Snowball fight!

he really cares too much...

"YAY! Back at home!..." Said baekhyun and flopped onto the sofa as u all walked in. "I hate dogs..." Said Kai as he shivered in fear "wat do u mean u hate dogs... U have dogs ur self!.." U said "how did... Well yes I do have dogs but I hate those type of ones that chased me!.." Said Kai "ok calm down don't wet ur leather pants..." U said and then Kai started to laugh sarcastically whilst the others were laughing out loud. "Are we still gonna talk about that..." Said Kai "fine either that or we can talk about the fun u had with d.o..." U said cunningly and then everyone started to laugh since they remembered the prank and obviously Kai didn't find this funny and had a freaked out expression on his face and quickly said "ok the leather pants... " "haha no come on now we were joking... Nobody wants to talk about how u wet ur self..." Said baekhyun "I didn't wet myself!!!" Growled Kai "uh oh Kai is turning into a wolf!..." U said "let's run away... He might rip his leather pants as he turns into a wolf!.." Said chanyeol and Kai started growling until u all ran out the room pretending to be scared and then u heard Kai laughing in the other room... But for some other reason. "I'm bored I wanna play!" Said chanyeol "then go play with baekhyun outside..." Said Kai "aish... Play with us Kai!." Said chanyeol "fine..." Said Kai "hey look it's snowing outside!..." Said d.o and u all excitedly went to the window where d.o was looking out of and gawped at the snowflakes falling down. "Hey lets go outside... Let's have a snowball fight!" U said excitedly and they all got excited and put on their coats and things to keep them warm and went outside the front of the house. "After let's make a snowman!.." Said d.o "and Kai can model for the snowman..." Said baekhyun "I'll only model if I'm keeping my top on..." Said Kai and then u all started to laugh "Kai, heads up!..." U said and u threw a snowball at Kai who turned around and got hit in the neck "ur it.." U said as Kai picked up a snowball and aimed it at u but u were to fast so instead Kai hit baekhyun and Kai said "baekhyuns it!..." "I knw wat we should do!... Let's make this more fun!!" Said baekhyun who was holding a snowball in his hand.. "How?..." Asked chanyeol "let's get into teams and try and throw snowballs at each other behind our shield!..." Said baekhyun "our shield is?..." Asked d.o and u hid behind Kai to show that he was the shield.. "I'm not the shield..." Said Kai and u came out from behind him and said "let's not play this out the front... Let's go round the back!... But only if there are more places to hide..." "Let's go to the garden... There are loads of bushes for u to hide behind.." Said chanyeol and u all went inside to get to the garden. Picking the teams wasn't very easy... "I want her on my team!!" Said baekhyun "I want her!..." Said d.o "oh no.. We are NOT having her on my team, no way d.o!..." Said Kai "who said I was on ur team?..." Asked d.o and this made u burst out laughing cuz Kai's reaction was shocked "d.o!?" Said Kai "sorry.. I'm in ur team..." Laughed d.o. "How can we make the teams equal?..." Asked baekhyun "we either have three in one team and two in another or we find another person to play..." Said d.o "I'm in chanyeols team!!" U said excitedly and u stood next to chanyeol.. "So should it be just us two?..." Asked chanyeol "I want d.o to be in my team too... But I don't knw about Kai.. Since he and d.o are inseparable..." U said and Kai started to growl as d.o said "I would love to be in ur team!.." "Fine.. Baekhyun ur with me..." Said Kai as he pulled baekhyun to his side. "Ok teams picked.. Now get behind ur shields and let's form a plan!..." U said. "Ok so I'll aim at d.o and chanyeol..." Said baekhyun quietly "great.. Leave me to aim at the girl.. I get u..." Said Kai quietly "stop complaining and make snowballs..." Said baekhyun who grabbed some snow, Kai grabbed some snow and started to shape it into a ball. The other team... "I'll aim at Kai.. Cuz I want to get him with as many snowballs as I can.. Hehe.." U said in a cunning voice which made chanyeol and d.o laugh "I'll get baekhyun..." Said chanyeol "I don't knw who to get..." Sighed d.o "u can help me aim at Kai..." U said to d.o and d.o smiled as u ruffled his hair. "Are u guys ready?.." U asked and Kai's team said "yeh..." "Ok.. 1..2..3...4..5! Start!" U said and u were the first to threw a snowball and u aimed it at Kai. "Yesss direct hit!.." U said as the snowball got Kai's head. U all played for a long time and so far ur team were winning and u realised that Kai wasn't that good at aiming. U decided that chanyeol and d.o can help u aim at Kai. "Ok on three... U guys throw as many snowballs as u can at Kai.. One.. Two... Three..." U said and at the same time u all threw snowballs at Kai and not any of them missed, one even hit baekhyun and u threw snowballs at them until "alright alright we give up!!" Said baekhyun "WAT?!... Well I'm not giving up!!" Shouted Kai and he threw a snowball at u and it hit u in the face. U became so angry and u were about to throw another snowball at Kai but chanyeol stopped u and instead u threw it on the floor and went inside. A few seconds later, baekhyun came inside and he told u to shush as he was getting Kai back for hitting u and he hid when Kai came in and threw the snowball at him. Kai growled at baekhyun when he said "that was from her..." And pointed at u. Kai became angry and stormed off upstairs. Since it was so cold chanyeol put the fire on and d.o made hot chocolate and cookies and u all felt warm by the fire. 

At the practice room, it wasn't warm for suho, he had a blanket although it was a thin one so there was no point in wearing it. Suho sat by the window and watched the snowflakes fall whilst thinking about u... More like worrying about u. But then after some thought he called up Xiumin who answered saying "hello suho.. Can u see the snow it's so cool isn't it?!" "Yeh.. I can see the snow... Anyway have u got anything to tell me..." Said suho "well I saw that the guys went back to the house.. Thinking that u were at ur parents house..." Said Xiumin "ok.. At least they are safe..." Said suho "are u ok?... Still worrying about her?..." Asked Xiumin "I'm ok but why do u ask?..." Asked suho "I'm asking since I want to knw if ur still worrying about her.." Said Xiumin "u don't need to knw if I'm worrying about her.. But I am..." Said suho "but why worry about her..." Asked Xiumin and out of nowhere suho said quickly "cuz I care about her!.." Xiumin didn't reply "please don't tell anyone bye.." Said suho and he out the phone down. "I just said that I cared about her.. To Xiumin... I guess it just came out.." Suho whispered.. 

"This is nice.." Said chanyeol as u were all huddled up near the fire with the hot chocolate in ur hands. "Kai's missing out on this... Baekhyun!..." U said "wat..." Said baekhyun "why did u hit that snowball at Kai?..." U asked "hey! U should thank me.. I got him back!.." Said baekhyun who was a little taken back "I knw sorry baekhyun... But u didn't need to get him back... Since it was about time that he hit me with a snowball.." U said "but when he hit u, u got angry.. " protested baekhyun "that was cuz he hit me in the face... I'm going upstairs to tell him to come down..." U said and u went upstairs. U walked into Kai's dorm to see him  standing there looking out the window. "Kai come downstairs!.." U said "wait... Shut the door... Stay here..." Said Kai without turning around. "Ok u weirdo..." U said and u shut the door and then Kai turned around and asked "I just want to knw... Why do u annoy me so much?..." "Why are u asking that cuz firstly I'm not trying to annoy u.. On purpose... Sometimes... I make everyone laugh..." U said. Then Kai started to walk towards u and then he pulled u into a deep kiss... And then went downstairs leaving u in his dorm confused...