Finally awake...

he really cares too much...

Suho was still crying cuz he thought he could still hear ur voice so u sat up and looked at suho and shook his arm and said "suho!.." And this time suho looked up and u said "don't worry.. It's me.." "Ur.. Awake!.. U don't knw how long I've been waiting for this.." Said suho delightfully "I knw.. I heard wat u said before..." U said "u could hear?..." Asked suho "only a little bit.. But I just couldn't wake up at that moment..." U said "wat made u wake up?..." Asked suho "u did.." U said "well... I love u..." Said suho "I love u too..." U said and suho gave u a hug and then suho said "I'm going to call the others.." "Wat u mean... Chanyeol and baekhyun and d.o are here?.." U asked "yeh.. And Xiumin... They were waiting outside for u as well..." Said suho and he went out the room to see chanyeol wearing only his trousers and vest and to see baekhyun just pointing at chanyeol and laughing "wat the.." Said suho "we played strip Rock Paper Scissors!.." Said baekhyun "wat?!" Asked suho "they played strip Rock Paper Scissors.." Sighed d.o "ok never heard of that before but... Guys she's awake!!" Said suho excitedly "wat?.." Asked chanyeol "suho.. Are u sure that u haven't just seen ur reflection?.." Asked baekhyun "shut up.. She's really awake come see!.." Said suho and they all went into the room "chanyeol!.." U said and they all came and gave u a big hug apart from suho "ur finally awake!.." Said chanyeol "so.. U just missed chanyeol.." Said baekhyun "I missed u too baekhyun.. And d.o and Xiumin!" And they hugged u again and chanyeol asked "did u knw that suho has been here waiting for u to wake up for days?.." "He loves u so much u knw... Said baekhyun "he would do anything for u.. That's wat he said..." Said d.o "really..." U said and u looked at suho "I would do anything for u.. I would protect u all my life.. I love u.." Said suho and the others all went "aww..." "I love u too suho.." U said and the others went "kiss.. Come on suho kiss her!.." And then suho touched ur face and he leaned in and kissed u and u kissed him back and the others were clapping whilst baekhyun was reacting saying "oh I wish I hadn't said that now.." "Shut up baekhyun!.." Said Xiumin "do u mind?.." Said suho and the others went out the room except for chanyeol "I missed u!.." Said chanyeol and he gave u a hug and went out the room. "When u were in a coma... I wanted to tell u how much I love u.. I also said that we could've ran away together instead of just me running away, hiding away.." Said suho "where did u go anyway and why?.." "I went to the practice room in the SM building.. And I stayed there cuz.. I kept on getting these senses and they driving me crazy... These were from u and it kept getting to me unless I stayed away from u.. Which I wish I hadn't done now since I realised how much I love u.." Said suho "oh suho... I love u.." U said and u hugged suho and u asked him "wats this ring on that table?..." "That ring.. Is for u... I mean.. I gave it to u..." Said suho "wat for?.." U asked "it's.. A get well present.." Lied suho "it looks too expensive to be a get well present... It looks like a engagement ring..." U said "cuz..." Sighed suho "that's wat it is.." And u looked at ring and then looked back at suho "I knw.. I'll take it back..." Sighed suho "it's beautiful..." U said admiringly staring at the ring "but I don't knw wat u want me to do with it..." "It's a gift... From me.." Said suho "is it just from u... It looks expensive.." U said "it is expensive.. But I didn't buy it.. It's my mothers.. She gave it to me to use..." Said suho "it's so nice.. But I don't think.." U started "I'll give it to u when ur ready.." Said suho and u gave the ring back "now I feel bad... U knw I still love u.. Right?.." U asked "I knw.. Don't worry.." Said suho and he hugged u "do u think... Ur alright to come back to the apartment?.." Asked chanyeol as the others came in "I'm going back to the apartment?.." U asked "well.. Yes of course.." Said baekhyun "ur always welcome to.." Said chanyeol "where did u think u were gonna go?.." Asked suho quietly "shhh.." U said to suho and u then said "i think I'm okay to go back to the apartment.." "But suho!.." Said d.o "wat about Kai?.." "Where is Kai?.." U asked "he is at the apartment..." Answered suho "he had better be... I need to give him a piece of my mind..." U said "just to let u knw.. We kinda already beat him up for it.." Said baekhyun "and he is also carrying a knife..." Said chanyeol "a knife?.. So he's the one who stabbed u!? And made that cut in ur arm..." U realised "also he stabbed baekhyun in the stomach.." Said chanyeol "now I really need to get him back..." U said "but he's got a knife..." Warned suho "so?.." U asked "I just want u to be safe.." Said suho "don't worry... I can handle him.." U said "well at least now I can..." "Come on... Let's get u out of hospital..." Said baekhyun "ok but just one more question... Why the hell is chanyeol only wearing his vest and trousers?.." U asked "it's a game.." Sighed d.o "ok.." U said and suho got u out of bed and u asked "wat the hell am I wearing?.." "A hospital gown.." Replied suho "I'll get into my normal clothes... Where are they?.." U asked "here.." Pointed suho and u got into ur clothes whilst suho and the others went outside the room. "Chanyeol! Put on ur clothes man..." Said suho and chanyeol put on the rest of his clothes and so did baekhyun, thou he only took off his hoodie so suho never noticed baekhyun, and then u came out of the room wearing ur normal clothes and looking normal and suho said "ok.. Let's go home now and u all headed off home, to the apartment. 

Back at the apartment, everything was back to normal except for one thing.... "Where's Kai then?.." U asked "he's down in the basement.." Replied chanyeol "he's not dead is he?.." U asked "no.. Just badly hurt.." Said suho "by us!!" Said baekhyun I'm going on my own down.." U said and u went to the basement and saw Kai leaning against the wall looking like he had been waiting for u "looks like my plan failed.. But it hasn't.. I got u right where I want u.." Said Kai "oh really well so have I.." U said and u went up to Kai and took out of ur pocket.. A wand.. "Good thing I still got this.. Hold still!.." U said and the end of the wand began to glow "want to use magic.. Fine.. I'll use my magic as well.." Said Kai and he took out his wand and u pointed ur wand at him. The wand started to glow and as it got brighter it hit Kai and that sent him hitting the wall and falling but then he got up and said "well.. Got me that time.." Said Kai mischievously "u won't get away with this.." U said "maybe.. I will..." said Kai and in an instant Kai vanished turning invisible. "I'll get him..." U growled and u put ur wand away and went back upstairs. "Kai is gone.. And I don't think he will ever come back.." U said "wat did u do to him.." Asked chanyeol "I just used my strength.." U said "good he's gone.." Said suho "for now.." U muttered under ur breath. U and suho were close together, more than before. U two were just like boyfriend and girlfriend, but u still hung out with the rest of Exo "why did u shush me when I asked u where u thought u were gonna go?.." Asked suho to u "well u said we could've ran away together..." U replied "let's run away together!..." Said suho and u put ur finger to ur lips and said "shhh..."