The big shock..

he really cares too much...

U wake up to find ur self in a apartment, and the first thing u see is all of exo, crowded around u watching u sleep and when u open ur eyes u jus see them all coming at ur face and that made u jump! "Good morning!" Said baekhyun and chanyeol out loud as well which made jump again. "W-why am I in a apartment with e-exo?" U asked. "U don't remember wat happened yesterday do u?" Asked chanyeol. U shook ur head, u couldn't remember a thing... "But seriously why am I in a apartment with exo?" U asked again. "U fainted yesterday at the concert in the storage room, I found u and took u too exo and we decided that u could stay here!" Said chanyeol and suho added "until u get better!" Then chanyeol muttered "yeh yeh whatever..." "Time to check ur temperature!" Said suho excitedly. He put his hand on my forehead and it made u jump again since suho was checking ur temperature and also his hand was cold. " u got a high fever, so I will get u some water and a paracetamol for u!" Suho said with a smile and walked into the kitchen. Then everyone else came in and baekhyun sat next to u and Kai sat right in front of u and chanyeol popped up behind u. Kai started by saying hello but then he went right into my face and started smiling very cutely but since u had a big headache and u weren't in the mood u said " get out of my face." And then Kai said " I like staring in ur face." Then he smiled again. Thou u still weren't in the mood so u said "I'll vomit on u" then Kai said "thank u for ur time" and walked away from u. Chanyeol started to laugh and then sat on the other side of the sofa so u were in the middle of chanyeol and baekhyun. Then suho walked in with a tray of  tea and biscuits and water with the paracetamol. U said "thanks suho but I didn't really need the tea and that but thanks again!" U had the paracetamol and drank the water with it and after a while ur headache went away so u started to feel better which made u feel happy. Then everyone came in to the room and stared at u and then u said " yes, can I help u?" Then baekhyun said "tell us about ur self den" u asked "why?" And then suho said "cuz we wanna knw stuff about u since we are looking after u!" " but wat is there to knw about me..? U asked and they all said "everything!... So wat is ur name?.." Then u said " that I don't give out my name cuz it's hard to pronounce so instead I get given nicknames based on my personality like laughter virus which is one of my favourite nicknames.."