Suho visits

he really cares too much...

Suho walked into the ward where u were in a coma... He saw u lying there on the hospital bed and gasped and went up to u to see the wounds and hovered his hand over the wound on ur stomach and realised something. At that moment, baekhyun and the others came in and chanyeol went up to suho and asked "shocking.. Isn't it?.." But suho ignored wat chanyeol said and stood up quickly and said "it's my fault.." "Wat do u mean?.." Asked baekhyun "everything that happened to her.. Is my fault.." Said suho quietly "but.. U didn't attack her.. Didn't u?.." Asked d.o "no.. But if I was there to protect her.. None of this would've happened.. She wouldn't be laying here.." Said suho as he became sad "where did u go anyway?.." Asked chanyeol "I'll tell u outside.." Said suho and he walked outside with the rest and said "I was in the SM building.. Hiding in the practice room.." Said suho quietly "why?.." Asked baekhyun "cuz.. I was hiding from her.." Answered suho "but why?.. She was never gonna to anything to u.." Said baekhyun "baekhyun.. U don't knw this but I choose to stay away from her.. Ever since chanyeol first brought her to our apartment I've been getting these senses.. Senses that have been driving me crazy.. I saw a lot of bad like.. Parasites in her body and I saw that there was danger that would affect her heart.. That why I sent her outside the doctors room.. Cuz I told the doctor everything but he said that there was nothing wrong with her.. There is something wrong with her.. It's like she has got a..." Said suho "a dangerous drug inside her.." Said chanyeol "the doctor told us wat he saw when he x-rayed her.. He saw that there was a drug inside that is so dangerous that it could stop the heart and she could die.. The doctor doesn't knw wat drug it is though.." Said d.o "who.. Who attacked her?.." Asked suho "we don't knw.." Said the others except  chanyeol "chanyeol.. Why aren't u saying anything?.." Asked baekhyun "wait.. I think chanyeol knws something that we don't knw.." Said suho "I knw wat u guys should do.. Cuz I want to find out who attacked her and wat the drug is called..." "Wat should we do?.." Asked d.o "I want d.o and Xiumin to find out wat the drug name is.. And I want baekhyun and chanyeol to find the attacker.. Ok?.." Asked suho and everyone nodded except chanyeol "w-why do I have to find the attacker?.." Asked chanyeol anxiously "cuz.. Ur brave.. Why are u asking anyway?.." Asked suho "er..." Stuttered chanyeol "I bet he is scared..." Said baekhyun "no.. That's not it.. He knws something.. That we don't knw but he is not telling us.." Said suho and chanyeol then said guiltily "I no nothing.." "Ur lying.. Ur guilty of something.. Did u attack her?.." Asked suho "no.. I didn't attack her.. But I knw who did.." Said chanyeol "who attacked her?.." Asked suho "it was.. Kai.." Said chanyeol "Kai?.." Asked d.o "u mean the Kai in Exo?.." Asked baekhyun "yes..." Said chanyeol "I don't believe u.." Said baekhyun "well.. I do.. Baekhyun and chanyeol go and find Kai.. Question him.." Said suho "can I beat him up whilst we're there?..." Asked chanyeol "er.."Said suho "let's go.." Said baekhyun and then chanyeol and baekhyun went out the hospital. "Now u two go back to the apartment and find the name of the drug on the computer.." Said suho and Xiumin and d.o nodded and went outside the hospital. Meanwhile, suho was left to look after u.. Which meant just staying by u every day. At the apartment.. "Ok.. This is going to be hard.." Said Xiumin "I knw.. But let's just try.." Said d.o and they went to the computer and d.o sat down on the computer chair and typed up in Google 'dangerous drugs' and d.o went on a website which had all the names of drugs.. But none of them had anything to do with heart failure so d.o thought for a long while and then searched up 'virus drugs' and it came up on this website with the names of virus drugs that spread around ur body and one of the drugs was called sad virus drug and d.o clicked on it and it said 'spreads around sadness and pain around ur body and it stops spreading until it gets to a point where u kill ur self. Causes- distress and u to be very depressed.' "Ok.. That's not it.." Said Xiumin and then Xiumin swapped with d.o and searched for 'heart failure virus drugs' and then it came up with a list of names including 'laughter virus' "hey... Isn't this one of her nicknames?.." Asked Xiumin "oh yeh! It's is.." Said d.o as he peered at the screen "let's see wat this says..." Said Xiumin and he clicked on it and it described laughter virus as 'laughter virus- a very rare drug that causes u to have fun and laugh  but only for a period of time. The way to take this drug is to first inject some heroine into u and then after a few days inject some of the laughter virus into u, u will only experience fun for a short while then the drug causes u to become weak and u will soon die slowly and painfully..' "Oh d.o!!.." Called Xiumin quickly "yeh.." Said d.o "I think I've found the name of the drug..." Said Xiumin and he pointed at the computer screen. "Laughter virus..." Said d.o "are u sure?.." "Yeh I am.. Look it says more about the drug..." Said Xiumin as he read the information 'CAUTION- the virus will spread around the body without u knowing it, it will target at the heart and this will cause it to stop working causing heart failure..' "See? It is the drug!!" Said Xiumin to d.o who was now reading it too "yep.. Wait let me FaceTime suho.." Said d.o and he got his phone out.. "Suho!" Said Xiumin excitedly "yes.." Said suho "we found the drug name!.." Squealed Xiumin "ok.. Wat is it called?.." Asked suho curiously "it's called laughter virus!.." Said d.o "er... Isn't that her nickname?.." Asked suho as his face was in horror "yeh.. But it's also the name of this drug..." Said Xiumin "here look..." And he showed suho the computer screen. "Ok...." Said suho "good work... But wats the way to stop it from spreading?.." "It says here that u either have a operation to take it out if u had injected by accident or u do nothing and just slowly die.. But it also says here that there is no point having an operation since it spreads around the body in a few days.." Said Xiumin "oh no... It's all my fault..." Said suho "it's not ur fault!!" Said d.o "it is.. She's going to die.. Cuz of me!!" Said suho "anyway come back to the hospital once ur done if u want... Bye" and suho put the phone down and sighed "it's all my fault... I should have never left u..." Then suho went closer to u and stared at ur lifeless body... 

Meanwhile... "No baekhyun I'm not buying u a doctor teddy bear!.." Said chanyeol "for the last time it's not for me!!" Said baekhyun, they were stood outside a toy shop on the way to find Kai... "Then who is it for?..." Asked chanyeol "er.. For.. Kai!" Said baekhyun "why would Kai want a teddy bear?!.." Exclaimed chanyeol "doctor teddy bear helps with mental issues.." Said baekhyun "wat like ur issues?.." Asked chanyeol "anyway that wouldn't help Kai.. He would get angry and rip the teddy bear up.." "I knw.. Anyway it wasn't for Kai.. It was for her.." Said baekhyun "well.. After when we get time.. We can get it for her.." Said chanyeol and they both started to walk "where would Kai be?.." Asked baekhyun "let's go back to the apartment first..." Said chanyeol and they walked to the apartment and walked in to see Xiumin and d.o who were just about to leave for the hospital. "Hey Xiumin!.." Said baekhyun "any luck?.." "We found out the name of the drug.." Said d.o "it's called laughter virus..." Said Xiumin "but... Isn't that her nickname?..." Asked chanyeol "exactly.." Said Xiumin "well I want to check out the drug.." Said chanyeol "look for laughter virus drug on the computer.. We have to go back to the hospital..." Said d.o and him and Xiumin went. Chanyeol and baekhyun went into the apartment and went into their dorm and looked on the computer for laughter virus and little did they knw that Kai was standing right behind them with a knife and rope in his hand. "So it's a drug that causes heart failure.. That's wat she has got..." Said chanyeol "yep.. That's laughter virus.." Said Kai and chanyeol and baekhyun turned around in horror to see Kai standing there "let's get started!.." Growled Kai... "Get started with wat?.." Asked baekhyun "if u were thinking of tying us up then that's a big waste of ur thinking.." "I wasn't thinking of tying u up.. Yet.." Said Kai "then wats with the rope and knife?.." Asked baekhyun "don't worry I'm just putting the rope away.." Said Kai "wat u gonna do with the knife?.." Asked baekhyun "I'm gonna need to use it.." Said Kai and this made chanyeol jump and say "do not stab me again!" "Since when did he stab u..." Asked baekhyun "those wounds that I had to get stitched up.. I lied and said I cut myself but really Kai stabbed my side and made a deep cut in my arm.." Said chanyeol "U MADE THE WOUNDS!?!..." Growled baekhyun and he went up to Kai and slapped him on the face. "Oh it's on..." Said Kai and he kicked baekhyun. "Look we are not here to fight.. Yet.." Said chanyeol "all we need to knw is.. Why did u do this?..." "Fine.. I'll tell u.." Said Kai...