Ch. 7: Cafe Bene

The Breakup Full Story

JIYONG'S POV

"Ei guys, I need to go now. I remember I have something important to do. Sajangnim, thank you for the food." I said politely and bowed to them.

Sajangnim just nodded. 

"Oppa, are you leaving me here?" Kiko asked with a pout.

"Well, I need to go now. Do you want to go back to the rehearsal now?" I asked her. 

"But I am not yet done eating." She answered and I saw Hara smirked. 

"Then eat. The boys are still here anyways." I smiled at her awkwardly. "Gotta go." I said again before leaving and I made sure I spoke with Hara with my eyes.

 

HARA'S POV

Kiko is really annoying and she is getting into my nerves. She acts like a baby and thinks that she looks cute when doing it.

"Where do you think oppa is going?" She asked Youngbae while playing with her food.

"I really don't know. Jiyong didn't share to me where he is going but I am assuming it is important." Youngbae answered while chewing his food.

I stood up suddenly and everyone looked at me.

"I do have an important meeting as well." I said and everyone looked at me suspiciously. Kiko is eyeing me intently.

"Aye noona, finish you lunch first." Seungri tried to hold my hand and I just smiled at him.

"I am sure that the one I am meeting is already at our meeting place. Knowing him, he might be throwing tantrums already for I am already late." I said sweetly while looking at Kiko. And I get the happiest revenge of my life for she looked so pissed.

"Sajangnim, thank you for the food." I said and bowed to him.

"Tell Jiyong to be back by 4PM. We have a recording to finish." Youngbae said as I am about to leave the private room. 

I turned to him and nodded. Everyone clapped and laugh at my confirmation- well except Kiko as she s shooting deadly glares at me.

 

I arrived at Cafe Bene and noticed that the place is empty. It was very unusual as it is lunchtime and normally, the Cafe is swamped with customers at anytime of the day.

"Hi Ms. Hara, this way please." I was greeted by a very young girl, probably in her college and was ushered up stairs.

"How did you know me?" I asked her.

"Well this whole place has been reserved just an hour ago under your name." She answered politely.

"What???" I looked shocked.

"Yes. And Mr. Kwon is already upstairs waiting for you." She added.

I saw Jiyong at the far end of 2nd floor. He is drinking his coffee already while looking at the window. He probably saw me entering the cafe earlier.

I walked up to him and cleared my throat.

"Why did you call me here?" I asked him while sitting down.

He looked at me with longing in his eyes and I know I am close to giving in and taking him back.

I avoided his eyes and pretended to look outside.

"What happened to us?" He asked with a sigh.

I turned to him. Tears are already forming my eyes.

"I don't know oppa. I thought what we have is pure happiness and love. But it became clear to me that you didn't love me at all." I said stammering. I am trying my best to control my tears from falling down and my voice from cracking.

"Baby, I love you. You should know that more than anyone else." He said and grabbed my hand. I didn't pull it away from him. I let the warmth of his hand comfort me.

"Then what about her? Do you love her, too?" I asked as my tears finally fell.

"No! She is important to me yes. But because she is a friend. A long time one. Even when we started dating, we have been friends already. I know that it is not comfortable with you that I am close with my ex girlfriend but believe me." He hold my chin and I looked at him straight in the eyes. "It is you who I love." He said and kissed my forehead. 

I closed my eyes and felt him hug me. I don't have the strength to push him or to even argue. Being in his arms took all of my pain away. 

"I love you Jung Hara. The moment I layed my eyes on you, I know that you are different from the other girls that I've dated. You are the one who I would like to spend the rest of my life with." He said and kissed my lips.

I let him kissed me because I missed him so much. And I still love him still. 

I opened my mouth to give him full access and he kissed me hungrily like there is no tomorrow. 

"I am sorry for being such an . I know that I've been cold in the past weeks. It's because I got to stressed with the tour and the album preparation going on. I tried to stay away from you because I don't want to involve you in my own problems." He said while hugging me.

"But oppa, your problem are also my problem. We shouldn't hide things from each other. Look at what happened when you stayed away from me? We broke up. We hurt each other." I told him.

"That's why this is all my fault." He said sadly.

"I am also sorry oppa. For breaking up with you without letting you explain first. For telling everyone that we are done." I said while sobbing. "I am just afraid that everyone will laugh at me when they hear about the break up straight from you." I confessed. 

"Hush baby, it's alright." He said while patting my back.

"Can you forgive you stupid boyfriend?" He asked smiling and I noddded smiling as well.

Finally after a month of pain and sadness, we are finally back together. We smiled at each other and kissed and hugged and talked about stuff.

"But oppa. I am not okay with Kiko." I said sternly. He looked at me intently.

"I mean, I am fine with you being friends with her but I will not be friends with her. You can't force me." I said sternly and he just nodded.

"I understand. I will also take some space away from her. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable as well." He said sweetly and it made me really happy.

We are happily talking when my phone suddenly beeped.

"Oh oppa, why?" I aswered the call and it was my brother.

"Where are you? I am done filming. I am starving. Cook dinner for me. I am dropping by your apartment." He said while yawning.

I glanced at my watch and it is already 4PM.

"Oppa, I have to stay up late today. I took a month off and there are things that I need to finalize." I told him.

"Ah really? Too bad I wanted to bond with you today." He said sadly.

"You need to find a girlfriend." I .

"Wow, coming from someone in a relationship." He answered sarcastically.

I glanced at Jiyong. He is just peacefully sipping his coffee while playing with my fingers.

"Uhmm oppa. I have something to say." I said carefully.

"What?" He sounded serious suddenly.

"Er.. you know.." I stammered.

"Jung Hara. Talk. Now." He demanded on the other line.

Jiyong took the phone from my ear and put in in speaker mode.

"Oppa, Jiyong and I. We are together again." I said after a long sigh.

"What???" He shouted on the other line.

"I will be at your apartment tonight. Be home by 10PM. Arasso?" He said and cut the line.

I massaged my temples.

"Are you okay? Would you like me to talk to Yunho sunbae?" Jiyong asked and I just shook my head.

"Let me talk to him first. Then I think I need to formally introduce you to him as my boyfriend. Is it fine?" I asked.

He nodded enthusiastically.

"Thank you Oppa." I said and kissed him lightly on the lips.