Guessing where suho went..

he really cares too much...

"W-wat did I just see?.." U said "I don't knw wat did u just see?" Repeated baekhyun as he turned around "no I mean I just saw suho run out of the door.." U said, then chanyeol came into the room with Kai looking the other way sulkily. Baekhyun started to giggle since they were holding hands and Kai saw this and pushed chanyeols hand away. "Have u seen suho?" U asked "I thought u just saw him run out the door.." Said baekhyun "no I mean chanyeol do u knw where suho is going?.." U asked again "no I didn't think he was going anywhere.." Said chanyeol who was now looking guilty for something. "U sure he didn't say anything to u?.." U asked "no.." Said chanyeol. Then d.o came into the room and u asked him "do u knw where suho is going?.." "No he never said anything to me.." Said d.o "well that's weird.." U said "is Kai still mad cuz u guys did that prank on him?.." Asked d.o who was looking at Kai. "Of course he is.. I bet suho ran away because he didn't want to dry Kai's leather pants.." U said baekhyun started to laugh and this gave chanyeol a idea "I knw! Let's guess where suho went!" He squealed with delight as u agreed. 

"I bet he went to become a surgeon.." Said baekhyun and then everyone except Kai started to laugh and then Kai asked "to perform surgery?.." "no to perform a magic trick.." U said sarcastically and then everyone burst out laughing leaving Kai angry and annoyed as he faced the other way again. "U knw he could've just gone  to the shop.." Said Kai who was still facing the other way "he was carrying a full backpack.." U said "oh sorry I meant a shopping centre.." Said Kai who was the only one to start chuckling at his own comment and then baekhyun started to laugh and then u looked at him as Kai began to start sneering at u "oh I'm not laughing with him, I'm laughing at him.." Said baekhyun to u and then Kai stopped sneering and became annoyed and started growling. "I knw wat will make Kai cheer up.." Said d.o "wat?.." Said Kai as he was brought back to earth "u could get her to hug u.." Said d.o. Kai scoffed "why?" "Cuz whenever she hugs us she always makes everyone happy.." Said d.o as he said this u became happy and hugged d.o. This made Kai jealous and made him growl even more. "Sorry d.o Kai doesn't deserve a hug from me, he is a stubborn.." U said but then u got interrupted by Kai who asked "did u just call me stubborn?..." "Well yes.. Well done u can hear!" U said in a sly tone as u applauded Kai which made chanyeol laugh. "I bet suho did go to become a surgeon.." Said baekhyun "yeh he could've taken Kai along with him so he perform brain surgery on him.." U said and everyone laughed apart from Kai. 

Meanwhile, suho was walking towards the SM building with a LOT on his mind and then he got into the building and into the practice room. He left the light off as he walked into the room and laid back on the wall facing the big window. Suho took of his bag and sighed as he thought 'how long am I gonna stay here? I haven't really planned this out..' But then he said "nobody else comes into our practice room unless a person comes in here to deliver food.." But he didn't think he deserved food anymore and decided to only drink water. Then d.o rang him but he didn't answer. And then chanyeol texted him but suho never replied. Suho was at last alone with his thoughts.. Hopeful that he would stop worrying bout u... 

Back at Exo's apartment, "how long will Kai be mad at us?.." Asked chanyeol "I don't knw.." Said baekhyun and u who now wanted Kai to be happy went up to him and from behind gave him a hug. Kai felt that u were hugging him and couldn't help but smile and u continued to hug as u put ur head next to his, then Kai, who felt happier now, went up and kissed u on the cheek...