Ch. 5: The Awkwardness

The Breakup Full Story

JIYONG'S POV

My head hurts so much because of too much drinking. We all went home at around 4am and I had to set up my alarm at 8 because YG hyung wanted to meet us in his office at 9.

I dragged myself to the bathroom cursing myself over and over. 

I dressed up casually and headed down after receiving a message from my manager that they are already at waiting for me at the van.

"Good morning hyung!" Daesung greeted me while yawning. I looked around and saw Youngbae and Seungri both sleeping at the back of the van. 

"TOP hyung?" I asked my manager.

"He's already in the office." He answered shortly.

"Ah I see." I answered and looked away.

"Is there something wrong Jiyong? I've noticed that you seems to be not in good terms with TOP." Manager hyung asked sternly.

"Everything is fine." I answered casually dismissing him. I put on my earphones to prevent him from asking me again.

After a while, we all arrived in YG building. I excused myself and decided to drop by the cafeteria to grab myself coffee. My head still hurts like crazy and I still sleepy.

Daesung decided to come with me since he wants to grab a quick breakfast.

"Oh. Isn't that TOP hyung?" Daesung asked.

I turned to the direction that he is pointing at and I saw TOP hyung having breakfast with Hara.

I decided to ignore them and ordered what I wanted fastly.

"Aren't you going to approach them hyung?" Daesung asked.

"Why would I? They looked busy." I said coldly.

"Aye hyung. Do not be like that. And besides, shouldn't you be explaining your side to Hara? She misinterpreted the pictures that you have posted online." 

"I don't have to explain anything to her. She shut me off even before I tried to explain my side." I said and walked away.

"Call your hyung. We need to be in the office by 9." I said out loud. I am sure TOP hyung also heard what I said. 

Before Daesung could even react, I walked my way out of the cafeteria already. I know that what I did is a bit childish. But I am really mad at TOP hyung right now. 

 

HARA'S POV

"Oppa are you alright?" I asked TOP after Jiyong walked out. Everyone in the cafeteria heard what Jiyong said and they are all whispering random . I know they all knew that Jiyong and TOP are not in good terms. To be honest, what Jiyong did is like a declaration of war.

"I am fine Hara. Don't get worried." TOP said and he gave me his signatured dimple smile.

"What happened? Why are you not in good terms with Ji?" I asked casually.

"Nothing. It's very petty thing. We can work it out." He said while biting his sandwhich.

"Hyung.." Daesung went to our table scratching his head. The poor one seemed to be caught in the middle between his two hyungs.

"I heard him. I'll be there in 5 mins." TOP answered and Daesung just nodded.

"Anniyo oppa. Go now. I also need to go up now. Got lots of things to do." I said standing up.

"Uhmm okay. Do not think much okay?" TOP oppa said patting my head. I just smiled at him and walked away.

 

"Noona!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so muuuchhh!" Hyeon immediately went to me and hugged me as soon as I entered our office.

"Wait.. you look different! Aigoo. What happened to my noona??" Hyeon said while scanning me from head to toe.

"I even got myself a tattoo!" I said excitedly while showing him a double infinity tattoo that I had in my wrist. 

"Yah! You look beautiful! The tan looks good on you." Yeo Chul said after hugging me.

"Jinjja? Oh my. I am excited to find a new love after this make over." I said excitedly.

Everyone turned silent.

I eyed at them.

"Why?" I said curiously.

"Aye noona. You know that we still root for Jiyong hyung for you right?" Hyeon finally spoke up.

I snorted at him. To be honest, my heart fluttered when I saw him earlier. He is still the same old Jiyong that I love and will always love.

"Let's just go back to work?" I told them while fixing my things.

"Ah noona. YG sajangnim asked you to report at his office by 1030." Hyeon said.

I glanced at the clock. "Okay, I still have an hour to finalize the report." I muttered.

 

"Come in." I pushed the door open as soon as I heard the voice inside the office.

"Good morning sajang..nim." I greeted cheerfully but the smile in my lips slowly faded as I saw other people in the room.

Bigbang with Teddy oppa and Kush oppa are also inside.

"Shall I go back later?" I asked sajangnim.

"Nope we are done. I will just finish this meeting with you and we are planning to eat out for lunch." Sajangnim explained and I handed him the report.

"By the way you look great." He remarked. "Would you like to debut as an actress or a model?" I cough hard at his question and everyone laughed at my reaction.

"Aigoo. Thank you sajangnim but I already got lots of things to do under my plate. And besides, being a celebrity doesn't suit me at all." I said shyly.

"And why? You've got the looks, the body and the personality to be one." YG sajangnim said.

"I value privacy sajangnim." I answered shortly and he just nodded.

"Oh by the way, I got something for you in Greece." I handed him a paper bag and he smiled widely.

"Speaking of. There has been some issue going on that you are already dating again?" Sajangnim suddenly asked and it made me stiffen. The mood in the room suddenly changed and there is so much tension already.

"Me? Who?" I asked while chuckling.

"Another celebrity? Some people say that you are dating Yunho from DBSK." He said and he turned to me. "Not that I care but please be careful. You are still a member of this family and I do not want you to get estrangled in a strange rumor alright?" He added.

I burst out into laugher. I saw sajangnim raised a brow and I apologized hurriedly for being rude.

"Sajangnim. Let me be clear. I am not dating. Again. Yet. I just got out from one." I said glancing at Jiyong who is looking at me intently.

"Jung Yunho. Is a very special person to me. And it is because he is my brother. My biological brother." I said while smiling.

"Jinjja noona?" Seungri suddenly butted in and I just nodded at him.

"Well he saw me in a not so good state last month and he decided to drag me with him in his personal time off." I explained. Sajangnim just nodded.

I saw Jiyong looked at me with questions in his eyes. Probably wondering why I didn't tell him about my brother while we are still together.

"I see." Sajangnim remarked as he continued reading my report.

"So next month you will be flying to Shanghai to meet the representatives of Shin Hwa conglomerate?" He asked.

"Yup. They are planning to get Bigbang as the endorsers and actually the main characters for an online game that their company is creating." I said.

"Hmmnn.. interesting. Who is your contact person here?" Sajangnim asked.

"They have a Korean representative in their team. Han Minho. He is actually my contact person." I answered him.

"Han Minho, he seemed familiar." Sajangnim said while thinking.

"He is the son of the famous actor Han Joongki. Right?" Teddy oppa suddenly said.

"Oh yeah! I remember him." Sajangnim smiled. 

"Any other questions sajangnim?" I asked him.

"For now it is all good." He said while closing the report.

"Alright. I am leaving. Enjoy your lunch." I smiled at them.

"Why don't you join us Hara?" I heard TOP oppa suddenly speak up.

"Oh no oppa I am fine. I will just eat in my office." I told him.

"I think it is a good idea. Join us for lunch." Sajangnim ordered.

"But. " 

"It's an order." 

I just sigh and nodded.