Still waiting...

he really cares too much...

U were waiting with suho and Kai in the waiting room, sitting next to Kai and suho on the other side of u. Suho was on his phone and so were u, until Kai started that he was bored so u got of ur phone and said "I knw why don't u read a magazine..." Then Kai paused for a second and then started to moan again. "Shut up, look there is loads of magazines that u will like... I knw!" U suddenly said and picked up a magazine, a fashion magazine with a woman on the front page. U showed this to Kai, who was cuddling a pillow, then he looked at the magazine and then u then said "ha ha ha!" Very sarcastically but then took the magazine off u and started to read it. U looked puzzled at Kai but then shook ur shoulders and went back on ur phone. Then Kai was looking at a page which had men's clothes on it and he saw a leather jacket which he loved so much that he had to get so excited and call suho very loudly, who was just sitting on the other side of u. "Suho, suho, SUHO!" Kai shouted... In ur ear! U got so angry at this and said "can u shut up, do u want to hurt my ears?..." Then Kai said on purpose "yes..." U got mad and said "listen here, how would like it if I made u deaf!" "Ok ok calm down.." Said Kai who moved away from u. Suho came into the room... And u, not realising that suho went out the room, saw suho and in confusion asked "where the hell did u go?" "I went to the bathroom..." Said suho. Kai who looked up after reading the magazine, saw suho and started to call him excitedly about the magazine. But suho acted like he was too deaf to hear just sat in between u and Kai, probably to break u up from getting into a fight again, and went back on his phone. Kai went back to reading the magazine and u went on ur phone but really u were wishing that u never gave Kai the magazine. Kai was still staring at the leather jacket, he really wanted it so he started tapping on suho but suho was to into his phone he couldn't be bothered to answer Kai so Kai gave up and tapped u on the back instead. After so many pats on the back, Kai was getting annoyed that u were ignoring him and started to hit u on the back then he hit u really hard that u got angry and shouted "wat do u want!!" Then Kai said "hey, buy this for me..." Then u got so vexed and said "are u kidding me!!! If u annoy me one more time I will beat u up before u can even say hi Understand?!" "Ok ok den" said Kai but then he muttered "I bet u couldn't beat me up doe.." U heard this and started to growl at Kai then he growled back. Then suho finally took his eyes of his phone and said to us "can u guys stop fighting and look I'm doing FaceTime with chanyeol and the rest!" Then on his phone we saw he was talking to chanyeol and baekhyun who wanted to knw how we were doing. "Hi guys!" Said chanyeol and baekhyun together. U were so happy to se then that u forgot that u were at the doctors with annoying Kai and suho. Kai took the phone off of suho and started to talk to chanyeol. Chanyeol asked how everything was and wat we have been doing. And then Kai said to him "we are still waiting for the appointment, so I was just reading a magazine and oh yeah... I saw such a nice jacket look!" and then he showed chanyeol the page which had the jacket on it. Suho saw as well and said "that's such a nice jacket!"  Then Kai looked at him and said "I was calling u before to show u this but u were so deaf that u couldn't even hear!" "Oh sorry.." Said suho not paying attention to Kai since he was now looking at the magazine. Chanyeol said through the phone "thats nice it would suit u Kai!" U heard this and whispered "oh my god.." To ur self. "Thanks!" Said Kai to chanyeol and then Kai said to u "told u!" Then u said "I don't care" to Kai. Then suho took the phone of Kai and passed it to u chanyeol and baekhyun were both talking to u now and they asked u "how are u feeling?" Then u answered "I have now got a headache thank to this guy over here!" and u pointed to Kai who was drooling at the clothes in the magazine. Then chanyeol and baekhyun started to laugh and said " we miss u hope have a safe journey back and also wish u good luck staying away from Kai!" Then u laughed and said bye to them and ended the FaceTime since it was time for ur appointment...