CH. 3: His Anger

The Breakup Full Story

JIYONG'S POV

"Ah hyung! You are here!" I turned my back and saw Daesung and TOP hyung walking towards me.

I am at the rooftop of YG building. With a cigarette in my hand, I am waiting there for almost an hour already. Hoping Hara would come by.

"What time did you arrive?" TOP hyung asked.

"My flight landed at around 9AM. I went here directly from the airport." I answered. 

"Aigoo. You miss Hara that much?" Daesung teased while poking my sides. I noticed TOP hyung stiffened.

"Have you seen her? I've been trying to call her since I landed but she isn't picking up." I said throwing the cigarette bud on the floor. 

"Nope. She might be at a meeting with some sponsors." Daesung said while looking at his phone.

I glanced again at TOP hyung. He is looking odly at me. 

"Why hyung? Something wrong?" I asked raising a brow.

"Did you guys fight?" He asked suddenly. His question took me and Daesung by surprise.

"Ayee hyung, what are you saying?" Daesung tried to shrug it off.

"Hara-yah, I thought I made everything clear with you Jiyong. When I backed down, it was because I trust you to take care of her." TOP hyung said angrily. 

I snapped out. "Hyung, with all due respect, I don't think you have the right to speak out anything about our relationship."

I stood up.

"Do you still love her?" I asked without looking at him.

"What will you do if I still do?" He answered.

"Hyung.." Daesung tried to hold off TOP hyung.

"Then, let me tell you this." I faced him. "I won't. Ever. Let. Her. Go." And then I walked away.

 

I have decided to go down to my recording studio. Seungri, Youngbae and Teddy hyung are already there.

"Whazzap brotha?" Teddy hyung said as we do our signature handshake.

"Something wrong? You look mad." He said while handing me a cold coke in can.

Without thinking, I gulped down the drink. I threw the empty can on the floor their surprise.

"Ji, what's wrong?" Youngbae went to me immediately dropping his phone.

Seungri did the same while Teddy hyung lowered down the volume of the sound of the music playing.

With anger in my voice, I told them the encounter that i had with TOP hyung earlier. 

"Aigoo Ji. Don't be too bothered okay?" Youngbae said while patting my shoulder. 

"Let TOP hyung be. It is not easy to move on specially that he is always seeing Hara here in YG." Teddy hyung added.

"And besides, did you do something wrong? Why is Hara avoiding you? There might be a reason why TOP hyung got mad." Youngbae said.

"Hara saw the pictures that I uploaded in my instagram and she associated them with Kiko." I said with a sigh.

"Ah hyung, just to clarify, aren't those really lovestagrams?" Seungri asked innocently.

I shot him a deadly glare. "Kiko is my ex girlfriend. She is special to me yes. But that's it. We are not together anymore and I just treat her as a friend." I said defensively.

"You should tell Hara that. Not us." Teddy hyung remarked.

"I know but she is shutting me off. She even broke up with me." I said with a frown.

"What??" Seungri exclaimed. "Aigoo hyung. This looks pretty bad. You need to sort it out soon." He added.

A loud knock interrupted us. It was YG hyung.

"How is the recording going?" He asked as soon as he entered the room. 

"We will start this afternoon hyung." I answered shortly and he just nodded.

"Gwenchanna?" He suddenly asked and I just looked at him puzzled.

"Well Hara already informed me that you broke up." YG hyung answered.

"What? She what?" I asked angrily. 

"So she already went to tell everyone that we are done without even talking to me? Wow. She didn't even let me explain my side." I laugh sarcastically.

"Youngbae, kindly drag your friend home before he explodes and hurt himself more.

"Aniya hyung. I need to talk to Hara." I was about to leave the door already.

"She filed a month off Jiyong. Starting today." YG hyung spoke up.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Arasso... if she wants to end this, then be it. I don't care anymore." I said before marching out.

 

"Okay 1 hour break." I said exhaustedly.

We are recording songs for our new album and it is already pretty late but we are not yet half way done.

"Aigoo, my throat hurts so much." Seungri whinned.

"I am so hungry." Daesung commented.

"Omo! Omo! Omo!" Seungri suddenly shouted while looking at his phone.

"What??" I said annoyed.

"Hyung! Isn't this Hara noona?" He asked while showinh me a picture in an article.

I grabbed his phone.

"JUNG YUNHO OF DBSK, SPOTTED ON A ROMANTIC VACATION WITH GIRLFRIEND IN GREECE"

The photo of the girl in question is blurred but she clearly resembles Hara. 

I threw Seungri's phone back.

"That's it? Aren't you curious hyung?" Seungri asked. At that moment, I wanted to tape his mouth.

"We are done. She is free to date anyone she wants." I said coldly but deep inside I am hurting.

TOP hyung went out after what I said. 

I took out my phone and scanned my instagram. Trying to divert my attention away from her.

But I don't know what curse of faith happened. The moment I opened my private account, I was welcomed by her recent photo update.

It was a picture of her feet and a man's feet dipped in the water with a caption..

xxxibhara: Thankful for moments like this. #bestoppa #foreveroppa