Planning a prank...

he really cares too much...

It was midnight and u were asleep on the sofa.. With chanyeol cuddling u. Since suho had been up in his dorm room all day he was starting to feel very peckish so he crept downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of milk and to microwave a slice of pizza that was left from yesterday's food. As his food was done heating up he crept out of the room only to find that chanyeol was cuddling u. Suho just froze when he saw this and looked like he couldn't move but he did move very silently back upstairs. After he ate his food as quietly as he could he began to wonder 'why... Why were they cuddling each other..' Suho tried not to think about this and went to sleep in his bed. 

In the morning, suho woke up to this "I'll get her back... I knw... I'll play a prank on her..." And this was from of course Kai who sounded very excited and cunning. Meanwhile, d.o came in suhos room to check on him and that's when suho complained that he was very ill so d.o sent breakfast to him in bed. U were awake downstairs to see chanyeol sitting next to u watching tv and to see breakfast in front of ur face that chanyeol made for u. "Ur finally awake.. I made u breakfast!" Said chanyeol happily as he smiled at u "ok thanks..." U said as u took a sip of ur tea "I stayed by u all night.." Said chanyeol "I knw.. Why are u doing this.. Ur just being friendly right?.." U asked "of course I'm being friendly!" Squealed chanyeol "don't worry he always does this.." Said d.o "yeah.. To girls.." Hinted baekhyun "oh shut up.." Smiled chanyeol u laughed and said "I don't care... Chanyeols very sweet!" And u ruffled his hair. Upstairs, suho was laying in bed thinking quietly to himself, he could not stop thinking about wat he saw last night, u and chanyeol cuddling. He was staring into space until d.o came into the room again to collect the tray which had his breakfast in. D.o asked suho if he was ok and suho nodded and said "that i just need to rest.." "Ok.." Said d.o as he shut the door. Then suho face the other way and closed his eyes. In Kai's dorm, Kai was busy.. Preparing to play a prank on u but then baekhyun came in and said "wat the hell are u doing?.." As he  saw Kai setting up the prank "err.. N-nothing.." Panicked Kai as he turned around "no really wat are u doing?" Asked baekhyun again. Kai sighed and said "well... I'm setting up a prank.." "On.." Said baekhyun "on her.." Said Kai and continued to say "don't tell anyone.. Ok.." "Fine.." Said baekhyun but he didn't mean it and ran out of Kai's dorm to downstairs to tell u "guess wat..!" Said baekhyun to u "wat?.." U asked "Kai's planning to play a prank on u!" Said baekhyun "hmm.. How dare he.. Don't worry we will get him before he gets us.. Will u help me?" U asked baekhyun "yes of course.."