The biggest prank on Kai yet..

he really cares too much...

So wat should our prank on Kai be next?.." U asked, though chanyeol and baekhyun were too busy.. Playing Rock Paper Scissors but this gave u an idea, "let's play Rock Paper Scissors and whoever loses will have to decide wat prank we should do on Kai.." Chanyeol and baekhyun agreed and then we all said "Rock paper scissors!" And u lost since u stuck out scissors instead of rock which is wat chanyeol and baekhyun stuck out but u didn't care since u had an idea anyway. "So this is wat I think we should do... We should get a bucket full of water and hang it in the air and when he walks into a room we release the water from the bucket making him totally soaked and we will use ice cold water and Kai always wears leather pants so when his pants get all water on them they will be soaking and he can't take them off since they will stick to him and shrink... So wat do u think?.." U said and chanyeol and baekhyun were astounded when u said this and chanyeol clapped excitedly and said "I love this prank let's do it!!" Then baekhyun was just amazed but then he said "I agree ur the master.. This will totally annoy Kai I just knw it!" "Ok so I'm going to talk to d.o and tell him to arrange Kai's clothes to make him wear his leather pants when he has a shower in the morning tomorrow.. That's when we will set up the prank ok?.." U said and then they both agreed and u all high fived again and u wrote down the plan just in case u or the others forgot about it. 

Meanwhile, suho was in denial in his bedroom, he kept on getting these occurring nightmares and couldn't stop worrying bout u and after a LOT of thought on this suho decided that he would hide away... In the practice room at SM tomorrow morning... He just needed to think about how he would get out of the house but for now he was seriously going mental on his own and all he did was go to sleep in his room which didn't seem to help. "I have to go away, away from everyone else..." Whispered suho to himself as he closed his eyes. U got out of chanyeols dorm and went to find d.o who was downstairs, u saw him and went to ask "d.o can u do this favour for me please?.." "Ok.. Wat is it?.." Asked d.o "tomorrow morning when Kai has a shower can u arrange his clothes and please make sure he wears his leather pants please!.." U pleaded "ok I'll do that.." Said d.o "thanks d.o!!" U said as u went to give him a hug and went away. It was morning time and u woke up to be laying down on the sofa whilst baekhyun and chanyeol were waiting in front of u, u said "whilst ur waiting can u get the bucket full of ice cold water ready and hang it up for me since I just need to go check on d.o.." Chanyeol and baekhyun nodded and u got up and went upstairs to d.o and saw that he put the leather pants ready for Kai and u put ur thumb up since u were pleased that d.o remembered then u asked d.o "where is Kai?.." "He is in the bathroom getting ready for the shower.." Said d.o "ok tell me when he is getting in the shower.." U said and at that moment d.o went to check in the bathroom and said "he is in the shower.." "Great!" U said and u went downstairs. Chanyeol and baekhyun had just finished hanging the bucket and just for fun u and baekhyun went up to the kitchen taps and since the bathroom taps was connected to the kitchen ones u turned the hot tap on which made Kai in the showers yell out loud since it was freezing cold and then baekhyun turned the cold tap on and u turned of the hot tap and now Kai was screaming in pain since it was burning hot. U and baekhyun burst out laughing and chanyeol was laughing too and said "u guys are so evil!" Then u heard Kai muttering angrily as he came out of the shower and this made u giggle even more but u stopped since u had to get into ur positions. A few minutes later, Kai came downstairs and went into the kitchen wearing the leather pants and u and baekhyun and chanyeol hid on the opposite wall in the other room and as soon as u saw Kai stand under the bucket u gave a signal to chanyeol and baekhyun to release the bucket and they did. The ice cold water totally soaked Kai and his reaction though.. He was so furious he looked like he wanted to murder someone, he started to growl and he knew exactly who did this. Kai stared at u looking annoyed as hell and he pointed at u and said "ur dead!" And went to chase u around the room. He was so wet that water was dripping from his hair and as u said before his leather pants were completely soaked and this meant that they shrunk whilst they were on him. Kai was legit angry and stormed upstairs to get a towel. U exploded with laughter and was so happy that ur prank had worked that u forgot that Kai was gonna get u back. Whilst all this was happening, suho packed his bags and was about to creep out the room. He crept downstairs and tiptoed to the front door since he saw u. Suho was just about to open the front door when u turned around and saw him and said "hey suho.. Where're u going.." Suho didn't answer he just froze there but he turned to look at u and then he ran out of the door leaving u there looking confused.