Chanyeol finds out..

he really cares too much...

Following Kai downstairs with a freaked out expression on ur face gave chanyeol the wrong impression... "Don't tell anyone about upstairs..." Whispered Kai as u came downstairs still with that expression on ur face. "Hey Kai.... Er... " chanyeol started "wats wrong with?..." "She's fine!..." Said Kai quickly and he sat down on the sofa. "Obviously she's not..." Muttered chanyeol to himself and he went up to u and asked "wats the matter? Are u okay?.." "Shhhh..." U said and u looked at Kai just in case and then u said "ok come here.. I'll tell u..." And u pulled  chanyeol to the side and whispered "All of a sudden.. Kai kissed me..." "Whoa... Ok aish... Do u want me to beat him up?... Cuz I will!..." Said chanyeol "er... I'm freaked out cuz I don't knw wat he wants from me..." U said wearily "well... How did this happen?..." Asked chanyeol "er... I came upstairs to get Kai and then he told me to shut his door in his dorm and then he asked me why I annoy him and I answered and then he just came up to me and kissed me! Now I'm confused..." U said "well... How dare he do this... Just wait I'm gonna talk some sense into this man..." Said chanyeol and he walked into the room Kai was in and at first he looked around just in case and then he slapped Kai on face. Kai stood up in shock and asked "did u just slap me?.." And then chanyeol who was pretending that Kai didn't ask that pushed Kai away from him "wat did u do to her?!..." Shouted chanyeol who grabbed Kai's top "I never did nothing..." Muttered Kai "u liar!... Tell me wat ur planning to do to her... U can't just go and kiss her anonymously without a reason!.." Scowled chanyeol "oh I have a reason..." Said Kai cunningly "but not cuz I like her in that way cuz I don't..." "Then why the hell did u kiss her out of nowhere?!" Yelled chanyeol "u'll see..." Said Kai as he sat down at the computer "when she dies!...". Chanyeol got so mad at this that he pushed Kai off the chair and threw the chair on him and kicked Kai "ur gonna kill her aren't u?... Why would u wanna kill her? she is our friend!" Said chanyeol angrily "she will get a taste of her own medicine... She deserves it!!" Said Kai "well.. If ur going to kill her then ur gonna have to get through me first!!" Yelled chanyeol "I'm going to kill her in a way that she slowly and painfully dies... And u can't do anything about it!" Screamed Kai "I'll tell the others... They will all protect her!" Said chanyeol "oh really.. Wat about suho... He won't be here to protect her... They all won't believe u.. They'll believe me..." Said Kai who now got up off the floor "suho will come... We will contact him.. He cares too much about her..." Said chanyeol "I'll kill her before u even consider contacting suho!.." Said Kai "well... I'll consider making jjanggu really explode then..." Muttered chanyeol but Kai heard and he got really angry and took a knife out of his pocket and put it near to chanyeols throat "don't u dare otherwise I'll slit ur throat in half! Now don't tell anyone... Go!.." Growled Kai "I'll go.. But I'll tell her.. Everything!..." Yelled chanyeol "and just in case..." Said Kai and he made a cut in chanyeols arm and chanyeol yelled out in pain. Blood was on the knife and on chanyeols arm "now get out..." Said Kai and chanyeol ran out the room yelling in pain and u and d.o heard this and cane running down the stairs to see chanyeol sitting on the floor covering one part of his right arm. "Oh my god... Chanyeol! Wat happened?" U asked quickly as u sat next to him and u moved his hand to see on his arm a deep cut in his arm with blood everywhere. "Ur losing a lot of blood fast!! I'll go get a bandage..." Said d.o and he ran to the kitchen to get the first aid kit "please chanyeol... Wat happened?..." U asked in a scared voice "I.. I cut myself..." Lied chanyeol in a weak voice "how can u cut ur self so deep?..." Shouted d.o from the kitchen "d.o! Just get the bandages!.." U yelled to d.o who came running in and he sat down and bandaged up the wound. Chanyeol was still in pain so u helped him off the floor and made him sit in the sofa and u put a blanket on him and d.o gave him painkillers just so it doesn't hurt that much. Then Kai came in the room pretending that nothing happen and said "oh my gosh... Chanyeol are u okay? Wat happened?..." And then he winked at chanyeol which made chanyeol growl "er... He cut himself.." U said "I'm going out to by more bandages.." said d.o "ok... Bye d.o..." U said "chanyeol just rest for now..." "Ok... Where's baekhyun?.." Asked chanyeol "I'll get him don't worry..." U said and u went upstairs to get baekhyun. "Well.. Does it hurt?..." Asked Kai "no it's fine..." Said chanyeol sarcastically "so u better not tell anyone..." Said Kai "I just want to say one thing... u Kai..." Growled chanyeol "whoa.. Strong word.. Hang on I got to take a call..." Said Kai and he went into the other room. Baekhyun came downstairs and gasped when he chanyeol in such a state "oh no.. Chanyeol... I feel so bad for u... I'm sad..." Said baekhyun and he sat next to chanyeol "does it hurt?..." "No it's fine.. I don't even knw why I'm wearing this bandage!.." Said chanyeol sarcastically "of course it hurts!!" "Let me see the wound..." Said baekhyun "ok..." Said chanyeol and he unwrapped his bandage to show baekhyun the wound and baekhyun saw it and retched and asked  "how come it's so deep?.. U did cut ur self right?..." ".. Yes I cut myself... It just got too deep..." Said chanyeol "ew ok ok cover it up! Ew..." Screeched baekhyun who was covering his eyes. "Calm down... It's gone.." Said chanyeol who wrapped the bandage back around the wound. "Come on now.. Rest..." Said baekhyun. Then chanyeol laid down carefully on the sofa and Xiumin came into the apartment and baekhyun said "yay Xiumin we haven't seen u in time... How are u?" "I'm o...okay but clearly chanyeol isn't... Wat happened?..." Asked Xiumin "chanyeol cut himself..." U said as u came downstairs "yay Xiumins here!". D.o came back from the shop with more bandages "hey Xiumin.." Said d.o as he took his jacket off "anyway guys I have to got to go now bye!" Said Xiumin and he left the house to go to see suho...

"Suho!..." Called Xiumin as he was waiting outside the practice room door. "Yes.." Said suho as he opened the door "chanyeol got injured..." Said Xiumin "aw great not chanyeol.. Where did he get injured?.." Said suho "on his right arm... He cut himself.. Baekhyun says it's such a deep cut.." Said Xiumin "oh ok.." Said suho "d.o put a bandage on him and he just came back from the shops where he went to buy more bandages..." Said Xiumin "well at least d.o is looking after them..." Said suho "aren't u going back to see them.. It would make chanyeol happy.." Said Xiumin "I'll think about it.." Said suho "thanks Xiumin.." "It's ok bye!.." Said Xiumin.

"Did u get a chance to.." Said the the person on Kai's phone "no.. I didn't I need more time.." Said Kai "how much time.." " I'll need probably 48 hours.." Said Kai "done.." Said the man on the phone "oh yes and one person knows about my mission.." Said Kai. The man on the phone sighed and said "who? Just one person right?.." "Yes just one person his name is chanyeol and don't worry I kept him quite.." Said Kai " good keep him quiet..." "I cut his right arm so that he'd stay quiet.." Said Kai "haha that's good Kai.. Ok I'll need a report tomorrow ok.." Said the man on the phone "ok bye.." Said Kai. After that phone call, Kai went into the room in which chanyeol was in and Kai sat next to him and asked "alright?.." "No get away from me now!.." Said chanyeol who was laying down "ok calm down.. I just came here to tell u that I'm gonna kill her tomorrow.." Said Kai " u Kai... How can I calm down?! Ur about to murder our friend who doesn't deserve it!" Yelled chanyeol "shhh.. Yelling is bad for ur health.. U might die.." Said Kai cunningly which made chanyeol scared "s-shut up.." "Whatever.. She's gonna die.. And there's nothing u can do about it!... Now.. Don't ever swear at me again otherwise I'll cut u again.. A place where u don't want to be cut.." Said Kai which made chanyeol whimper "bye.." Said Kai as he left the room.