Getting to know exo, exo getting to know u...

he really cares too much...

"So ur nickname is called laughter virus, it's similar to my nickname!" Said chanyeol. "Why are u called laughter virus?" Asked baekhyun then u replied " cuz whenever I'm in a room with people I always find a way to make everyone laugh even at awkward situations but not sad situations since I'm the one that sometimes caused it to be sad which is why sometimes I'm called sad virus! So let me show u why I'm called laughter virus then sad virus.." So u told everyone at that moment to be quite, then u went up too chanyeol and said "hi! I'm laughter virus!" Then chanyeol and soon everyone started laughing for as long as they could but when the others stopped laughing chanyeol was the only one who couldn't stop laughing and then he asked "why am I still laughing?" The u laughed then replied saying " cuz u have finally caught my laughter virus and soon it will be spreading..." Then chanyeol stopped giggling and just started to smile then u said " now to show u sad virus." And then u moved ur knees up to ur face and then u closed ur eyes and opened them again with these big black bulging eyes that had widened to make u look so sad. When everyone saw her they all looked so sad and they kept on asking do u want a hug? Then h closed ur eyes again and then opened them and these stream of tears came out which made everyone so sad. Kai came to hug u, then chanyeol, then baekhyun, then suho and soon everyone was hugging but Kai was specially sad and literally begged u to stop so u then stopped being sad virus and wiped the tears straight of ur face and went back to being happy. Baekhyun then started applauding u for ur great job on making them sad! "So wats ur personality like then?.." Asked Chen and then u said that " I am mostly a happy person and I care about everyone by praying for them. Everyone says I'm a sweet person because I feel for everyone but I'm also a serious person at some situations but I hardly get angry... Just annoyed at sometimes but only for a little while then I go back to normal and also I'm a forgetful and a playful person!" Then baekhyun said to chanyeol "she could join us with the games and the pranks.." Then chanyeol agreed and became really excited then he asked "do u like playing pranks on people?" Then u said "do I! Course I do!..." Then baekhyun said "welcome ur officially a member of the exo gaming experience!"....