Ch. 15: It's Party Time

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

The drive to the resort tookn around 4 hours. The moment I woke up, Jiyong and I spent quality time by watching movie while munching snacks. I can see Kiko glancing back to us but I don't give a damn. All that matters is that Jiyong is paying close attention to me. We are so in love.

"Do you want juice?" Jiyong asked me.

"Nope. I am fine." I smiled to him. 

"You like the movie this much?" He asked smiling.

"I just want to snuggle with you oppa." I answered and hugged him tightly.

"By the way, I am so excited to see your performance in the contest tomorrow night." He said teasingly and it made me pout.

"I don't know if I can perform in front of everyone." I said while blushing.

"You can do it honey. Just think that you are the great GD's girlfriend. No one will dare laugh at you." He said proudly and I playfully smack him in the chest.

"That's the ultimate pressure oppa. I need to perform well because I am the great GD's girlfriend." I said and pouted. He kissed me lightly.

"Aigoo.. can't get enough of each other hyung?" I looked up and saw that Seungri and Daesung is looking at us. They are seated in front of us.

I blushed hard at Seungri's question. "Stop teasing her." Jiyong oppa scolded him.

"What are you watching?" Daesung asked.

"Miracle at Cell 7." I answered. 

"Wow, you are not crying? I heard Seunghyun hyung cried buckets when he watched that last week." Seungri asked.

I saw TOP oppa walk to ourside. "What? I heard my name ." He said to Seungri.

"They are watching Miracle at Cell 7. And they are not crying." Daesung reported.

"What? Are you guys stone? That's a very heartbreaking movie!" TOP oppa said intensely and I saw Seungri shook his head.

"Maybe they are not really watching." He added while looking at us odly.

"I am watching~! It's just that we are not yet in the drama part. The scenes inside the prison cell is still funny." I defended.

"Honey, no need to explain anything to them. Especially to the maknae. He is just teasing us." Jiyong said as he threw a pop corn at Seungri.

"Where did you even get that pop corn?" TOP oppa asked as he took a handfull. The pop corn was made by Jiyong as he really planned for us to watch some movies while travelling.

"Do you have other snacks there?" Daesung asked. "I don't feel like eating pop corn." He added.

I handed him Pringles and he smiled as he sat down properly. TOP oppa went back to his seat while Seungri kept on staring at us.

"What do you want maknae?" Jiyong oppa asked irritably.

"Can I watch the movie with you?" He asked while pouting.

"NO." Jiyong oppa said sternly.

"Ayeee hyung. That's a three seater. And besides you guys are sitting so closely at each other. I promise I will just watch the movie with you." He whinned.

"Still no." Jiyong oppa said as he plugged in my earphones and he played back the movie.

"Aigoo.. the maknae is jelous. Jiyong is not cuddling him." Youngbae oppa said from the side. I chuckled at their weirdness.

 

We arrived at the hotel and we immediately checked in at the hotel. It is already past lunch time and most of the YG family members are already hungry for we didn't have a food stop in that 5 hour ride. I am still full because of the pop corns though. My prayer got answered because I am not sharing room with Mirae. I really cannot share a room with her. Someone might end up dying during the night.

"Hey Hara, aren't you going down?" Lee Mina asked me. She is my roommate and she is part of the talent management team in charge of 2ne1.

"I am still full Mina-ah. I'll just take a nap." I answered grogily while lying down. 

"Arasso. By the way, the organizers said we have a pageant rehearsal by 5PM." She is also a contestant in the pageant.

I snorted. "I will alarm my phone. Or just wake me up, please?" I asked her lazily and she just nodded.

 

JIYONG'S POV

"Hi Mina-ssi. Have you seen Hara? I heard you are sharing room with her." I approached Mina as I cannot see Hara anywhere near the cafe area where lunch is served.

Oh, annyeonghasseyo Jiyong-ssi. Hara is taking a nap in the room She said she is still full." She answered politely and I just nodded. 

I went back to the table where the guys and 2ne1 girls with CL is seated.

"Hyung, where is noona?" Daesung asked.

"She is sleeping. I wonder what time she slept last night. She is so sleepy today." I answered as I took my seat.

"Oppa, I already got your food. Well I can still remember what you use to eat." Kiko said as he handed me a plate full of my favorite dishes.

I smiled and thanked her. She is really being helpful to me. We sat beside each other and talked normally. 

She really is a good friend of mine and we constantly click specially if we are talking about fashion.

"So you are also invited in the Chanel fashion show in Paris next month?" She asked excitedly and I just nodded.

"That's great! Let's explore Paris together. Like what we used too!" She clasped her hands excitedly.

I smiled awkwardly at her. Remembering my promise to Hara to keep some distance.

"I will just be staying there for 2 days. And I already made some arrangements. Maybe next time." I said politely to her.

"It's because of her isn't it?" She suddenly asked.

"She doesn't like me. I can feel it." She added.

"Is that true oppa?" CL asked worriedly.

"We have been friends before you met her. How can she ask you to stay away from me." Kiko said. Hurt in her voice is evident.

"That's not it. It was my decision." I told her.

"Wow oppa. Still, you promised her that because she is jelous." CL said annoyed. "How can she be this jelous? Can't she understand that you guys are just friends?" She added. I just kept silent. I understand why they are getting mad at this but I want to keep my promise to Hara because I treasure her,

"Okay, let's have lunch on the last day. Will that be alright?" I asked Kiko trying to make a compromise.

She nodded but still looked annoyed as hell.

I just let out a deep sigh and finished my food.