Ch. 26: What are we?

The Breakup Full Story

"HARA'S POV"

"What are you doing here in Japan? Aren't you supposed to be in Korea?" I asked him while we are walking down the streets of Shibuya. 

The streets are still crowded and it is getting more and more chilly.

"I took some time off. I am supposed to go back the day after tomorrow as Bigbang got a flight to China." He answered as he gripped my hand tighter.

"Performance?" I glanced at him.

"New Year's eve countdown." He answered.

"Wow. That must have cost a lot." I mumbled and I heard him chuckle.

"Hara, what are your plans next year?" He asked.

"To be honest, I received a good offer to work as a PR manager in Korea next year. But I haven't decided yet if I'd like to take on the job." I said.

"Why not? Is it because of me?" He asked and we stopped walking.

"Oppa.." I looked down and avoided his eyes.

"Hara, it's been 5 years. 5 long years. Can't we be happy together? Can't you forgive me for what happened to our child?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"Oppa, I didn't blame you." I said.

"No, you did. You left because you did." He countered.

And I guess he was right. I blamed him for our child's death.

"I am sorry." I said crying.

"Let's give each other a chance. Please." His eyes pleading.

I looked at him straight in the eye. To be honest, I see some light. Some hope. And some happiness. 

I just nodded and he embraced me.

 

2 days later.

JIYONG'S POV

"Are all of your stuff packed now?" She asked for the 3rd time and it made me smile.

"Yes Ma'am! I already checked my luggage thrice." I said as I embraced her tightly.

"Yah! Oppa!  Stop that. I am not yet done packing." She said as she wiggled herself away from me.

"Aigoo, I am so happy right now." I said smiling.

"Why?" She asked smiling.

"We both look like idiots. Smiling like crazy. Don't you think?" I asked as I quick kiss her on the lips. 

"Why? You do not like it?" She playfully asked.

"I just thought it feels like a good dream." I said.

She went up to me and kissed me fully on the lips.

"Still feels like a dream?" She asked raising her brow.

I shook my head and carried her to the bedroom.