Looking for suho..

he really cares too much...

Walking around the streets with Kai and the others isn't as fun as it sounds... "Can u guys just shut up!... Nobody cared that u tripped over that dog.." Said baekhyun as u and Kai were shouting... Cuz u pushed Kai 'accidentally' that made him trip over a dog.. Which got angry and chased Kai until he hid in the tree.. In the street. "WAT do u mean nobody cared?! A bunch of girls which turned out to be my fans saw me trip over and started to laugh at me!" Yelled Kai and u said "oh shut up it's not my fault that I made a bunch of fangirls laugh at u..." And u all apart from Kai started laughing and this made Kai get angry and he said "SHUT UP!.." So loud that he nearly blew ur ears off. "Stop shouting in my ears otherwise I'll push u on the road!.." U said "Go on... Push me then... I'm too big for u.." Hinted Kai and u pushed him on the road and Kai screamed as u pushed and u left him there and ran away with baekhyun and chanyeol and d.o. Kai got off the road and got so mad that he ran after u. U, baekhyun, chanyeol and d.o stopped running as u approached a café and went inside to get coffee and to sit and rest. "We just left Kai there!" Laughed chanyeol. "Look Kai's over there.." Said d.o and u all looked out the window to see Kai walking around like he was a poor person  off the streets and then he spotted u all looking at him and d.o saw this and whispered "hide!" And u all hid under the table and u heard Kai walk in and buy a drink and u all were hoping that he didn't see u... Kai did and he said "I can see u, u knw.." Then u all acted like u weren't hiding from Kai and u greeted him with "oh hi Kai..." "Oh look there's Kai!..." Said baekhyun "hey Kai!" Said d.o "who are we talking to?.." Asked chanyeol "Kai!!" U, d.o and baekhyun said "oh Kai! Sorry didn't see u there!..." Said chanyeol. "U guys are the worst at acting... That was so rubbish!" Said Kai as he started chuckling. "Eh whatever... Come on let's go..."  U said as u all got up from the floor.. And as u left the shop.. "Remind me who we are looking for again..." Groaned baekhyun "suho!!" Said d.o. "Ok ok..." Said baekhyun who was nearly falling asleep on chanyeols shoulder as they were walking. "Where could suho be?.." Asked d.o "let's look in the library!.." Said Kai excitedly "should we just go to the hospital now?.." U whispered to chanyeol. "Cuz we need to make an appointment for Kai to see SUHO!" U shouted in Kai's ear and this made Kai get even more.. Excited and say "cool! Where is suho?!" "IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL WHERE U BELONG!" U shouted at Kai who stopped being excited and said "shut up..." "So that's all u can say to me right now?..." U said "do u mind shutting up?.." Asked Kai "do u mind minding ur own business?.." U asked "do u mind me punching ur face?!" Growled Kai and u were just about say something when u saw chanyeol, baekhyun and d.o running off away from u and Kai. "Grr..." Growled Kai "shut up... I can't believe they left us.. I'm stuck with u!.." U said "how do u think I feel?.." Asked Kai "like an idiot.." U muttered to ur self but Kai overheard and said "that was a rhetorical question..." "I don't care ur still a idiot.." U muttered again and Kai started to scowl but u said "shut up.. I don't wanna argue with u... We need to find suho now.." U said as u were both walking across the pavement. "Fine.." Sighed Kai. U were walking around the block when u saw chanyeol, baekhyun and d.o talking to each other and u were about to tell Kai that they were there when u realised Kai wasn't next to u but he was hiding behind a bush.. Cuz the same dog that chased Kai before was back... (By the way the dog was Rottweiler..). U sighed and shouted at the dog to go and it started to whimper and run away and u pulled Kai out of the bushes. He looked all messed up cuz the dog scratched Kai jacket and it had leaves on it. And u told Kai "the dog went.. Don't worry I scared it off.. Anyway look there's chanyeol and the others.." Then Kai started to whine to himself but carried on walking and then u called chanyeol and they heard and came to u and u said "why did u leave us?!"  "I wanted u two.. To get back to bonding!.." Smiled chanyeol "well that was a bad idea... Said Kai "wat happened to u?.." Asked baekhyun "er... Fanboy attack..!" Lied Kai "really?..." Asked chanyeol wearily "no..." Said Kai "the same dog chased him again.." U finally said "and threw leaves on him?.." Asked d.o "no... Kai hid in the bushes..." U said which made Kai kick ur leg to tell u to shut up but u carried on ignoring him... "Ok.. Sorry for leaving u guys on ur own..." Said chanyeol "let's look for suho now..." U said "but not in the library! Wat made u think that he would be there?..." U asked Kai who was picking stuff up off the floor... Mud... "Oh... I don't knw... I'd thought he would be in the library looking for..." Said Kai "a book?.." Asked d.o "for his horse!.." Said Kai and u all gave a confused look to each other and u said to baekhyun "this man has gone crazy..." "Hey can u hear buzzing?.." Asked Kai "d.o.. Wat the... Has Kai gone mad?.." U asked d.o who then said "no... I think he is traumatised..." "Why would he be traumatised?.." U asked "probably cuz of the dog.." 
Said d.o "he doesn't look traumatised..." Said baekhyun then u realised..."that's cuz he isn't... Basically it's some crap acting he is doing.. I can tell watch..." U said and u stamped on Kai's foot hard on purpose and Kai yelled out loud and said "wat was that for?!" "See!..." U said and then chanyeol frowned at Kai who was now mad cuz his foot hurt. "Ow..." Said Kai "good for u... Now let's go get suho!..." U demanded. Then baekhyun said as u all started to walk "I'm hungry!..." "Then go eat from the bin..." U said "very funny..." Said baekhyun sarcastically. "Look there's a food stand over there!.." Pointed d.o and then u said "go get food from there then we will go and find suho!.." And then baekhyun and chanyeol and d.o went to the food stall whilst  u and Kai waited for them. Hiding behind a lamppost near u, was Xiumin who was spying on u and fortunately u didn't see him. 

Xiumin heard that u were looking for suho and went back to the SM building and knocked on the practice room door and suho opened it. "I brought u some food!.." Said Xiumin excitedly holding a hot dog in his hand, handing it out to suho. "Er... Ok..." Said suho and he took the hot dog and threw it away. "Aw great I wasted my money on that..." Said Xiumin sadly "I didn't want it anyway..." Said suho "now wat did u find out?..." "I found out that Kai, chanyeol, baekhyun, d.o and the girl are coming to find u.." Said Xiumin "ok... Where are they now?..." Asked suho "last time I saw them was by this food stand not far from here.." Said Xiumin who was now regretting that he shouldn't have brought that hot dog. "I saw them ordering food at the stand... Mind u Kai looked a bit weird... Like something had caught onto his jacket... He looked so funny.." Said Xiumin as he started to chuckle and then suho asked "anything else  I need to knw?..." "Well... Kai got pushed onto the road!" Smiled Xiumin "why are u smiling?.." Asked suho "when she pushed him on the road Kai started to scream.. Did u knw that he screams like a girl?..." Asked Xiumin "unless the girl was screaming..." Said suho... "No it was definitely Kai... Why would the girl scream when she was the one pushing him and running away..." Said Xiumin "ok... Well sounds like they are having fun..." Said suho sarcastically "ok.. Well should I find out more?..." Asked Xiumin "no... U can go back and rest for now... Thanks for ur help today!.." Said suho and Xiumin nodded and walked out the door. 

"Maybe suho has gone to his parents house..." Said chanyeol "then let's go?..." U questioned "are u sure we should go there?..." Asked baekhyun " I don't knw... That's where he could be though.. He wouldn't be anywhere else..." Said chanyeol "well I'm not going there..." U said "I think he is there..." Said Kai "then let's stop looking for him..." Said baekhyun "but... When will he be back?... Cuz he's supposed to be here..." Asked chanyeol "he'll come when he comes... We shouldn't interfere with his family..." U said "let's go back to the apartment..." Said baekhyun and u all turned around and walked back the way to the apartment... "Aghh help meeeee!!.." Screamed Kai, the dog was back for him but this time with the dogs gang of friends (other Rottweilers..). Kai was screaming and running away from the dogs whilst u and the others were just laughing and not helping Kai. Kai ran all the way back to the apartment and the dogs were still following him and growling at Kai and since Kai didn't have the keys to the door he panicked and hid... In the car and when u caught up with him the dogs ran away and u all peeked in the car window to see Kai with his eyes closed whimpering alone with his pillow. And baekhyun found this funny and started making dog noises and growling and this made Kai yell and then he heard u all laughing and u opened the car door and gave Kai a hug and said "they are gone for good now.." Kai smiled and d.o went and unlocked the door into the apartment.