"U really miss her.. Don't u?..."

he really cares too much...

Suho stayed with u all night hoping that u would wake up, at times the doctor came in to check on u but every time he came u were still the same, just laying there in a coma. Chanyeol and baekhyun came in to see u, mostly baekhyun came in cuz he wanted doctor teddy bear but still he came to see u, even Xiumin and d.o came in but still u wouldn't wake up. Every time the doctor came in suho always asked if u were still alive and every time the doctor would say yes but still suho stuck by u. In the morning, "go buy some get well soon cards for her..." Said suho to Xiumin and d.o "ok..." Said Xiumin and they both went to the gift shop to buy cards. Whilst d.o and Xiumin were out, chanyeol and baekhyun came into the room "have u been here all night?..." Asked chanyeol "yes..." Said suho "no wonder u smell do bad..." Said baekhyun and chanyeol and suho looked at baekhyun "I was only joking... U smell fine!" Said baekhyun and suho turned to look back at u "u do realise that she is gonna wake up to see u staring at her like u've seen a ghost..." Said baekhyun and chanyeol kicked baekhyuns leg when he said this "ow..." Said baekhyun "don't say that.. Suhos obviously worried about her.. And ur not making him feel better.." Said chanyeol "well sorry for trying to lighten the mood... It's too gloomy in here.. I knw wat will cheer u up!.." Said baekhyun "not doctor teddy bear!..." Said chanyeol "u and doctor teddy bear.. Ur obviously obsessed with him.." Said baekhyun and chanyeol groaned saying "do u mind?.. U want to cuddle him.. Not me.." "Do u both mind?! This ain't making me feel happy..." Said suho "sorry suho..." Said chanyeol and he kicked baekhyuns leg again and then baekhyun said "yeh.. Sorry suho.." "It's ok..." Said suho and he put his head down on the bed "suho we'll go now..." Said chanyeol and baekhyun said "yeh... I need to.." "Need to wat?.." Asked suho who still had his head down "he needs to take his crazy pills..." Said chanyeol who kicked baekhyun again and made him trip over "why are u kicking me now?!" Yelled baekhyun "I don't even take crazy pills.. I didn't even knw that they exist!!" "Calm down man... I was just joking..." Said chanyeol "come on let's go.." "My legs feels like it's going to drop off!.." Moaned baekhyun as he and chanyeol walked out the room. Suho sighed and put his head up and looked at u, then the doctor came in and said "I heard that u didn't want her to have a operation.." "Yeh.. There's no point..." Said suho "well... That's ok.. She will just stay in a coma and soon die slowly..." Said the doctor and suho who knew this would happen sighed and bowed his head down since he had tears in his eyes. The doctor then went out the room and chanyeol came in on his own and sat next to suho and saw that he was crying and put his arm around him. "U really miss her.. Don't u?.." Asked chanyeol "course I do... I just wish I was there for her always..." Said suho and chanyeol sighed and hugged suho and them baekhyun came in the room a lollipop and he sat on the other side of suho. "Is she still asleep?.." Asked baekhyun "wat do u think?..." Asked chanyeol "oh ha ha!..." Said baekhyun sarcastically "why did u even come back in here..." Asked chanyeol "well firstly to ask if suho wanted a lollipop..." Said baekhyun "wat the..." Said chanyeol "oh sorry if u wanted a lollipop..." Said baekhyun "I'm ok.." Said chanyeol "and secondly I came to check on her.." Said baekhyun "ur not the only one who is missing her suho..." And baekhyun lowered his head and turned to u. "We all miss her suho.."
Said chanyeol who still had his arm around suho "I knw u all do..." Said suho "suho.. I knw... Give doctor teddy bear a chance!..." Said baekhyun and suho sighed and chanyeol couldn't be bothered to argue with baekhyun about doctor teddy bear so he just sighed as well. Then d.o and Xiumin came into the room with the cards and he put them on the table beside u. "Now u come!.. We have been here all morning and u haven't been here since then.. Bet u guys don't even miss her..." Said baekhyun "thank u for buying the cards.." Said suho who lifted his head up to see Xiumin and d.o "for ur information baekhyun... We do miss her.." Said d.o and then Xiumin got out some flowers for u and put them on the table beside u "we brought this for her.." Said Xiumin sadly "oh yeh.. Well I brought her..." Said baekhyun "doctor teddy bear!..." "Why don't u just go marry doctor teddy bear..." Said chanyeol "I would if I had the chance to..." Said baekhyun and chanyeol groaned and covered his face with his hands. "If she was here right now awake she would tell u to SHUT UP ALREADY!!" Growled chanyeol "that's actually true..." Added baekhyun "F.I.N.A.L.L.Y someone told baekhyun to shut up about doctor teddy bear.." Said Xiumin and baekhyun growled. "We are all here for u..." Said suho and he held onto ur hand and then baekhyun yawned "any excuse for u not to be here..." Said suho to baekhyun but then chanyeol started yawning "I think we are all tired suho..." Yawned baekhyun "fine.. I'm staying here.. U lot all can rest in the waiting room..." Said suho and then the others went out into the waiting room. "I'm gonna stay with u for as long as I want to..." Said suho and he continued to stare at u and hold ur hand. 

The waiting room... "How come there's only us here?.." Asked baekhyun "cuz we are the only ones waiting..." Said d.o "let's sit down.." Said chanyeol and they all sat on the sofa. A few minutes later... "Let's play a game!" Said chanyeol who was trying to light up the mood "let's play in the play area!" Said baekhyun "fine.." Sighed chanyeol and they went to the play area "ok Xiumin... U'll be the baby brother and d.o will be the servant..." Said chanyeol "hey how come I'm the.." Moaned d.o "just shut up and play!.." Said chanyeol "I'll be the dad whilst beakhyun will be the mother.." "Hurray?.." Questioned baekhyun "oh shut up.. Ur great at the cooking!.." Said chanyeol and instantly baekhyun was convinced to be the mother "great at cooking invisible food.." Whispered Xiumin to d.o "and not even at that..." Said d.o and they both started to snigger "stop sniggering u two..." Said chanyeol "ok let's play! Ready and.. Action!.." "Why say action at the end?.." Asked d.o "quiet servant!.. Now go clean up after baby.." Said baekhyun in a high girly voice which made Xiumin burst out laughing but to baekhyun it sounded like he was crying "look now u made baby cry?.." Questioned baekhyun. "How did I..." Said d.o "never mind.." "Daddy's home!.." Said chanyeol as he stormed into the play area "yay! Daddy!.." Said d.o and this made Xiumin burst out laughing again and made baekhyun go back into his normal voice "d.o!!" Said baekhyun as he started to laugh and then soon everyone started to laugh. After that... "Dinners ready!.." Called baekhyun in his girly voice and then Xiumin sat at the table, the small table with the tiny chairs "yay! Food!.." Said d.o "no food for u!.." Said baekhyun "now go sit in the naughty corner.." Said chanyeol and he pointed to the corner which is where d.o had to sit. "Delicious food!.." Said chanyeol as he pretended to eat the invisible food "thank u dear!.." Said baekhyun in his girly voice which made d.o snigger in the corner to himself "wat do u think of it baby Xiumin?.." Asked chanyeol "er.. It's yummy?.." Said Xiumin "good.." Said baekhyun "I'm finished!.." Said chanyeol and he went out the play area "I'm finished to mama!.." Said Xiumin and this made d.o snigger even more "ok.. Servant!!.." Called baekhyun in his even higher girly voice "eat the leftovers.." And d.o came to the small table and said "er.. There's nothing there.." "Exactly! Now clean up the plates.." Ordered baekhyun and d.o put the plastic plates into the play sink and went out to sit next to chanyeol "baby Xiumin u may leave.." Said baekhyun and Xiumin was gurgling as he left to sit outside the play area and then baekhyun took off his apron and ran out the play area and sat next to chanyeol on the other side. "Xiumin u can stop gurgling now.." Said baekhyun in his normal voice "but I like gurgling mama!.." Said Xiumin "who is ur mama?.." Asked baekhyun "u are!.." Said Xiumin and everyone started to laugh. "Now wat should we do?.." Asked chanyeol "let's play... I spy!.." Said baekhyun "nah that's boring..." Said d.o "let's all guess how long it will take for her to die..." Said baekhyun "wat!? No baekhyun!!" Said chanyeol "why would we want to do that?.." Said Xiumin "that's a horrible thing to talk about.." Said d.o "go sit in the naughty corner..." Said chanyeol and then baekhyun went to the naughty corner to sulk on his own. "Wat should we do?.." Asked Xiumin "I'm going to sleep.." Said d.o and then he laid down to rest his eyes and then chanyeol just went on his phone. D.o couldn't sleep so he just lay awake staring at the ceiling, the only one who was falling asleep was baekhyun in his own little corner. Then chanyeol thought of a game they could all play so he told d.o to sit up "baekhyun!!" Called chanyeol and baekhyun who was falling asleep woke up with a startled look on his face "come here..." Said chanyeol "good..." Said baekhyun to himself as he went to sit in his original place. "Let's play 007 bang!.." Said chanyeol "wat the.." Said Xiumin "don't worry we've played it before!.." Said chanyeol "I'll start.." And chanyeol made a box and pointed at baekhyun and then baekhyun pointed at himself then at d.o and then d.o pointed at chanyeol and chanyeol threw his hands up in the air and the others saw Xiumin flinch when chanyeol did this and they all started to hit Xiumin and now it was his turn to start. Xiumin made a box in the air and pointed at chanyeol and at that moment baekhyun made a sudden flinch and they caught him and started to hit him on the back. A few minutes later... "I'm bored!.." Said baekhyun "shush.. I'm trying to sleep.." Said d.o "baekhyun just go to sleep.." Yawned Xiumin "good night!..." Said chanyeol and they all went to sleep in the waiting room whilst suho was still awake watching u at every minute.