Friends? Arasso. Go and have some fun with your friend. I don't care anymore." He said as he push my hand aside.

"Jiyong! Why aren't you listening to her!" TOP oppa finally spoke up.

Jiyong looked at him angrily. He went up to TOP oppa and push him hard.

"I told you not to meddle in our relationship." He said low.

I stopped him from attacking TOP oppa. 

"And I told you not to make her cry!" TOP oppa said sternly while standing up.

Jiyong dragged me back to the hotel. I silently let him drag me but deep inside I am really in pain. Both physically and emotionally. His grip in my wrists hurts so bad.

"What do you think are you doing?" He asked angrily the moment we arrived at his hotel room.

"We are doing nothing wrong oppa. I told you he hugged me because I was crying." I shouted back.

"Are you trying to get even?" He asked angrily. I slapped him hard.

"Do you think I am that kind of person Jiyong oppa? That I will use a good friend just to get even?" I shouted at him angrily.

"First, you accused me of being overly jealous. And now you are telling me that I am a and I am a user. You really think I am this low?" I asked him angrily while crying hard.

"I told you nothing is happening between Kiko and I!" He said annoyed.

"To you it is nothing but for her there is something! She likes you. And you are so stupid to notice that! Or maybe..just maybe, you knew all along that she still likes you. But you are not doing anything at all because you feel good about it." I shouted more.

"What the hell are you saying now? You are sprouting non sense!" He said angrily.

"Oppa, I don't really think this could work." I said softly after a few minutes of silence.

"I cannot accept your friendship. Your friends like her better than me. And I think, deep down inside, you still got feelings for her." I added.

"Let's stop this before we even hurt each other more." I added sadly.

He didn't say anything. He didn't even bother to stop me from leaving. 

I opened the door of his hotel room.

To be honest I want him to stop me.

To hug me.

To remind me that he loves me still.

That he doesn't like to be with Kiko.

That it was me who he loves.

But he just sat there.

Motionless.

Emotionless.

Resigned.

Tired.

I closed my eyes as I closed the door.

Tears running down my cheeks.

We broke up.

Again.