Before Exo's concert...

he really cares too much...

 It is 11 in the morning, and u wake up with excitement since u were going too Exo's concert today thou it was in the afternoon at 2 so u had enough time to do some shopping! After u got up and got dressed u went down to the buffet for breakfast! The choice of food is delicious and tasty even thou it was different than the food u eat back in England it was still yummy! U went back up to ur hotel room and started to pack ur bag well since u were only staying there for one night and u had to go back home to England in the evening so it is ur once in the life time offer to go to Seoul and that's why u were happy and excited! After u finished packing u checked out of the hotel and made ur way to the main town where all the shops were! U went into the clothes shop and they had some nice quality clothing in there and then u saw a nice sporty denim backpack and went to buy it thou u didn't have enough coins when once again the strange man comes again and says he will pay for it. In fear of ur safety u ask whilst stuttering "W-why are u f-following me, who are u??" After the man finished paying he heard wat I said but didn't reply to it instead he just winked and walked off. U try to forget about the incident and leave the shop with ur new bag which u didn't really even want it anymore cuz it made u think of the strange man.. Then his image came into ur head and u realised he was not from TV.. Thou from somewhere else...  At 1:30 pm u had lunch on ur own in this little café and all u had was tea and a sandwich. The weirdest thing was that u were not alone, the strange man came and sat down on the chair beside u I looked up at his face and bravely asked again "who are u?" The man still ignored u but then instead of winking at u he kissed u on the hand and then smiled and walked off. And there u are jus sitting there speechless...