Ch. 20: The Next Mourning

The Breakup Full Story

HARA'S POV

"Hotel Jinju please." I asked the cab driver politely.

Yes, I decided to go back to the hotel and explain to Jiyong my side. I need to be tough for my child. I will not keept the child away from him. I trust him and I know that he will accept this as a good news.

I fidgeting for I am nervous. What about his career? I am sure YG sajangnim will flip once he hear the news. Will he send him to the army? I hope this will not affect the new album of Bigbang due to comeout next month.

After a while, I can already see the entrance of the resort. It is 7am and it is breakfast time. I am sure everyone will be shocked to see me back. My teammates will probably smack me in the head because I backed out of the competition. 

I took a deep breath and place my hand on top of my tummy. I am happy to know that there is a life inside it. I am just so excited to be a mother. Yes it is scary but I know it would be worth it.

After paying, I took out my luggage and entered the resort. I took the longer way for I don't want people to see me in this state. I know I look pale and haggard. 

I settled to my room. Mina is inside and she looked at me shocked.

"Hara! What happened to you? I thought there was an emergency back home?" She asked worriedly.

I shook my head. "I was not feeling well so I went to the hospital. I kind of fainted so they admited me there." I said softly.

"Eh? Gwenchanna?" She sounded more worried. I just nod. "I will be down for breakfast. I'll just take a quick bath to freshen up. See later." I smilee at her and she left.

 

KIKO'S POV

"Oh oh..the is still here." I hissed. CL looked at the direction that I am looking at and she looked equally pissed as well.

"I thought she already left. What business must she have left?" CL muttered. 

I decided to stand up and walk to her side.

"Wow. I thought you went back to Seoul?" I asked the moment I reached her.

She looked at me with fire in her eyes.

"I don't think I owe you an explanation Kiko-ssi." 

"Wow. So fiery. I wonder where you get that angst of yours." I asked with a smirk.

"None of your business." She said and she pushed her way past me.

This sparked my anger. I hold her arm to stop her.

"How dare you!" I said and slapped her.

She looked shocked as she held her face. 

I saw Bigbang members enterer the cafeteria. Jiyong shocked from the encounter. They walk quickly to our side.

"I won't step down to your level." Hara hissed. This made me angry even more.

"Kiko stop!" Jiyong's angry voice echoed the place. I stopped myself from slapping her again.

"Just what do you think are you doing?" He asked as he grabbed my hand angrily.

"This is set to ruin you Jiyongie. I am just trying to protect you!" I shouted.

"You are the one ruining me Kiko." I heard him say lowly and it send shiver down my spine.

"I didn't do anything wrong! I only loved you." I finally confessed.

He looked shocked. He probably thought I just want pure friendship. I can't hide this anymore.

He put his hands on both of my shoulders.

"Kiko, I am very sorry. But right now, I want to be with Hara. She is the one that I love." He said softly. 

I pushed him away. Tears already b my eyes. I know this is a very shameful encounter and I know people are laughing at me right now. I am so freaking mad at Jiyong. But I guess the root cause of all evil is Hara.

She stood there, shocked by Jiyong's sudden confession. But I know that she is happy deep inside. And her happiness annoys me.

I pushed myself and grabbed Hara's hair to everyone's shock.

"Call the security!" Youngbae shouted. I can feel CL pulling me way from Hara. But my anger is so intense that she can't separate me easily.

Hara is crying in pain as her hair is being pulled out. This gave me more encouragement. I saw TOP oppa pulled me from behind while Jiyong oppa trying to pull my hands away from Hara's hair.

With the last energy that I have. I pulled my left feet high and decided to kick Hara straight to her stomach.

I gave her an evil smile as I released her hand.

I saw her writhe in pain and I slowly walked away from the scene.

"Ji..yo..ng.. he..lp.. uri aegi.." I heard her say and it made me turn back.

I saw a streak of blood on her legs. Everyone is panicking. I saw Jiyong looked so shock before he shouted someone to call and ambulance quick. 

Suddenly, he lifted Hara and instructed Youngbae to prepare the car.

I stood there motionless.

Afraid of what could happen.

Aegi? Baby? Was she pregnant?

Worry and guilt crossed my face. I saw CL looked at me disappointedly. YG sajangnim walked to my side with the guards. They assisted me out of the resort. I just followed them like a lost puppy. Afraid of the situation.