The appointment!

he really cares too much...

The lady working at the reception came as soon as u ended the FaceTime. She said "the doctor will see u now." Then u said "ok thank u." And then said to suho "it's our appointment now..." Then suho nodded and got up off the sofa. U two where just about to leave when u suddenly stopped and asked "wait... Where's Kai?.." And then u both turned around to see Kai sleeping on the sofa. U sighed and went up to him and said "Kai wake up!" And then grabbed a pillow on the other side of Kai and hit him on the face with it. When u did this Kai woke up startled and said "who's there?!... Who did that?!.. I was not sleeping..." "Calm down its time for the appointment and by the way u were sleeping." U said. "I was not sleeping... I was resting my eyes..." Said Kai as he stood up to go. "U were cuddling a pillow and had ur thumb in ur mouth!" U said. Suho then started to snigger at Kai, then Kai said "ha ha ha u caught me sleeping whatever!" In a sarcastic way. We all walked into the doctors room and all greeted him nicely, the doctor told us to sit down and said hello to suho and u. Suho described wat was wrong with u. He said that u were unwell and that u had a fever and a headache. When the doctor heard this he checked ur head, then he got out a wooden stick and told u to open ur mouth. He put the wooden stick on ur tongue and looked inside to see if u had a throat infection. Then he said "well u don't have a throat infection which is good but u have a slight temperature, not a high one just a low one so I'll just give u a prescription for paracetamol." U nodded when he said this. Suho told u to go wait outside since he needed to talk to the doctor privately. U said ok and stood outside. Suho and Kai went up to the doctor and said "for the past few days I've been getting these feelings.." "Aw is it girls u've been getting feelings of.. Well don't worry we've all been there..." Said the doctor. Kai burst out laughing when he said this then suho said quickly "no, no, not that... I mean that me and Kai can sense something wrong with her..." "Her... The girl outside?.." Asked the doctor. They both nodded. "Something dangerous inside her heart.." Said suho. "Her heart... Bring her inside I'll check her.." Said the doctor. Kai went to the door to call u in, u walked in and the doctor made u sit down. He got his equipment out to check ur heart beats. The doctor could hear ur heart beat but could sense nothing wrong with u. He said "there ur okay u can go now.." He said that to u. U left the room feeling weird. " there's nothing wrong with the girl don't worry..." Said the doctor. "But u sure.." Said suho anxiously. "Hmm... U seem tense.. Here take this.." Said the doctor and he handed over some tables to suho " these tablets should help u forget ur worries.." Said the doctor. "Ok..." Said suho and he took them "thank u." Said Kai and walked out of the room. U saw them came out the room and then suho quickly hid his tablets in his pocket. "Hey lets go back now I got my paracetamol!" Then u all walked up to the car  and got in to go back to the rest at the apartment...