Sorting Kai out...

he really cares too much...

"Firstly... I secretly work for a drug dealer organisation and they specialise in drugs and get very mad if someone steals there name and thunder..." Said Kai "but.. She never stole any thunder or name.." Said chanyeol "oh really.. Wat about the name laughter virus hmm.. She called herself laughter virus and changed the meaning of the drug..." Said Kai "but.. That doesn't make any sense..." Said chanyeol "she didn't knw about the drug.. How do u expect her to knw that this is the name of a drug?.." "Cuz.. In England where she lives, she works as a famous crime scene investigator where she studies crimes, the crimes that are related to drugs.. She's supposed to knw every drug that is out there.. And ur telling me she doesn't knw!?" Said Kai "how come she hasn't told us this before?.." Asked chanyeol "cuz.. She doesn't want u to knw who she really is.." Said Kai "but.. She told us that her nickname was laughter virus.." Said baekhyun "that's cuz she knws that if she just tells u her nickname then u won't recognise her.." Said Kai "so ur saying that she has been lying about herself all this time... And just cuz she took the name laughter virus for herself.. U have to kill her for it..." Said chanyeol  "well yes.." Said Kai "that is the most stupidest reason I have ever heard ever!!" Said baekhyun "well since u have told us the reason I might as well call the police..." Said chanyeol as he got out his phone. Kai tried to get the phone off of chanyeol but baekhyun held him back whilst chanyeol was calling the police so Kai got put his knife and stabbed baekhyun in the stomach "u do realise that stabbing baekhyun just makes it worse.." Said chanyeol "whilst ur there chanyeol.. Could u call the ambulance.. I'm losing blood and I don't knw wat to do..." Said baekhyun who was holding his stomach in pain. "I'm not going to call the police or ambulance.. I'm calling suho... He'll sort Kai out.." Said chanyeol "oh yeh.. Wats suho gonna do? Give me a lecture I suppose.." Said Kai sarcastically "just shut up.." Said chanyeol as he was ringing suho. "Suho!.." Called chanyeol "yeh.." Said suho "we got Kai..." Said chanyeol "ok.." Said suho "I'll tell u wat he said later.. Now u can come here..." Said chanyeol and suho said "I'm coming.." And put the phone down. "Suho's coming.." Said chanyeol to baekhyun "I'm in pain!!.." Groaned baekhyun "good.." Said Kai "just shut up.." Said baekhyun "now u knw how I felt when Kai stabbed me.. Twice.." Said chanyeol "don't worry.." "Hello?!.. I feel like I'm dying..." Exaggerated baekhyun "don't say that..." Said chanyeol. Suho came into the apartment and went upstairs to where Kai was, "u..." Said Kai as he stood up "hello suho..." And suho went up to Kai and punched him in the face "huh.. I thought u were weak..." Said Kai "I was.. But u deserve this.." Said suho "firstly, cuz u planned to kill her.. And now look where she is!.." Said chanyeol and now he punched Kai which made him fall on the floor. "Er... Suho.." Said baekhyun "yes... Oh no.. Wat happened?!" Said suho and he sat next to where baekhyun was laying down. "Kai stabbed me.." Muttered baekhyun "chanyeol get my first aid kit.." Ordered suho and chanyeol went downstairs to the kitchen cupboard to get the first aid kit. A few minutes later, chanyeol came upstairs with the first aid kit and handed it to suho "here u go suho.." Said chanyeol "thanks.." Said suho and he got out a wipe and wiped of the blood stains on his skin and clothes and then suho got out some cream and put it on the wound and then suho put a big plaster on the wound. Baekhyun have suho a hug since he felt a bit better now. "Oh goody... Baekhyun is ok now.. Let's celebrate!.." Said Kai sarcastically "oh yeh.. Well how about we celebrate by doing this.." Said suho and chanyeol snatched Kai's knife and gave it to suho. Then suho did something without thinking... He stabbed Kai in the same place where baekhyun got stabbed and said "how do u feel?.. Like the taste of ur own medicine?.." Asked suho but Kai didn't answer instead he just growled but then he said "why don't u just go and her already?.." Then suho got angry and said to baekhyun and chanyeol "finish him off..." And then chanyeol got the knife and stabbed Kai in the leg and then baekhyun punched Kai in the face and then Kai was knocked out.. For a while. "Let's go.." Said suho "wait!.. Are we just gonna leave him like this?.." Asked baekhyun "For now.. But just in case.. Just lock him in a different  room once we get outside.." Said suho "chanyeol, pick Kai up and drag him into the basement.." "Er.. HELLO?!" Screeched baekhyun "wat?.." Asked suho "we can't just leave Kai in the basement!.. Do we even have a basement?.." Asked baekhyun "yes we do.. And I don't knw.. We have to put him somewhere.. Where he can die on his own.." Said chanyeol "chanyeol, go put him in the basement.." Said suho and chanyeol dragged out the room and downstairs into the basement.. And locked Kai in there. "Now let's all go back to the hospital and on the way there.. U can tell me everything Kai said.." Said suho and they all went out the apartment. 

Meanwhile at the hospital.. "D.o I'm hungry.." Said Xiumin "Xiumin buy me this!.." Said d.o who was pointing at a sandwich "I have no money..." Said Xiumin "well.. Neither do I.." Said d.o "I should've just got money off suho when I had the chance.." "Wait.. I think he left his bag here.. In the ward.." Said Xiumin "let's go and check if his wallet is still here.." "Ok.." Said d.o and they both went into the ward where u were laying down still in the coma. "Are u sure we should do this?.." Asked Xiumin as they went to suho's bag and got out his wallet "don't worry.. We'll just use suho's card.. He trusts me with it anyway.." Said d.o and he took the wallet and they both went back to the hospital cafeteria "ok so wat did u want?.." Asked Xiumin "this sandwich.. Wat about u?.." Asked d.o "ok.. I now just want a cola..." Said Xiumin and then d.o brought both and gave the drink to Xiumin and sat down in the waiting room for suho.