Before the appointment...

he really cares too much...

U all got out of the car when it finished parking and faced a tall modern building who u thought was the doctors... As u faced the building u said "wow... Is this the doctors... It's very modern!" But then Kai said "that's not the doctors... That is..." And he pointed to this building opposite that looked like a wrecked haunted house. Then u said "haha very funny... Now let's go into the doctors!.." And u were about to walk towards the modern building when Kai stopped u and said "no that's the wrong building... It's over there..." And he pointed again. U smirked as he said and said "ur actually telling me that that's the building... It looks like a haunted house!.." "I'm not kidding... That's really the building.." Said Kai. Then u started to get annoyed at him and said "no it isn't!" Then Kai started to get angry and said "yes it is!" Then u and Kai continued to argue and get angry until suho came back from the parking meter and asked "why u guys arguing for?" Then u said "Kai started it!" Then Kai nearly burst and said "why u blaming it on ME for, ur the one who said that that building over there is the doctors!!" "I didn't start it u did!!" U said. "Did not!!!" Shouted Kai. He looked like he wanted to beat u up, he tried to reach out to u but suho grabbed him and told him to get a grip. "Calm down both of u... Specially u Kai.." Said suho and he let go of Kai who was breathing heavily and angrily. U started to calm down slowly and then suho said "now think... Arguing about the doctors.. That's so silly so calm down." Kai muttered "wat did I do..." Thou suho heard this and said "shut up..." To Kai and then Kai looked down very sulkily. Suho continued saying "anyway the doctors is over there..." And he pointed towards the haunted house and started walking towards it. U gawped as he said this and said in anger "THATS THE DOCTORS?!" Then Kai burst out laughing and sneering saying "ha! I told u!.." Then u got really angry at him and started to grab at him when suho was pulling u back, then u let go of Kai who stopped giggling since suho was getting annoyed. Then suho said "knock it off, both of u... Now come on let's go inside the sooner we go in the quicker it will be with the doctor ok?...." U nodded as he said this and went into the building. The reception room was big and had a waiting room in it. U looked at the room and then u heard Kai giggling behind u so u kicked him and then he elbowed u, then u elbowed him back and Kai was just about to kick u when suho turned around and said "I saw that, u guys are like kids!" Then u smiled, an evil smile and went with suho to the reception desk. Suho said to the lady at reception " hello, I called u to book an appointment for this morning" the lady said "ok take a seat." And then we were waiting...