Ch. 19: Jiyong's Thoughts

The Breakup Full Story

A/N: Yes. I have been reading all of your comments. And I would like to thank everyone for the support. :) Your feedback fuels me to write more and more. This is my 3rd update for the day! Hope you love the story even more.

-----------

JIYONG'S POV

"Ah hyung! Good afternoon to you!" Seungri greeted me as soon as I sat down at the cafeteria. I secretly glanced around trying to find Hara. Sadly she is not here.

"You look stressed Jiyongie. What's wrong?" Youngbae eyed me intently. I bowed my head.

"Bae-ah, I think I screwed up." I said sadly to him.

"Eh? What are you talking about hyung?" Daesung chimmed in.

"Hara. She broke up with me." I said sadly. 

"Why?" Bae asked.

"I accused her of being with TOP hyung." I replied.

"Pabo. You deserve that." He said sternly.

"I know." I bowed my head.

"What are your plans?" I heard Daesung asked.

To be honest I am not sure. I let her go last night. Not because I am okay with the breakup. But because I was contemplating hard on what she asked me.

Do I still like Kiko? 

But why was I jealous at TOP hyung?

Did I really crossed the line?

All I know is that I never wanted to end things with her. Yes Kiko is special to me but after our talk, I felt that she is more important. But I was stupid to let her go. I got afraid that holding on to her is selfish of me. And that it is better for her to be away from me. Because I am hurting her. Because I am stupid.

"Stop thinking so hard and eat first. This MT is supposed to be fun and relaxing. Look at how hard you are stressing yourself out." Youngbae remarked.

"If you love her. Fight for her. Don't keep on doing things that say otherwise." He added. 

It struck me hard. 

Yes, it is not just her fault.

I too accused her for something that I even didn't let her explain.

I was too mad and my judgement was crowded by the people around me.

"Jiyong, I also think you should apologize to TOP hyung." Youngbae said while looking at my back.

I saw TOP hyung approaching us.

"She is skipping another meal. Because of you. ." He said as he took a seat in front of me.

"Hyung.." I started.

"I don't need your apology. You should tell that to Hara." He said sternly.

"Jiyong, when I said I back down. I backed down. Seeing Hara happy is enough for me. She loves you and I am not going to ruin your relationship." He suddenly said.

"I know hyung. I was jealous. Chaerin told me that he saw you both hugging." I told him.

"That is why you are stupid. I am only comforting her as a friend. Do you really think that I would snatch her right under your nose?" He asked raising a brow.

"Aigoo hyung. You screwed big time. Just when I thought you and Hara noona are doing just fine." Seungri remarked.

I am really stupid. Even the maknae thinks so.

I need to fix this mess.

 

After lunch, I went quickly to my room to take a bath. I am planning to talk with Hara so we can patch things up.

I am about to go to her room when suddenly, YG sajangnim asked for a quick meeting and it took about an hour.

When I arrived at her room, Mina informed me that she left because of an emergency.

That night I spent my time in the bar trying to drown my stupidity with alcohol.

"Hyung! Stop drinking. You are drunk as hell." Seungri said while getting the glass of brandy away from my hand.

"Yah maknae! I can do this okay? Stop inteferring. Go sleep. Shuuu!" I pushed him away.

"Ayeee.. Daesung hyung. Palli! Help me here. Jiyong hyung is so stubborn." I saw him waved his hand frantically and minutes later both he and Daesung kept on dragging me back to my hotel room.

"Aigoo.. you guys are mean. Hyung is still having fun. It is still early." I said as I swayed my way back.

I saw Youngbae looking at me pathetically.

"Jiyong. Go back and sleep. Tomorrow. Talk to her." He ordered and he too dragged me to my room.

I tried to call her phone numerous times but is off.

I am afraid to call Yunho sunbaenim for I know that he will kill me once he learned what happened.

I closed my eyes and let the tears run down my cheeks.

I don't usually cry. But when I cry, I give it my all.

She is so special for making me feel this way. Yet, I threw my own happiness away because I am stupid.

I hope to see her in the morning.

I am going back first.